剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
Salinger told you to stay at the slaughterhouse.
这里并没有牛被加工
Now, I don't see a lot of cattle being processed out here.
爸 我不为塞林格工作
I don't work for Salinger, Dad--
是 但他为我工作
No, but he works for me,
我下达命令给他 你服从命令
and when I give him an order, you follow it.
这叫做指挥链
It's called chain of command.
你真是掺和进来了 搞出了加油站事件
Now, you really stepped in it with that gas station business.
让几个非法劳工去对付斯威格
Going after Swagger with a couple of illegals?
你哪根筋搭错了
What in hell is wrong with you?
我很抱歉 真的
I'm really sorry. I am.
我知道 儿子 但是道歉不管用
I know you are, son, but sorry don't count here.
又不是打破花瓶的小事
You didn't break a vase.
我只是试图帮忙 像我们谈过的那样
I was just trying to help out like we talked about.
让我来处理斯威格
You let me deal with Swagger.
再给我次机会抓他
Give me one more chance to get him.
如果你行 你早就抓到了
If you could've got him, he would already be got.
现在回去工作
Now get on back to work.
也许有许多牛粪要清理
Probably a lot of cow shit to sweep up.
斯威格知道什么
What does Swagger know?
他挖出了他父亲的尸体
Well, he dug up his old man's body.
他现在肯定知道了普尔不是唯一的枪手
He's gotta know by now that Poole isn't the only shooter.
你想我去干掉他吗
You want me to clean it up?
我儿子需要知道 要想击中目标
My son needs to learn that the way you hit your target
就得知道它的去向
is to know where its headed.
放
Pull.
马里兰州 巴尔的摩
不错
Nice.
国会山那帮人不会来这边
The Capitol Hill crowd doesn't come around this way.
乡绅化热潮还未席卷这片区
I don't think the gentrification wave has hit here yet.
卡莉塔的包里有多少钱
How much did Carlita have in there?
零零散散加起来大约有一万块
About ten grand in small bills.
对阿特拉斯特工来说是个小数目
Petty cash for an Atlas agent.
她在等我们
She was expecting us.
或者是别人
Or someone else.
不 孟菲斯说对了
No, Memphis had it right.
比起等 更多的是希望
I was more hoping than expecting.
你还带了多少人
How many others did you bring?
只有我 我不是来打斗的
Just me. I'm not here for a fight.
你刚用枪指着我们
You just had a gun on us.
天 你们太严肃了 有人死了吗
Man, you guys are dour. Did someone die?
我是说 除了你们杀的之外
I mean, other than the people that you've killed.
我们一般不会对一个
We don't usually put on a smile for someone
想要炸飞我们的人微笑
who tries to blow us up.
抱歉 就当是廉价的警报系统吧
Sorry about that. Call it a cheap alarm system.
这些定♥位♥器♥越来越难发现了
These locators are getting harder to find.
你找我们来干什么
What do you want from us?
你们不是唯一想要铲除阿特拉斯的人
You're not the only ones who wanna take down Atlas.
所以你现在变成好人了吗
So you one of the good guys now?
我没这么说 但你们和我一样都很清楚
I didn't say that, but you know as well as I do
只有这样才能从他们的杀戮名单上除名
it's the only way off their kill list.
不是他们死就是你们亡
Them or you.
你为什么在那名单上
And why are you on the list?
上下层各两人 这是他们防止泄密的方式
Two up, two down. That's how they prevent leaks.
一旦有人被曝光 他们会杀掉其周围的每一个人
Someone gets made, they kill everyone around him.
你在什么阶层 上层还是下层
Where do you fit in the hierarchy? Up or down?
这个不重要 但是有个问题
That's not important, but here's a question.
你们知不知道杀了海斯参议员
Did you know you'd set off such a shit storm
会掀起一场大动荡吗
killing Senator Hayes?
-我们没有杀海斯 -少来这套 约翰逊
- We didn't kill Hayes. - Come on, Johnson.
孟菲斯现在头痛
Memphis has a headache,
而我没时间听你扯淡
and I don't have time for the bullshit.
那好
Okay.
就当我们有兴趣合作吧
Let's say we're interested in a partnership.
