剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
I can't keep living like this.
给
Here--
-这是地址 -好
- Here's the address, okay? - Okay.
她知道你们会去找她
She knows you're coming.
没人会想到去那里找你们的
No one will think to look for you guys there.
别用信♥用♥卡♥
No credit cards.
别原路返回 绕点路
Don't take the same route home, do a lap around--
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
来
Come here.
-你要坚强 -嗯
- You be strong... - Yeah.
把你的感受告诉他
And you tell him how you feel.
他会听你说的
He'll hear you.
答应我你们一定要安全
Promise me you're gonna be safe, okay?
我会好好照顾你女儿的 我保证
I'm gonna take great care of your girl, I promise you.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
-有朱莉的消息吗 -没有
- Anything from Julie? - Nothing.
-艾萨克呢 -失联了
- Where's Isaac? - He's gone dark.
我以为布鲁克死了 事情就完结了
I figured with Brooks dead, this thing would be over,
但是并没结束对吧
but it's not, is it?
我没看到撒彩纸或是彩带
Yeah, I don't see any confetti or streamers.
等等
Hold up.
-喂 -是我
- Hello? - It's me.
小朱 我一直在打你电♥话♥
Jules. I've been trying to call you.
你没事吧 玛丽好吗
Are you okay? How's Mary?
我们没事 我们和安妮一起
Yeah, we're fine. We're with Anne.
-不得不把手♥机♥扔了 -你做得很好
- We had to get off the grid. - Good, you did good.
-我现在要去找你 -是吗 什么时候
- Coming to see you. - You are? When?
今晚 在你的酒店见
Tonight. Meet me at your hotel.
我等不及见你
I can't wait.
到时见
I'll see you then.
是朱莉 她要过来
That was Julie, she's on her way here.
-很高兴她没事 -恕我直言
- I'm glad she's okay. - Yeah, well, no offense, uh--
我要离开你们一会
I need a break from you two.
我要去见我朋友范·泰瑟尔
I'm gonna go see my buddy, Van Tassell.
现在布鲁克死了
You know, with Brooks gone,
也许他知道谁是下一任候选人
maybe he knows who the next nominee is.
看看阿特拉斯的势力范围到底有多大
See how far down Atlas goes on this.
不要用信♥用♥卡♥
Well, don't use your credit card.
也别回家
And don't go home.
我知道
Yeah, no, I'm good.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
我会多买♥♥几瓶那种粉红色的胡椒喷雾
I'll get some more of that pink pepper spray, right?
-那东西可厉害了 -没错
- It's powerful shit. - Yep.
哈里斯 等等
Harris, wait.
拿着
Take it.
我很肯定我应该有枪♥支♥许可证
Pretty sure I should have a permit for that,
但是好吧
but, uh, okay.
哥们 你最好把枪放在胯上
Hey, Buddy, you might wanna slide that around closer to your hip,
除非你想上膛的枪瞄准你的...
unless you want a loaded gun pointing at your...
懂了 谢谢
Say no more. Thank you.
走了
All right.
不好意思
Excuse me?
你们谁有手♥机♥
Do either of you have a phone
能借我打个电♥话♥说两句
I could use right quick to make a call?
是市内电♥话♥
It's a local call.
我可以把号♥码告诉你 你来拨
I can give you the number, you can dial it.
给 用我的手♥机♥吧
Here, just use my phone.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - That's okay.
未知号♥码
-喂 -纳丁 是我
- Hello? - Nadine, it's me.
我在主街和弗雷泽街街口 快来
I'm on Main and Frazier, get here.
出什么事了 你的车呢
What's going on? Where's your car?
过来就是
Just get here.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
杀死凯瑟琳·梅菲尔德的那个人刚才想杀我
The guy who killed Katherine Mayfield just tried to kill me.
什么
What?
你确定是同一个人吗
You sure it was the same guy?
我和鲍勃·李看到他开枪的
Bob Lee and I saw him take the shot.
我跟踪他去到一间仓库
I trailed him to a warehouse,
但是他肯定看到我跟踪他
but he must have seen me coming.
他拿走了我的钥匙和手♥机♥
He got my keys, he got my phone,
一把火烧了仓库
set the place on fire.
我昏过去之前 在他身上拿到了这个
But I got this off him before I blacked out.
你应该打电♥话♥给你司法部的朋友
You should call your friend at the DOJ.
我们要把这个送去鉴证科
We gotta get to a crime lab.
好的 但是... 天呐
Yeah, okay, but-- my God.
你的伤口需要缝针
You need to get that stitched up.
你来缝
Here, you do it.
什么
What?
不行 我不是医生
No, I'm not a doctor.
你会缝针吧
You can sew, can't you?
马里兰州联合学校
快好了没
You almost done?
你妻子帮你缝针的时候 你也这么多抱怨吗
Complain this much when your wife stitched you up?
没
No.
她是无辜的
She was innocent.
她已经死了
She's gone.
我和你都有罪
You and me, we're as guilty as sin,
但是我们还活着
but we're still alive.
暂时而已
For now.
鉴定要多久
How long is this gonna take?
我会打给玛尔戈 看看她能否多派点人手
I'll call Margo, see if she can get more people on it.
玛尔戈 又是我 回我电♥话♥
Hey, Margo, it's me again. Call me back.
-纳丁·孟菲斯吗 -对
- Nadine Memphis? - Yep.
走那扇门
Through that door.
范·泰瑟尔
今晚聚聚吗 老时间 老地点
好
你出发了吗
天呐 好吧 好吧
Jesus-- Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, yeah.
拿去 拿去吧 没关系
Take it-- just take it, it's fine.
最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官候选人雷蒙德·布鲁克斯最近身亡
The recent death of Supreme Court Justice nominee Raymond Brooks,
最高法♥院♥的最后一席空缺
the final seat on the Supreme Court sits vacant.
尽管参议院多人要求推迟提名
The President's choice is expected later this week.
总统提名可能于
despite many on the Senate demanding
本周晚些时间公开
that the nomination be postponed.
-宝贝 -嗨
- Hey, baby. - Hi.
-我想死你了 -嗯
- Oh, I missed you. - Yeah.
我买♥♥了些酒
Got us some wine...
餐点很快就会送来
room service on the way.
鲍勃·李
Bob Lee?
我受够了
I'm done.
我受够了你总是不能陪在孩子身边
I'm done with you being an absent father.
我受够了生活在危险之中
I'm done with living in danger.
我受够了玛丽生活在危险之中
I'm done with Mary living in danger.
我受够了
I'm just done.
该死
Shit...
你说你想见我 我...
When you said you wanted to meet, I...
没想到你是来说这个的
never thought it was about this.
我知道
I know...
但问题就出在这
but that's the problem.
我们不再心意相通了
We're not connected anymore.
你总是不在
You're always away.
即使你在家 也好像心不在焉似的
And even when you are home, it's like you're not there.
-你没有真正和我们在一起 -我不想离开
- You're not really with us. - I don't want to be away
你和玛丽 我努力把工作和生活分开
from you and Mary. I try to keep things separate.
但甚至我看着你的时候 就好像
But even--but even when I look at you, it's like
你宁愿在别的地方
there's somewhere else that you would rather be.
等下 等等
Hold on, wait a second...
你总是在等 你总是在等
You're always waiting, you're always waiting
什么事发生
for something else to happen.
希望有事发生这样你就能离开家
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表