剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
但现在为什么要去那
but why go there now?
-该走了 -这些是什么
- It's time to go. - What are these?
账户 密♥码♥
Accounts? Passwords?
我们没时间了
We don't have time for this shit.
我们甚至都不知道这些数字代表什么
We don't even know what these numbers are.
他要去找东西 我们走
He's looking for something. Let's go.
别开枪 你会伤到斯威格
Don't shoot! You'll hit Swagger!
你要是开枪 他们会动用一切火力
You fire that, they're gonna light us up
朝我们开火
with everything they got.
你在我旁边 他们就不会
Not with you beside me, they won't.
先等他们到了轮胎减速带
Wait till they reach the tire strips!
开火 开火
Engine! Engine!
瞄准他的轮胎
Aim for his tires!
后胎 瞄低点
Rear tires! Aim low!
瞄准后胎
Aim for the rear tires!
别动
Don't move.
是这条路吧
Is this way, yes?
至少还有十英里
It's another ten miles, at least.
按理来说你现在应该直接杀了我 然后消失
Now, common sense says you should probably just kill me and disappear.
我不想老是担惊受怕
I do not always want to be looking over my shoulder.
我有了钱
I have money,
就可以躲起来了
I can stay hidden.
你丈夫逃跑了 伊迪
Your husband's on the run, Edie.
你有他的消息吗
Have you heard from him?
吉米打过电♥话♥来 但他从没说过
Jimmy called, but he never said
要伤害别人 厄尔
he was gonna hurt nobody, Earl.
我不知情 我发誓我真不知情
I didn't know. I swear that I didn't know.
冷静 冷静
Calm down. Calm down.
他说了什么
What'd he say?
他说
He said,
他越狱了 他要回这里来
he broke out, that he was headed this way,
但他从没说过会持枪抢银行
but he never said nothing about shooting up the bank.
还有呢
What else?
他说这一切都是天大的误会
That it was all some big misunderstanding
他想和你见面谈谈
and he wants to meet with you to talk about it,
但他没告诉我为什么
but he wouldn't tell me why.
我想我们都知道原因 伊迪
I think we both know why, Edie.
他有说我要去哪里见他吗
He say where I'm supposed to meet him?
今晚在科曼的农场风车旁见面
Out by the windmill at Coleman's farm tonight.
他要你一个人去 不然他不会出现的
He wants you to come alone, or he ain't gonna show.
你要杀了他吗 厄尔
Are you gonna kill him, Earl?
除非万不得已
Not unless I have to.
这个小镇经历够多事了
This town's been through enough already.
今晚不该再死人了
No one else needs to die tonight.
真有意思啊
It is funny, is it not?
一人的幸事
Comedy for one man,
却是另一人的灾难
tragedy for another.
不 不要
No, no!
别这么做 先生
Don't do it! Sir!
别这么做
Don't do it!
今天不该再死人了
Nobody else needs to die today.
你掏出枪就死定了
You draw that weapon, and you're dead.
别把枪拿出来
Do not draw that weapon.
你对他毫无胜算
You stand no chance against this man.
我没理由骗你
I got no reason to lie to you.
把车给他
Just give him the car
我们就都能活命
and we both get to live.
你想要账本 就得留他一命
You want that ledger, you let him live.
快出来
Come on out.
扔过栅栏
Give it a toss over the fence.
好 你拿到车了 我们走
All right, you got the car. Now let's go.
你杀了他就什么都得不到
You kill him, you get nothing.
你太感情用事了
You get too emotional.
所以我才会赢
That's why I'm going to win.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
警长 到底出什么事了
Sheriff, what the hell happened?
鲍勃·李在哪儿
Where's Bob Lee?
我不知道 朱莉
I don't know, Julie.
他把鲍勃·李当做肉盾
Guy used Bob Lee for a human shield,
打爆了我们的轮胎 突围出去了
shot out our tires, and busted through.
他们向南去了吗
They headed south?
-就我们所知是的 -谢谢
- Far as we know. - Thank you.
我们最好别跟他们一起
We're better off without them.
要打他们一个措手不及
Gotta use the element of surprise.
大学俱乐部
看起来不像有多余的警卫
Doesn't look like there's any additional security.
不 他只有那么一个保镖
No, he's just gonna have the one bodyguard.
他是去见小情人
The "Appointment" is with his mistress,
所以不想太招摇
so he doesn't like to draw any extra attention.
我猜你该是个熟脸
Guessing you're a familiar enough face?
你该不会是想让我进去吧
You don't expect me to go in there?
爷们点 哈里斯
Man up, Harris.
海斯以为杀了丹宁
Hayes thinks that killing Denning
就把我吓跑了 事情到此为止
scared me off, it was the end of the story.
但他必须要知道我还在
But he needs to know that I am still here
我不会轻易放手的
and I'm not letting it go.
那如果他决定
And what if he decides to
继续用以往的手段解决问题呢
keep handling things the way he handles things?
什么事
What's up?
局里送一只危机反应小队
Hey. How fast can the Bureau
到得州南部需要多久
get a crisis response team to south Texas?
最近的外勤办公室在圣安东尼奥
Nearest field office is San Antonio,
所以60到90分钟
so 60 to 90 minutes.
但他们不会无缘无故派出队伍的
But they don't just send those teams out for no reason.
那就找个理由
Well, find a reason.
鲍勃·李有麻烦了
Bob Lee is in trouble.
索罗托夫就快拿到
Solotov is about to get his hands on
阿特拉斯的秘密账本了
Atlas' secret bank book.
如果让他得逞 国际局势将会恶化
If that happens, world events are gonna go from bad to worse.
你要队伍去哪里
Where do you want the team?
岩泉公园
Rock Springs Park.
-交给我 -尽快
- I'm on it. - Work fast.
从这儿开始步行对吧
We walk from here, yes?
-对 -走哪边
- Yeah. - Which way?
小路口在那边
Trailhead's down there.
我说到做到
I mean what I say.
如果我拿不到账本 你的妻儿就会死
Your wife and daughter dies if I do not get the ledger.
你能再说一遍吗
Can you repeat that?
前十遍我没听清 混♥蛋♥
I didn't hear it the first ten times, asshole.
你把这当成私人恩怨了
You make it personal.
这从来不是你我之间的斗争
This was never me versus you.
我是在执行任务
I had the mission.
你的任务
Your mission
害死了我好几位朋友
killed a bunch of my friends.
你杀的每个人
Every man you ever killed
都有很多朋友 斯威格
had a bunch of friends, Swagger.
反正现在也不重要了
Doesn't matter now, anyway.
真是遗憾 斯威格
It is sad, Swagger,
因为我和你目标一样
because you and I want the same thing.
都想毁掉阿特拉斯
To destroy Atlas.
除非他们要杀我或我的家人
Unless they put a target on me or my family,
我才不管阿特拉斯
I couldn't give two shits about Atlas.
你是不是忘了你父亲的事
Maybe you've forgotten about your father?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
The hell you talking about?
官方报告说
The official report
你父亲死的时候是一个人
said your father was alone when he died.
你我都知道事实并非如此
You and I both know that was not the case.
发生枪击
Shots fired.
我是斯威格警长
This is Sheriff Swagger.
我在39号♥公路边的风车这里
I'm at the windmill off Route 39.
疑犯已倒下 但我身中两枪
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表