剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
他死后几周小屋就被烧毁了
Cabin burned down a couple weeks after he passed.
推测是附近小孩露营引起的
Figured it's just some kids camping nearby.
忘记把火灭了 或是扔了烟头
Forgot to put the fire out. Tossed a lit cigarette.
有没有东西不见就不得而知了
No way to know if anything was taken.
那伊迪·普尔呢
What about Edie Poole?
有人来打听她的消息吗
Anybody show up asking about her?
没有
No.
但是她几天后有报♥警♥说有人闯进她家
But she did report a break-in a few days later.
没丢东西
Nothing was taken.
那时我没太当回事
I just never thought anything of it.
普尔家打交道的大多都不是善类
Pooles ran with a rough crowd.
不是普尔家
It wasn't the Pooles.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
检查下他的情况 调整下剂量
Just checking his levels. Adjusting his dosage.
现在这是勤务工的工作范畴了吗
Is that something that orderlies do now?
我们人手不足
We're short-staffed.
有时我也兼顾其他职责
Sometimes I handle other duties.
别走
Yeah, stop.
鲍勃·李 鲍勃·李
Bob Lee. Bob Lee!
那个勤务工 我觉得他试图杀山姆
Hey, that orderly, I think he tried to kill Sam!
他往那边跑了
He ran that way!
妈的
Shit!
医院说他是临时工中介介绍来的
Hospital said the temp agency recommended him.
全程通过电邮联♥系♥
All done via email.
人手不足是实情
Wasn't lying about the short-staffed part.
我猜那个临时工中介已经没踪影了
Let me guess. The temp agency is gone now.
可能根本不存在
If it ever existed.
副局刚告诉我他们还洗劫了山姆的办公室
Deputy just told me they ransacked Sam's office too.
也就是说他们快没时间了
Must mean they're running out of time.
不管这证据是什么
Whatever this evidence is,
阿特拉斯坚信它还在 而山姆知道在哪
Atlas is convinced it's still around, and Sam knows where it is.
你说你♥爸♥只在乎两件事
You said your dad only cared about two things:
工作还有工作
work and work.
除了吉米·普尔 我爸死时
Besides Jimmy Poole, was there any other case
还负责了什么案子吗
Dad was working on when he died?
值得去查一下
It's worth a shot.
我们已经不用Craigslist网站来安排会面了
We don't use Craigslist anymore to set these meets.
我知道 所以我才用的
I know. That's why I used it.
-我不想被人看见 -你想要什么
- I don't need any prying eyes. - What do you want?
把我从名单上删掉
Get me off that list.
我做不到
I can't.
你想要解密器 对吗
You want the decrypter, right?
-为什么现在找我 -因为当这一切结束时
- Why now? - Because when this ends,
我想要站在胜利的一方
I want to be on the winning side.
我想要自♥由♥
And I want to be free.
不管你躲到哪儿 他们都能找到你
There's not a place in the world they won't find you.
如果你叫他们别来找我 他们就不会找
They won't look if you tell them not to.
他们需要你
They need you.
你高估了我的权力
You're overestimating my power.
我在那个名单上
I'm only on that list
只是因为我私底下保护农业部的雷德·巴马
because I ran covert protection for Red Bama at Ag.
他们担心我看到了我本没看过的东西
They're worried I saw something I didn't.
卡片在你手上吗
Do you have the card?
给我48小时
Give me 48 hours.
又高还偏左 但你还是打中了
High and to the left, but you hit it.
800米开外打中挺不错的
Not bad from 800 yards.
你终于要告诉我你是做什么的了吗
You finally gonna tell me about what you do?
你觉得你知道多少
How much you think you already know?
我知道你赚的比大多数政♥府♥员工多
I know it's a lot more than most government employees.
我猜中情局
I figured CIA.
比那还复杂一点
A little more complicated than that.
30年前 我帮了别人
30 years ago, I did a favor.
我帮助铲除了一个叛徒
I helped remove a traitor.
厄尔·斯威格
Earl Swagger.
成功完成任务
Success with that
让我受邀加入了这个小组
led to an invitation to join this group.
