剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
He quit because of what you did!
他和你不是一类人
He and you are not the same.
听上去你像是在说服你自己
It sounds to me like you're trying to convince yourself.
跪下
On your knees.
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你♥爸♥是好人吗
That your dad was a good guy?
他是英雄 死于和恶人作斗争
That he was a hero? He died fighting the bad guys?
-不是的 -他是在听从命令
- That's not this story. - He was following orders.
我也一样
So was I!
要是你和我爸这么像
If you and my dad are so much alike,
怎么他有机会的时候没干掉你
how come he didn't shoot you when he had the chance?
因为他很软弱
Because he was weak.
所以我在这而他不在
That's why I'm here and he's not.
你错了
You're wrong.
我爸有很多身份 但他绝不是杀人犯
My dad was a lot of things, but he wasn't a murderer.
所以你才在这 而他不在
That's why you're here and he's not.
找到你了
I found you!
他们来了
They're here!
阿特拉斯
Atlas!
别开火
Hold your fire.
我们不能打中法官
We can't hit the Judge.
哈里斯 伏下
Harris, stay low.
他们不到一分钟就能把你围住 孩子
They'll have you surrounded in under a minute, son.
别叫我孩子 混♥蛋♥
Don't call me "Son," Asshole.
哈里斯 我们得到高处去
Harris, we have to get to higher ground.
公园路在上面 你得过来
The park road's up there. You gotta come to me.
我会被击中的
I--I'll get shot!
我只有8发子弹 抵挡不住他们的
I can't hold them off with eight rounds.
你无论如何都会被击中的
You'll get shot anyway.
好吧 要喊一二三吗
Okay, what? Like a "One, two, three, go?"
过来就是了
Just move!
我说走 我们就一起走 懂吗
Whenever I say "Move," We move together, okay?
-好 -准备
- Okay. - Ready?
走
Move.
转过去
Turn around!
除非你们想让他死
Unless you want your man dead,
我建议你们放下武器
I suggest you lower your weapons!
你不可能活着逃出去
You're never gonna get out of these woods alive.
我们要朝山上走
All right, we're gonna head up that hill, okay?
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- Ready? - Yeah.
走
Move.
他们朝高地走了
They're breaking for higher ground.
赶在他们之前到达
Beat them to it.
好了
All right.
哈里斯 我们要到下一棵树那里 好吗
Harris, we're gonna move to that next tree, okay?
好
Okay.
准备
Ready?
走
Move!
他只剩5发子弹了
He only has five bullets left!
你再这么试试
Don't do that again.
靠
Shit.
我看不到另外一个人
I can't get to the other guy.
我得把他引出来
I need to draw him out.
-好样的 哈里斯 -谢谢
- Good work, Harris! - Thanks!
现在我要你去拿那些枪
All right, now I need you to go get those guns.
不是吧
Oh, come on, man!
你本可以听我的话留在车里
You could have stayed in the car like I told you!
-行 行 -我掩护你
- Okay, all right, all right. - All right, I'll cover you.
不过有一个条件
But--hey, one condition.
-我一跑出去 就 -今天
- We move on me. Just- - Today.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- Okay, ready? - Yeah.
出发
Go!
按我的计算
By my count,
你只剩一发子弹了
you have one bullet left.
是为你而准备的吗
Is it for you?
还是为我
Or for me?
请在嘀声后留言
Please leave your message after the tone.
孟菲斯 我好像找到炸♥药♥所在的位置了
Hey, Memphis, I think I have a location on the explosives.
我把地址发你
I'll ping you the address.
不准动
Don't move.
你开枪我也会开
You pull that trigger and I will, too.
不管死活 我们三个人下场都会是一样的
Alive or dead, the three of us are leaving here the same way.
哈里斯 过来
Harris, come to me.
他只剩一发子弹了 开枪打他
He's got one bullet left, shoot him!
你再靠近一步 我就开枪了
One more step and I'll do it.
他要是有胆量的话 他早下手了
If he had the balls, he'd have done it already!
开枪啊 该死的
Shoot him, God damn it!
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
你被联邦探员包围了
You are surrounded by Federal agents!
所有人远离布鲁克斯法官
Everyone step away from Judge Brooks
不然那我们就开枪了
or we will open fire!
结束了 佩罗塔
It's over, Perotta!
好
Okay.
别
Don't do it.
枪
Gun!
-愚蠢 -勇敢
- Stupid. - Brave.
一旦联调局将这些枪和你联♥系♥起来
Once the FBI connects these guns to you,
你就要进号♥子而不是最高法♥院♥了
you're going to prison, not the Supreme Court.
真是有其父必有其子
You really are your father's son.
废话 当然了
You're God damn right, I am.
斯威格
Swagger!
退下
Stand down!
爱国者是这么死的
This is how a patriot dies.
你和艾萨克说得对
You and Isaac were right.
我真的几乎失去了一切
I really almost lost everything.
好想开枪
Wanted to pull that trigger so bad.
但你没有
But you didn't.
不过布鲁克斯确实提到了我父亲
Brooks did say something about my dad, though.
让我想起
Just reminded me of something that...
我在一路上忘记的事情
I forgot along the way.
我爸在他的一生中犯过不少错 但是
My dad made a lot of mistakes in his life, but...
他是个好人
He was a good man.
我要回家了
I'm gonna go home.
摧毁阿特拉斯 纳丁
Take down Atlas, Nadine.
现在布鲁克斯死了 我们赢得了一场重要的战役
With Brooks gone, we've won a really important battle.
来帮帮忙 好吗
Uh, little help here, guys?
我是好人
Come on, I'm--I'm one of the good guys.
有人朝我开枪 该死
I--I got shot at, for Christ's sake.
鲍勃·李·斯威格
Bob Lee Swagger?
我们得带你走
We need to take you in.
什么
What?
玛尔戈 搞什么
Margo, what the hell?
告诉我你没把你收集的关于我们的资料泄露出去
Tell me that you didn't let the file you had on us slip.
没有
No.
谁下的令
Who ordered this?
特别探员比勒
Special Agent-In-Charge Biller.
有问题的话 就去找他
Got a problem, you take it up with him.
我会的
I will.
我得去找我家人 纳丁
I need to get to my family, Nadine.
-我会找到她们的 -跟她们说我马上就回去
- I'll find them. - Tell them I'm coming.
我们得见见
We need to meet.
现在不是装哑巴的时候
This is not the time to play mute.
你给我听好了 该死
You listen to me, God damn it--
得遵守规章制度
There are protocols to follow.
你不该打电♥话♥来的
You shouldn't have called.
布鲁克斯死了
Brooks is dead.
如果没有阿特拉斯就没有规章制度
There are no protocols if there is no Atlas.
不管你喜不喜欢 我们需要彼此
Now, like it or not, we need each other.
-包裹还安全吗 -我完成了我的任务
- Is the package still safe? - I've done my job.
-很好 -我们中只有一人完成了
- Good. - That makes one of us.
你我还没完
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表