剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know, we need a reset. Something.
那我走
Then I'll leave.
这里是玛丽的家
This is Mary's home.
我希望你们俩住在这儿
I wanna know that the two of you are here.
我们会想法解决的 好吗
We'll figure this out, okay?
-玛丽到家后我会告诉她 -不
- I'll tell Mary when she comes home. - No.
我希望由我跟她说
I want it to come from me.
我不想让她觉得这是你的错
I don't want her to think any of this is your fault.
因为这不是你的错
'Cause it's not.
我去收拾东西
I'll get my things.
真不敢相信 一辈子的付出
Crazy to think that a lifetime worth of work
一个签名就一笔勾销了
can be undone with a signature.
开曼群岛的账户设置好了吗
Cayman accounts set up?
-已经照办了 -很好
- As instructed. - Excellent.
那我们就完事了
Well, then we're done.
让他从后门进来 亲爱的
Have him come in the back way, honey.
你最好现在就走 马克
It might be better if you left now, Mark.
你声名在外 珀尔萨达
You have an excellent reputation, Prosada.
哥伦比亚的人都是怎么称呼你的
What do they call you back home in Colombia?
-屠夫 -屠夫
- El Carnicero. - The Butcher.
我也是个屠夫
I'm a butcher as well...
人们花钱找我买♥♥肉时 我会满足他们
and when people pay me for meat, I deliver.
我会满足你的
You will have what you desire.
这是十万 事成后还有十万
Hundred now, hundred when it's done.
想怎么分怎么分
Split it any way you want.
只是斯威格吗
Just Swagger?
在场的都杀 不留目击者
Whoever's there. No witnesses.
遵命
As you wish.
我不知道要多久
I don't know how long.
你总是要走 爸爸
You always go away, Dad.
而你也总会回来
And you always come back.
对
Yeah.
这次有一点不同
This time's a little different.
爸爸和妈妈需要分开一段时间
Mom and Dad need some time apart.
我不是去出任务
I'm not going on a mission.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我会在附近找个地方住
I'm gonna get a place nearby.
为什么
Why?
因为我们要分开过一段时间
'Cause we're gonna live separate for a little while.
-什么 -不是永远分开 亲爱的
- What? - Not forever, sweetie.
我们想清楚一些事情后我就会搬回来
Just until we get some things figured out.
因为你和妈妈吵架了是吗
'Cause you and Mom have been fighting?
不是
No.
打来的不是时候 警长
Not a good time, Sheriff.
你在等什么重要人物吗
You expecting any VIPs today?
怎么了
Why?
看到了一架低空飞行的直升机
Just clocked a low-flying helicopter,
在你家农场不远处降落
landed not too far from your ranch.
把你的人都派去农场
All right, send everybody you got to the ranch.
安妮 你把玛丽带走
Anne, I need you to take Mary and get out of here.
-怎么了 -事情不妙
- What's going on? - I think something's up.
你能把她带去警长的办公室吗 在那等我
Uh, can you just take her to the Sheriff's office and wait there?
我一有机会就联♥系♥你
I'll call you as soon as I can.
来 玛丽 我们有事情要忙了
Come on, Mary. We're gonna go run a little errand.
那爸爸呢
What about Dad?
我很快就来找你 宝贝
Uh, I'll see you soon, sweetheart.
我得去看妈妈 好吗
I gotta go check on Mommy, all right?
嗯 来吧 宝贝
Yeah. Come on, sweetheart.
该死
Oh, shit.
我是朱莉 你知道该怎么做
This is Julie. You know what to do.
停火
推进 包围房♥子
上吧
房♥子里的不是狙击手
他不在房♥子里
他在山上
我们永远都找不到他
没必要
一直朝房♥子开枪 他会来找我们的
911 你有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
喂
Hello?
该死
Shit.
911说斯威格农场打来了电♥话♥
911 says they've got an open line at the Swagger ranch.
听上去像是激烈的枪战
Sounds like a hell of a gunfight.
全体人员出动
All hands on deck.
联♥系♥泰斯塔 让他的人支援我们
Call Testa, have his men back us up.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
你得做好准备 婊♥子♥
You gotta be prepared, puta.
这可不是破玩意儿
This ain't no bullshit.
防弹的 运气真不好
Bulletproof. Bad luck.
这里也防弹吗
Is this bulletproof?
-朱莉 朱莉 -鲍勃·李
- Julie! Julie! - Bob Lee!
鲍勃·李 我在这
Bob Lee! I'm in here!
-还有别的人吗 -没了 只有两个死的
- Are there any more? - No, there're just two dead.
-天啊 干得漂亮 宝贝 -玛丽呢
- Holy shit. Good hunting, babe. - Where's Mary?
她跟安妮在一起 很安全
She's with Anne and she's safe.
我看看 我看看
Let me see that, let me see.
子弹打穿了
All right, it went all the way through.
这是好事
That's good, that's good.
-你会没事的 -亲爱的 对不起
- You're gonna be okay. - Baby, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉我对我们 对你失去了信心
I'm sorry I lost faith in us and in you.
现在别想这个
Come on, don't think about that right now.
-鲍勃·李 -我们在这 警长
- Bob Lee! - We're in here, Sheriff!
我们需要急救医务人员 不过我们没事
We need an EMT, but we're okay.
-确保抓住他们所有人 -没问题
- Hey, make sure we got 'em all. - Done!
别 别 等担架来吧
No, no, no, let's wait for a stretcher.
-不 我想离开这 -好吧
- No, I wanna get the hell out of here. - Okay, all right.
我扶你 来
Let me help you, come here.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, baby.
我当初要是不管的话就好了
It would have been better if I just left it alone.
我爸让这样的生活将他吞噬 我不要重蹈覆辙
My dad let this life consume him. I'm not gonna be like that.
我爱你 我爱玛丽
I love you, and I love Mary.
这就是我的生活
This is my life.
我也爱你
I love you too, baby.
安全了 警长
We're all clear, Sheriff.
我去 今天真不轻松啊
God damn. It was a hell of a day.
-好 -不
- All right-- - No.
-不 你♥爸♥的枪 -我不在乎
- No, your dad's gun. - I don't care about that.
我在乎
I do.
不
No!
不 不
No, no!
朱莉 不不不
Julie! No, no, no!
不 天啊 不
No! God, no!
不要
No!
不要 宝贝
No, baby, no!
不 来人
No! Help!
来人
Help!
来人
Help!
亲爱的 别离开我 别离开我
Baby, don't leave me. Don't leave me, baby. Don't leave me!
朱莉 朱莉
Julie, Julie...
对不起
I'm sorry.
三个月后
-怎么样 -跟预想的一样
- How'd it go? - As expected.
包裹派送成功 那个新人干得不错
Package got delivered. The new guy did well.
我今年大部分时间
It's gonna take me the better part of a year
都要忙着处理这些阿特拉斯的事 恢复原状
to get through all this Atlas stuff and undo it.
有鲍勃·李的消息吗
Any word from Bob Lee?
没 自从朱莉葬礼后他就没踪影了
No, he's been off the grid since Julie's funeral.
给玛丽和大姨子派了24小时的安保
Got around-the-clock security on Mary and the sister-in-law.
-没有特别情况 -他会出现的 相信我
- Nothing out of the ordinary. - He'll resurface, trust me.
打扰下 哈里斯·唐尼求见
Excuse me? Uh, I have a Harris Downey here.
让他进来
Send him in.
他要干什么
What's he want?
不知道
No idea.
要我留下来吗
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表