剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
《生死狙击》前情提要
Previously on "Shooter."
我有东西在你的前任上司手上
Your former boss was holding on to something of mine--
一个解密设备 我们称之为上帝盒子
A decryption device. We call it the God Box.
如果不在我们这 那就在格蕾格森手上
We don't have it. Then Gregson does.
把卡拿给我看
Show me the card.
还在干脏活呢
Still doing their dirty work, I see.
她把卡偷偷给了我
She slipped it to me.
那张卡就是阿特拉斯现在唯一想要的东西
That card is all Atlas wants right now.
不管是什么 他们会不惜一切代价得到它
Whatever it is, they're gonna turn over the world to get it.
那你为什么要收买♥♥里克·卡尔普帮吉米·普尔越狱
Why did you pay Rick Culp to help Jimmy Poole escape from prison?
不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
如果你和你♥爸♥不给我钱
Now, if you and your daddy don't give me the cash,
我就把我知道的一切告诉斯威格
I'm gonna tell Swagger everything I know and then--
我跟一个比你大不了多少的孩子一起服役过
I served with a kid not much older than you.
一个叫古铁雷斯的下士
A Corporal named Gutierrez,
有一晚玩闹 结果打中了自己的腿
shot himself in the leg horsing around one night.
我想找关于一个在1970年越南
I'm looking for some information on a Marine
受伤的海军陆战队士兵的信息
wounded in Vietnam in 1970.
古铁雷斯下士
Uh, Corporal Gutierrez.
你是谁
Who's this?
雷蒙·古铁雷斯
Ramon Gutierrez.
帕特里夏·格蕾格森说你想和我谈谈
Patricia Gregson said you wanted to talk to me.
如此麻烦 这人最好有关于阿特拉斯的猛料
For all this trouble, this guy better know something about Atlas.
格蕾格森在她死前确保让我们和他联♥系♥上
Gregson made sure to put us in touch with him before she died.
一定是有原因的
Had to be a reason.
-很冒险 -我们必须遵从古铁雷斯的指示
- It's risky. - Gutierrez won't meet with us
他才肯见我们
unless we follow his instructions.
好 你走右边 我走左边
All right, you go right, I'll go left.
我们在去布鲁斯威尔的大巴上会合
We'll meet up at bus 168 to Bloomsville.
如果遇到麻烦了呢
And if there's trouble?
-解决掉 然后在特区的地堡会合 -明白
- Handle it, and we'll meet back at the bunker in D.C. - Copy that.
看到了 银泉市 快来
Yeah, there it is. Silver Spring. Come on.
银泉市
布鲁斯威尔
你♥他♥妈♥在哪
Where the hell are you?
等下 等下
Yo, yo! Hold up, hold up!
我上错车了 抱歉
I got on the wrong bus. Sorry, man.
卡着点儿啊
Cutting it close, no?
我想确保我们没坐错车
I wanted to make sure we were clean.
-女士们先生们 抱歉延迟发车 -现在怎么办
- Ladies and gentlemen, I apologize for the delay... - Now what?
古铁雷斯说
All Gutierrez said was
在马里兰州布鲁斯威尔下车
get off at the stop in Bloomsville, Maryland.
我们静观其变就好
So we just sit tight.
我不 我不 我做不到
I don't think--I can't-I don't think I can do this.
这张解密卡上写着"泰坦股份有限公♥司♥"
This decryption card says "Titan Incorporated."
你朋友瑞贝卡·西蒙斯在泰坦股份有限公♥司♥工作
Your friend, Rebecca Simmons, works for Titan Incorporated.
我知道 但大学毕业后我几乎没跟她联♥系♥过
I know, but I've barely spoken to her since college.
我们不过是互相点赞
We just like each other's posts
祝对方生日快乐而已
and wish each other happy birthday.
我突然想见她 她肯定会起疑心的
She's just gonna be suspicious that I wanna see her all of a sudden.
你假装是约会她就不会了
Not if you pretend it's a dinner date.
调情 然后问她有没有对象
Flirt and ask her if she's seeing anyone,
然后聊工作
then guide the conversation to work
然后再聊解密卡
then the decryption card.
我不喜欢玩弄他人的感情
I don't like toying with people's emotions.
你这么做不是为了冷酷无情
You're not doing it to be cruel.
而是为了活下去
You're doing it to survive.
因为要是你不能好好利用你的人脉
Because if you can't put your contacts to good use
促成此次见面的话 那你就不值得被我们保护
and make this happen, then you're not worth our protection.
