剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
《生死狙击》前情提要
Previously on "Shooter"...
我都不知道这有个保险箱
I didn't even know we had a safe in here.
如果再有唐尼先生的消息 给我打电♥话♥
Call my cell if you hear from Mr. Downey again.
-哈里斯被抓了 -哈里斯
- Harris got grabbed. - Harris!
我有东西在你的前任上司手上
Your former boss was holding on to something for me.
是时候取回来了
It's time I got it back.
我从没见过那样的东西
I've never seen anything like that in my life.
把这当做你最后一顿饭吧
Consider that your last meal.
哈里斯 是我 我们得走了
Harris, it's me! We gotta go!
我是来问你找一个没地位的特区职员干什么
I came to ask what you want with an irrelevant D.C. Staffer.
你不是想知道关于你父亲的答案吗
I thought you'd want answers about your father.
你父亲从越南回来后
When your daddy got back from Vietnam,
他在一个漂亮女生那里找到了慰藉
he found himself some comfort in the arms of a pretty girl.
叫做伊迪·普尔
His was called Edie Poole.
我今天去见了伊迪
I went and saw Edie today.
她让我把这些给你
She gave me these to give to you.
我给你带了东西
I brought you something.
这是厄尔·斯威格的M1911手♥枪♥
It's the 1911 that Earl Swagger carried.
你认为你可以用一把硬壳手♥枪♥打发我
You think you can pay me off with some crusty pistol?
波·温尼克想以耳鸣来敲诈你
Bo Winnick wants to extort you over his ringing ear,
他会为此付出代价的
he's going to have to pay for it.
这样吧 山姆
You know what, Sam,
不如你让我帮你整理一下
why don't you let me help you get organized?
卡莉塔·克鲁斯 农业部
"Carlita Cruise: Department of Agriculture."
你们不是唯一想要铲除阿特拉斯的人
You're not the only ones who wanna take down Atlas.
我们去一个我知道他们无法追踪的地方
Let's go somewhere I know they can't track us.
我们清空保险箱的那天 我们四个人在房♥间里
There were four of us in the room the day we emptied that safe.
-如果不在我们这 -那就在格蕾格森手上
- If we don't have it... - Then Gregson does.
第二个枪手
不管你在看什么一定很重要
Whatever you're looking at must be important
竟然可以抗拒我的炸鸡排
if you can resist my chicken fried steak.
是我爸和他的队员在越南的照片
It's my dad and some of his squad back in 'Nam.
看得出你继承了谁的长相
Well, I guess we know where you got your looks.
这个受伤的男人有点来头
There's something about this wounded guy.
我不知道是什么
I don't know what it is,
但我觉得我爸好像跟我讲过他的故事
but I feel like my dad told me a story about him.
早饭后你给退伍军人事务部打电♥话♥
Well, why don't you call the V.A. after breakfast
看看他们能不能给你找到答案
and see if they can get you some answers?
日期和受伤类型会有帮助
I mean, the date and the type of injury helps,
但退伍军人事务部最多只能给我这些信息
but the V.A. will only get me so far without a name.
听上去你可以休息下了
Then it sounds like you can afford a break.
跟我去吃饭 然后我要去山姆那
Come and eat with me, before I have to go to Sam's
算了 宝贝 我好焦虑
Come on, baby, I'm all wound up.
我感觉我需要去清理思绪
I--I feel like I need to clear my head.
螺栓枪还是MC7步♥枪♥
The Bolt gun or the MC7?
你太了解我了 真是可怕
Scary how well you know me.
再来
Again.
击中了正中心
That one was dead center.
没错 但那不是我们的目标
Yeah, but that's not the one we're aiming for.
再来
Again.
爸爸 这次算吗
Dad, does that one count?
继续
Keep going.
这不公平
This isn't fair.
继续
Send another.
你根本不用步♥枪♥的
You don't even shoot long guns.
继续
Send another.
