剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
Russo's location, I let you live.
也许吧 但是罗素不会
Well, yeah, maybe, but Russo won't.
我们走
Let's move.
卡莉塔不见了
Carlita's gone.
或许她得到她想要的了
Maybe she got what she wanted.
我们才是诱饵
We were worms on a hook.
我知道你喜欢这样
So, um, I know this is totally your thing,
但或许这次试试唱红脸
but maybe--maybe try like a good cop thing this time?
-什么 -你懂的
- What? - You know?
你知道《西蒙和西蒙》吧
Like, you know "Simon & Simon"?
学学年轻的西蒙 而不是大一点的西蒙
Like, more like the younger Simon than the older Simon?
更温柔处事
Just a gentler kind of approach here, maybe?
-西蒙是谁 -是部电视剧
- Who's this Simon? - Okay, it's a--it was a show.
这不重要 这不重要
It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.
-科尔比先生吗 -嗯
- Mr. Colby? - Yeah.
我是鲍勃·李·斯威格
I'm-Bob Lee Swagger.
1227号♥文件
厄尔·斯威格中士
情报项目训练
第34天
我们得整理我们的铺位 汤米
We gotta clean our bunks, Tommy.
什么
What?
我们的铺位
Our bunks, man.
我们得在中士来之前
We gotta make sure that they right as rain
把铺位整理好
before the Sergeant comes.
他要不行了
He's losing it.
科尔比
Colby, hey...
坚持住 好吗
you hang in there, okay?
斯威格
Swagger?
没错
That's right.
我不行
I can't, I--
抱歉 斯威格 抱歉
I'm sorry, Swagger. I'm so sorry.
坚持住
Hang in there.
我不行了 中士 我真的不行
I can't, Sarge. I just can't.
你可以的 科尔比
You can do this, Colby.
科尔比
Colby...
我放弃
Hey, I give up.
放我出去 拜托
Let me out, please?
我需要水 我需要水
I need water. I need water.
你说我放弃的话就放我出去
You--you said you'd let me out if I gave up.
开口吧 斯威格
Just say the word, Swagger.
我就知道如果鲍勃·李·斯威格出现在我家门口
Always figured if Bob Lee Swagger showed up at my door,
随之而来的就是麻烦
trouble would be right behind.
你准备好战斗了吗
You preparing for battle?
先做好准备
Better to be prepared
总比死了好
than wind up with your dick hanging out.
是啊
Yes, sir.
这真是个馊主意
This was such a bad idea.
你和我爸一起服役
You served with my dad.
我们一起训练
We trained together.
我从他的文件里找不出太多细节
Yeah, I couldn't get much detail from his file.
像是秘密行动小队
Read like a black ops unit.
我不确定
I don't know for certain.
我被淘汰了
I washed out.
不过他试图帮我 他人很好
He tried to help me, though. He was good that way.
总想让你变得更优秀
Always trying to make you better.
你♥爸♥爸在战后第一次联♥系♥我的时候
When your dad first contacted me after the war,
他问我关于管理小队的人
he was asking questions about the men running the unit.
两周后被杀
Got killed two weeks later.
然后我就搬到了这来
That's when I moved up here.
你以为他们也会来杀你
You were thinking they're coming for you too.
你不该提问的
You're not supposed to ask questions.
这是他们教我们的第一件事
It's the first thing they taught us.
也许你该听信他们的建议
Maybe you should heed their advice.
太迟了
Too late for that.
哈里斯 趴下
Harris, stay low!
我去叫救护车
I'll call an ambulance.
壁炉台
Mantel piece.
浅玻璃箱
The shadow box.
去拿
Take it.
我拿到了
I got it.
厨房♥里有地板门
Trap door in the kitchen.
通向一个爬行通道
It leads to a crawl space.
哈里斯 当我说跑的时候
Harris, when I say go,
你就以最快速度跑去地板门
you run to that trap door as fast as you can.
他死了
He's dead.
打起精神来
Pull your shit together!
你要是昏过去 对我们都没好处
If you go into shock, you're no good to either of us.
明白吗
Got it?
嗯
Yeah.
我们要唐尼的活口
We need Downey alive!
跑到车子那边
All right, run to the car.
我掩护你
I'm gonna lay down cover.
-我做不到 -快去
- I don't think I can. - Do it!
好
Okay.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
现在能报♥警♥了吗
Now can we call the police?
他们不是来找我的 他们找的是你
Those men weren't just coming for me. They wanted you.
为什么
Why?
你知道的肯定比你想象中多
You must know more than you think.
我跟你说了 我们不能报♥警♥
Man, I told you. We can't go to the police.
阿特拉斯在到处都有眼线
Atlas has their hands in everything.
你多疑了
You're being paranoid.
我们一旦报♥警♥ 我向你保证
We call 911, I guarantee you
就会出现一车拿着自动步♥枪♥的人
a truck full of good ole boys with ARs will show up.
我对阿特拉斯一无所知
I don't know anything about Atlas.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
因为雷德派人来抓你可是有原因的
'Cause Red's sending his dudes after you for a reason.
好吧 你看穿我了 行吧
Fine--you know what? You got me, okay?
我是 我是间谍
I'm a--I'm a spy.
哈里斯·唐尼 国际神秘男子
Harris Downey, international man of mystery.
你一定知道些什么
Well, you must know something,
即使你不知道你所知道的
even if you don't know what you know.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
瞧
See?
要抓住鲍勃·李·斯威格可不容易
Not so easy to get Bob Lee Swagger, after all.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我跟你说了不会容易
I told you it wasn't easy.
就连塞林格也完成不了
Even Salinger couldn't get it done.
听说他和他的手下在林子里
Heard he and his boys got shot in the woods
像狗一样被击中
like a couple of dogs...
塞林格是因为你的失误而死
Salinger is dead because of your mistake.
少在我面前炫耀
Now don't you go on peacocking around me again,
不然我亲手把你送给斯威格
or I will feed you to Swagger myself.
卡莉塔坑了我们
Ugh. Carlita fu--ed us.
她跑了
She cleared out.
阿特拉斯比我们更擅长干这种事
Atlas is just better at this than us.
她完全可能是在我们追踪
For all we know, they grabbed her
那个特工的过程中被抓走了
when we were chasing that agent.
狗屁 她耍了我们
Bullshit. She played us.
你当然不生气了
Of course you're not angry.
现在不是生气的时候
I'm saving it for the right time.
我们又回到原点了
Yeah, well, now we're back with nothing.
那可不一定
We might have something.
阿特拉斯的卫星电♥话♥ 我们只需要获得权限
Atlas satphone. We just need to access it.
不用谢
她留下了她的密♥码♥生成器
She left her password generator.
当然了
Of course.
她希望我们干掉那个特工
She wanted us to take out that agent
这样她就能亲自拦截那清洁工了
so she can intercept the cleaner herself.
这是我们被耍的安慰奖咯
Guess this is our consolation prize for being duped.
什么
What?
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表