剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
Hoping for it to happen so you can go off
再当一次英雄
and--and be a hero again.
艾萨克来电
我不会接的
I'm not gonna pick up.
是 但问题是 你想接
Yes, but that's the problem-- you want to.
不 我不想 我在听你说
No, I don't. I'm here with you.
我在这里
I'm present.
好吧 现在到我说了
All right now's my turn.
我知道这对你来说很不容易
I know this has been hard on you...
但是找出
but trying to find out
我父亲的真♥相♥对我很重要
the truth about my father was important.
但事情已经不止如此了 鲍勃·李
But it's gone beyond that, now, Bob Lee.
这是一切事情的根源
That's why all this shit started.
我不能控制事情的走向
I couldn't control where it led me.
宝贝 你也并不喜欢
Baby, it's not like you loved it
我在家修理栅栏 而且
when I was just home fixing fences, and...
艾萨克来找我时
When Isaac came looking for me,
是你告诉我要我再去战斗的
you were the one who told me to get back in the fight.
-不 你别这样 -本来就是
- No, you do not-- - It's true.
你不要把责任推到我的头上
You don't get to put that on me.
你别装作受害者的样子了
You don't get to--to play victim?
没人要你去做什么
No one tells you what to do.
如果你在做什么事
If you're in any sort of shit,
那是因为你自己想做
it's because you want to be there.
你知道的
You know that.
是
Yeah.
你说得对
You're right.
我喜欢那种刺♥激♥感
I like the thrill.
太过喜欢了
Too much.
为国家效力 为人♥民♥效力
Serving my country, doing right by other people,
我迷失了方向
I get carried away.
哈里斯
Harris.
-谢谢你过来 -嗯
- Thank you for coming by. - Uh, yeah.
我不忙 总统先生
I wasn't busy, Mr. President.
你喜欢波旁酒吗
So, um, are you a bourbon man?
20分钟前 我以为我死定了
Twenty minutes ago, I thought I was a dead man.
这个...
Well...
谁说这情况变了呢
who's to say that's changed?
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
我第一天上任
The first day on the job, here,
他们告诉你五个秘密
they tell you five secrets.
我本以为会是关于外星人的
I thought it was gonna be about aliens, and...
51区
Area 51.
猫王和玛丽莲·梦露还活着的荒岛
The desert island where Elvis and Marilyn Monroe still live.
没那么走运了
Well, no such luck.
都是关于想摧毁我们生活方式的
It's all about the terrorists overseas
海外恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的
who want to destroy our way of life.
还有藏在阴暗中的
And the people here in this country
有着同样目标的本国人♥民♥
who live in the shadows who have the same objective.
前者很危险
The former groups are dangerous,
但后者更甚
but the latter are even worse.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
是的
Yes, sir.
我也许可以控制军队
I may control the military
以及所有三个字母的部门
and all the three-letter agencies,
但事实是 我不知道他们之中我可以信任谁
but the truth is, I don't know who among them I can trust.
我们也是
Neither do we.
但我深知华盛顿即将发生大事
What I do know is an event is imminent right here in D.C.
我需要你们搞清是什么事并阻止它
I need you to find out what it is and stop it.
为什么要我们去
Why are you asking us?
因为我知道特勤局
Because I knew the Secret Service
能不动声色地接到二位
could pick you two up quietly.
而鲍勃·李·斯威格
But Bob Lee Swagger?
他们会丧命
They'd be dead.
我从没有给我们的家招致过危险
I never brought danger to our family.
总有别人将危险带给我
Someone else always brought it to me.
我知道
I know.
你就是个危险磁铁
You're a damn clusterfu-- magnet.
但是我还是觉得
But still, I mean, there's--there's a point...
你本可以退出
when you could take a step back
让执法部门接手 但你从没这样做
and let legitimate authorities take over, and you never do it.
因为我不能信任他们
Because I can't trust them.
再说了 宝贝 他们做不到我所做的
Besides, baby, they can't do what I do.
-你怎么知道 -如果有个机会
- How do you know? - If there's a chance
我能救人性命 我不知道该如何撒手不管
that I can save people's lives, I don't know how to walk away
-看着他们死 -我了解你这点
- and just let them die. - I know that about you.
我不是要你
I'm--I'm not asking...
不去救人性命 我
you to not save lives, I...
我们有玛丽
We have Mary.
这很鲁莽和自私
It's reckless and selfish.
要是你们出个三长两短
If anything ever happened to you guys,
我不知道我该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do.
我们没事
We're okay.
阿富汗战争 对你来说已经结束了
The war in Afghanistan, it's over for you.
你得埋葬你的朋友和家人
You've had to bury friends and family,
你现在还查明了你父亲的死亡真♥相♥
and you've now solved your father's murder.
是时候回家了
It's time to come home.
别再试着拯救世界
Stop trying to save the world.
拯救你的家人
Save your family instead.
好
Okay.
你指望我们相信
You expect us to believe
你在整个政♥府♥里
you don't have three other people
找不到另外三个可以胜任且忠诚的人吗
in the whole government who are capable and loyal?
你们指望我相信我的参谋长
You expect me to believe that my Chief of Staff died
死于醉驾吗
in a drunk driving accident?
我需要
I need...
一个仍然了解
an outsider
执法部门的局外人
who still knows the ins and outs of law enforcement.
以及一个懂得如何小心行事的
And a belt-weight insider who knows how to maneuver...
内部人士
discreetly.
理想情况下 你们所能得到的就是我的感激
In an ideal world, my gratitude would be all you'd earn,
但那些日子早已一去不复返
but those days are long gone, so...
说个价吧
Name your price.
等等
Uh, well--
说到你的参谋长
Speaking of your Chief of Staff,
你有找人替换他吗
have you replaced him?
你14岁吗
What are you, 14?
现实点
Get real.
这样行吗
Uh, how about this, uh...
要是我帮忙阻止了这事
if I help put a stop to this,
你就能知道我是个可以搞定事情的人
you'll know I'm a man who can get things done.
知道你可以信任我
You'll also know you can trust me.
比安德鲁·戈德可靠多了
That's more than you ever could have said about Andrew Gold.
我会考虑下
I'll think about it.
要是我们失败 我们就是坏人
If we fail, we're the bad guys.
故事就会那样发展 而不是这样
That becomes the narrative, not this.
这就是你们要冒的风险
Well, that's a chance you'll have to take.
就算我们成功了
Even if we're successful,
这些处于地下的
you'll still have the problem
黑暗势力还是会存在
of these evil forces in the shadows here.
除非你同意
Unless you agree to...
承担起责任
shoulder the burden, shall we say?
阻止天空塌下来
And stop the sky from falling.
好
Okay.
你可以帮我们
You can help us.
取消所有联邦政♥府♥的紧急撤离计划
Take all Federal government emergency evacuation plans offline.
回归原始
Go old school.
每天打印出线路图
Directions printed up every day.
这也许会看上去很可疑
That might look suspicious.
这是你得冒的风险 总统先生
That's a chance you'll have to take, sir.
-纳丁 -嘿
- Nadine. - Hey.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表