你有什么计划
What's your plan?
首先 我们去一个我知道他们无法追踪的地方
First, let's go somewhere I know they can't track us.
你这有咖啡吗
Do you have any coffee?
通常我早上出去跑步来提神
I usually just go for a run in the morning.
纳丁把吉米·普尔的监狱档案发给我了
Nadine sent me Jimmy Poole's prison file.
就是没有咖啡了
Is that a hard no on the coffee, though?
普尔就是杀死我父亲的人
Poole was the guy who killed my dad.
他越狱那天 当值的人
Rick Culp was the security guard on duty
是里克·卡尔普
the day he broke out.
你听明白了吗
You follow?
嗯 这对我们搞清巴马有什么帮助
Yeah, um, how does that help us with Bama?
我暂时还不知道
I don't know yet,
但是两天前 我和卡尔普聊过
but I talked to Culp two days ago.
我问了他有关普尔的事 他装傻
Asked him about Poole. He played dumb.
然后 就有人开枪打我
Next thing I know, I got people shooting at me.
好像经常有人开枪打你
Seems to happen a lot with you.
只是我的观察结论
Just an observation.
我们走
Let's go.
我不介意待在这里 我可以...
You know, I don't mind staying here. I can just--
我喜欢这里 这里很舒服
I like it. It's cozy, yeah.
你可以穿鞋子走 也可以光着脚走
You can put your shoes on or go barefoot.
我无所谓
Doesn't matter to me.
我穿鞋吧
I'll grab my shoes.
关于你父亲 有些事还未解决 是吧
So you got some unresolved issues with your father, huh?
我很小的时候 我爸也过世了
My dad died when I was pretty young too.
他是企业律师 总是不停地工作
He was a corporate lawyer. Worked all the time.
有一晚在回家路上被一名醉酒司机撞死了
Got hit by a drunk driver coming home one night.
我记得我非常生气他又在加班
I remembering being really mad at him for working late again.
然后有一段时间 我觉得是我的错
And then for a while I felt like it was my fault,
当然我知道并不是
which of course I know it wasn't,
但是我想小孩子
but, uh, I guess kids, you know,
有时会对一些超出他们控制范围之内的事
sometimes feel guilty about things that are
感到愧疚
outside of their control.
大人也是这样
So do adults.
哥们 我看起来像是心理医生吗
Dude, do I look like a therapist?
我
I'm...
只是在闲聊
just making small talk, man.
两个人坐在车里就会这样
That's what two people do when they're stuck in a car.
或者安静地坐着
Or they just sit in silence.
好吧
Fair enough.
卡尔普出来了 我们走
There's Culp. Let's go.
这个点喝醉有点早吧 里克
Little early in the day to be tying one on, Rick.
我赶时间
I'm in a hurry.
希望你是去洗澡
I hope it's to the shower.
你一身的酒味像是威士忌桶里泡过似的
You smell like the ass end of a whiskey barrel.
我没时间和你废话 斯威格
I don't have time for you, Swagger.
吉米·普尔的事你骗了我
You lied to me about Jimmy Poole.
一点也没错
The hell I did!
是谁付钱让你帮他越狱的
Who paid you to help him escape?
你收了多少钱 里克
How much you get, Rick?
他可不该开车
Okay, he should not be driving.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我们会跟在他后面
We're gonna be right behind him.
巴马牛场
卡尔普在里面待了很长时间
Culp's been in there a really long time.
不要探头
Hey, quit turkey necking.
抱歉
Sorry.
看来他们加强了安全措施
Looks like they leveled up on security.
花了不少钱啊
Spent some real money.
难怪
That explains it.
雷德·巴马
Red Bama?
我了个去
Holy shit.
乡下醉鬼和农业部副部长之间
What business does that backwoods drunk have
能有什么关系
with the undersecretary of agriculture?
那种你得在屠宰场见面的
The kind that's so off-books
地下关系
you gotta meet at a slaughterhouse.
我觉得需要给你把配枪让你冷静一下
I'd give you a sidearm if I thought it'd calm you down.
不了 我不 我不喜欢枪
Uh, no, I don't-- I don't like guns.
还有香菜
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表