你是谁来着
Who are you, again?
一个朋友
A friend.
好吧 无意冒犯 朋友
Um, okay. Well, no offence, friend,
但这不是我想要的保护 好吗
but that's not the kind of protection I want, okay?
她现在是我们的人了吗
Is she one of us now?
哈里斯 你说你想帮忙的
Harris, you said you wanted to help.
那就拿出行动来
So help.
现在后悔来不及了 她出现了
Well, I guess it's too late now. There she is.
记住要坐在窗边
Okay, make sure you sit by a window,
-不然我们没法保护你 -好
- otherwise we can't protect you. - Okay.
-手♥机♥打开 我们会监听 -好
- And keep your phone on. We'll be listening. - Okay.
别立刻谈到卡片 圆滑点
And don't mention the card right away. Be smooth.
圆滑
Smooth.
就算瑞贝卡有情报
Even if Rebecca has intel,
哈里斯也没有能力套出来
Harris doesn't have the skills to extract it.
我知道
I know.
那我们在这干什么
So what are we doing here?
我们得盯住他们
We need to keep an eye on them.
我懂你为什么不想告诉他全盘计划
You know, I get why you wouldn't tell him the whole plan,
但为什么连我也瞒着
but why keep me in the dark?
因为我不相信你
Because I don't trust you.
注意到了吗
You notice?
布鲁斯威尔在北边
This bus just got on a highway headed south
而这辆车却开上了南向的高速
when Bloomsville is north.
我去问问司机是不是迷路了
I'll go ask the bus driver if he got lost.
不 我去吧
No, I'll go.
我可不想司机只是因为转错了弯就被你射杀
I don't want you shooting the guy for making a wrong turn.
-艾萨克 -别
- Isaac. - Don't.
古铁雷斯
Gutierrez?
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
生
生
死
死
狙
狙
击
击
生 死 狙 击
第三季 第六集
你从哪里拿到的这玩意
Where the hell did you get this?
你的在线交友资料
Your online dating profile.
上面说我要找的是一个穿制♥服♥的男人
Said I was looking for a man in uniform.
你认为照片里的人不是我
You don't think that's me in the photo.
但你无法改变过去
But...you can't change the past.
你也无法躲避
You can't hide from it, either.
某次任务结束后 晚上喝酒庆祝
Accidental discharge after a drunken celebration
枪♥支♥意外走火
one night post-mission.
你父亲有跟你说这故事吗
Your father tell you that story?
这些肯定在阿特拉斯的某个文件里
All that would be in a file somewhere for Atlas to have.
没错
That's true.
所以厄尔·斯威格遭人暗♥杀♥后我就躲了起来
Which is why I've been hiding since Earl Swagger was assassinated.
如果你这么害怕的话
Well, if you're that scared,
你肯定知道他们为何杀了他
you must know why they killed him.
我不会将秘密告诉我的同伴 置其于险境中
I wouldn't endanger my associates by letting them hear my secrets.
跟着我
Follow me.
所以你不是阿特拉斯 但却是个毒贩
So you're not Atlas, but you're a drug trafficker?
隐姓埋名后我需要收入
I needed an income when I went off the grid.
这是药 不是海♥洛♥因♥
And this is medicine, not heroin.
计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
你要给我们科普大♥麻♥的治愈能力
You gonna lecture us on the healing powers of weed,
还是回到正事上来
or can we get down to business?
在确认没人跟踪你们前 我们什么也不会做
We're not doing anything until I know you're not being tracked.
把衣服换了
Change your clothes.
这不合我身
These don't look my size.
难保你没有把什么设备缝进现在的衣服里
You could have a device sewn into the fabric.
算了 我们光明磊落
Come on, man, we got nothing to be ashamed of.
我是看在你的份上才克制的
I'm being modest for your sake.
海斯参议员死后我一直都想联♥系♥你
I wanted to reach out when I heard Senator Hayes died,
但我想你可能需要点空间吧
but I just figured you probably needed space.
是啊 那段时间太难熬了
Yeah, yeah, that was-that was difficult.
真高兴你联♥系♥了我
I'm glad you called.
我总觉得你是好人
It just always felt like you were one of the good guys.
你懂的 我努力做好人
Oh, well, you know, I try.
-你懂华盛顿的 -肯定的啊
- You know how D.C. is. - Yeah, oh, my God, right?
完全颠倒 太糟糕了
Down is up and up is down. Right, yeah, it's bad.
我在整理海斯的东西时
I--I found something when I was going through, uh,
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表