我是第11个成员
I was the 11th member.
我们这个组织里每个人都有独一无二的能力
We were an organization of individuals with unique skills,
在我们需要用到的时候以及地方使用
applying them when and where we needed
让我们的国家和世界向同一方向发展
to keep the country and the world moving in the same direction.
没有夸耀 也没有奖章
No fanfare, no medals.
这就是你所说的只能进不能出吧
That's what you meant about the door being one-way only.
没错 儿子
That's right, son.
一旦你进入
And once you enter,
无论如何我就再也帮不了你 明白吗
I can be of no further help, no matter what. You understand that?
-明白 -雷德 -爸
- Yes. - Red-- - dad.
我等了一辈子想要参与你所在做的事
I've waited my entire life to be a part of what you do.
我知道这就是我想要的 拜托了
I know this is who I am. Please.
鉴于这是官方记录 我想说
Since this is the official record, I want to say...
我很自豪为祖国效力
that I served my country as proudly as I knew how.
越南是
Vietnam was, uh...
一团糟
a mess.
我们中很多人都发现自己处于无法描述的境地中
Lots of us found ourselves in situations that couldn't and, uh...
现在还是描述不出来
And still can't be described
只能说很可怕
except to say they were horrible.
已经1个多小时了
It's been over an hour.
这不是铁路 难免不准时
It isn't the railroad. They don't always run on time.
你的联♥系♥人说两点到
Your contact said 1400.
那他就说错了
So he was wrong.
他是谁
Who is he?
该死 斯威格
God damn it, Swagger.
任务就是任务 你总是问题这么多
The mission's the mission. You always ask this many questions?
我感觉不对劲的时候就会问
I do when it don't feel right.
来了
Here we go.
拉佛特
LaFort.
你对这名字有印象吗
That name mean anything to you?
没什么印象 怎么了
No, nothing in particular. Why?
我爸有个习惯
My dad had a tic.
他会让把同样的事情说三遍
He'd make me repeat the same thing three times
这样我就知道它们的重要性
so I knew it was important.
他在这名字下划了三条线
He underlined that name three times.
也可能什么都不是
Could be nothing.
但根据这些笔记
But according to these notes,
这就是一次简单的不追责的车祸
this was a simple no-fault car accident.
一目了然
It was open and shut.
我觉得他是想传达一条信息
I think he's trying to send a message.
可能是他藏证据的地点
Could be where he hid the evidence.
案子档案在哪
Where's the case file?
所有这些档案都在沃斯堡的州档案室里
All these files are in Fort Worth in the state records.
斯威格有了关于他父亲证据的线索
Swagger's got a lead on his dad's evidence.
怎么做到的
How?
派了个人到医院盯着文森特先生
Had a man at the hospital with Mr. Vincent.
你儿子跟他说了你在找什么
Your son told him what you were looking for.
文森特告诉了斯威格
Vincent told Swagger.
如果他拿到手 揭露我们所害怕的事
If he gets it and it reveals what we fear it reveals,
我们所做的一切就白费了
this will all have been for nothing.
30年的努力 功亏一篑
30 years of work, poof, gone.
你想要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我问你 你为什么加入我们
Let me ask you. Why did you join us?
因为我相信你给我们说的
Because I believed in what you told us,
我们的国家高于自己
that our country is greater than ourselves, that...
我们的自♥由♥社会依赖于控制世界大事
that our free society depends on controlling world events,
有时自♥由♥的代价需要付出鲜血
that sometimes the price of freedom is paid in blood.
-你仍然相信吗 -为此奉献了我的一生
- Do you still believe that? - Dedicated my life to it.
要是我们的任务受到威胁
And if our mission were to be threatened
就像30年前厄尔·斯威格做的那样 你会怎么做
the way Earl Swagger did 30 years ago, what would you do?
不
No.
-大家都看到你把他带到这来 -不
- Everyone saw you bring him here. - No.
很快大家都会知道他犯的错
And soon everyone will know it was his mistake
可能让我们的努力付诸东流
that might cost us everything.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表