小心
Hey! Careful.
我怎么教你拿步♥枪♥的
What did I tell you about handling a rifle?
永远不要瞄准一个你不想射击的目标
Never point a weapon at anything you don't intend to shoot.
再说一次
Say it again.
永远不要瞄准一个你不想射击的目标
Never point a weapon at anything you don't intend to shoot.
再说一遍
Again.
-我懂了 -过来
- Okay, I get it. - Hey, come here.
我跟你说
Let me tell you something...
我跟一个比你大不了多少的孩子一起服役过
I served with a kid not much older than you.
一个叫古铁雷斯的下士
A Corporal named Gutierrez.
有一晚玩闹 结果打中了自己的腿
Shot himself in the leg horsing around one night,
就这样他的军队生涯结束了
and just like that-- his career was over,
就因为他举止愚蠢至极
all because he was acting like a dumbass,
就跟你现在一样
like you are right now.
把剩下的东西拿上
Grab the rest of the shit.
准备回家
We're going home.
你好 夫人 我是鲍勃·李·斯威格
Hello, ma'am, my name's Bob Lee Swagger.
我知道这请求有点奇怪
I know this is an unusual request,
我想找关于一个在1970年越南
but I was looking for some information
受伤的海军陆战队士兵的信息
on a marine wounded in Vietnam in 1970,
古铁雷斯下士
a Corporal Gutierrez.
搞什么 你去哪
What the hell? Where are you going?
你有权支配你的头脑
You have power over your mind,
而不是外部事件
not outside events.
罗马皇帝 马可·奥勒留名言
了解这个道理
Realize this,
你将找到力量
and you will find strength.
海斯说你个捉摸不透的人
Hayes said you were a wild card.
放下该死的枪
Put the damn gun down.
你太引人注目了
You draw a lot of attention.
我很有名
I'm popular.
解密卡在哪
Where's the decryption card?
我在找呢
I'm working on it.
不
No.
还不够
Not good enough.
不好意思 我们还没机会
I'm sorry, we didn't really have a chance
互相认识
to make an acquaintance.
我是负责让此事顺利完成的人
I'm the guy who's in charge of seeing this thing through
既然海斯死了
now that Hayes is dead,
你就应该效力于我
which makes you the guy who's working for me.
我做这任务三年了
I've been working on this mission for three years,
意味着我必不可少
which makes me indispensable.
老板可以换
Bosses can be replaced.
找到卡片
Find the card.
我的司机呢
Where's my driver?
生
生
死
死
狙
狙
击
击
生 死 狙 击
第三季 第五集
你想说 我应该
You're gonna say I should've done a better job
把东西整理得更好
of keeping things organized.
为此 我想说
To that, I say...
你晚来了20年
you're 20 years too late.
这就是我来这的原因
Well, that is why I'm here now.
为了表示我的感谢 我...
To show my appreciation, I--
我有些东西给你
I got you something.
-你怎么有这个 -波给的
- How did you get this? - Bo, of course.
傻子想在没有文件许可的情况下
Damned fool tried to sell the thing
跨州交易
across state lines without documentation,
所以我给了他一个选择
so I gave him a choice:
我帮助他
my help in exchange for
他就得撤销对你的所有指控
dropping all charges against you
并且远离小镇
and getting the hell out of town,
或者在联邦监狱里待上几年
or spend the next few years in federal prison.
就是这样
Here we are.
我知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
别客气
Don't mention it.
那手♥枪♥理应交到斯威格家
That pistol deserves to be in the hands of a Swagger.
山姆 为什么鲍勃不用
Sam, why doesn't Bobby use it?
厄尔和鲍勃·李关系复杂
Earl and Bob Lee had a complicated relationship,
但只是因为厄尔很复杂
but only because Earl was complicated.
那个男人承担着
That man was encumbered by burden
我从未见识过的重任
unlike anything I've ever seen.
很熟悉的感觉
That sounds familiar.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表