剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
Or cilantro, actually.
-我真的很讨厌香菜 -你开过枪吗
- I pretty much hate cilantro. - Have you ever shot a gun?
没有
No.
那你怎么知道你不喜欢枪
How do you know you don't like them?
我不喜欢掌握着别人生死的感觉
I don't wanna hold the power of somebody's life in my hands.
不需要枪就能掌握着
You don't need a gun to hold the power of somebody's life
别人的生死
in your hands.
我告诉过你 孩子
I told you, boy.
我想和你♥爸♥聊聊
I wanna talk to your dad.
现在是我负责
I'm running the operation.
小巴马长大了 是吗
So Little Junior's all grown up now, huh?
行 大人物 我还要一万五
All right, big man. I want another 15,000.
钱已经给你了
You got your money.
那只是我的封口费
Yeah, for keeping my mouth shut,
不包括甩掉神枪手鲍勃的钱
but for--not for getting Bob the Nailer off my back.
鲍勃什么
Bob the what, now?
好吧 如果你和你♥爸♥不给我钱
All right, if you and your daddy don't give me the cash,
我就把我知道的一切告诉斯威格
I'm gonna tell Swagger everything I know,
那样你们就能在波兰斯基监狱里好好享受父子时光了
then you can have some nice father-son time in Polunsky.
或许你们还能共享一间牢房♥
Maybe you can share a cell.
找两个可靠的人
Find two men you can trust.
把他的衣服烧了 尸体扔进狩猎场
Burn his clothes. Toss his body in the shoot.
把他的车开进废车场
Take his car into the junkyard.
-我正在处理这件事 -你处理个屁
- I was handling it. - You weren't handling shit.
斯威格不是什么你欺负得了的本地混混
Swagger's not some local loser you can push around.
他是职业的
He's a professional,
他在耽误我的时间
and he's messing with my timeline.
我们的计划一分钟也不能耽搁了
We can't afford to be one minute off schedule.
-听清楚没 -听清楚了
- You hear me? - Loud and clear.
他们要开走他的车
They're moving his car.
就这样了
That's it.
-进去吗 -不需要
- We going in? - No need.
但你想和卡尔普谈下 对吗
But you wanna talk to Culp, right?
他反正总要出来的
He's gotta come out of there eventually.
他死了就不会
Not if he's dead.
我们怎么知道卡尔普死了
How do we know Culp is dead?
开走他车的人穿着聚丙烯鞋套
The guy who moved the car had on polypropylene shoe covers.
他是不想沾上血迹
He was trying to avoid blood.
-在屠宰场 -对
- At a slaughterhouse? - Yeah.
然后我看见后面有烟冒出来
And then I saw the smoke coming out the back.
他们可能在焚烧任何不能用来当饲料的东西
They probably incinerated anything they couldn't use for feed.
你早就知道卡尔普会被杀吗
Did you know Culp was gonna get himself killed?
-我知道有这个可能 -那你为什么不阻止他
- I knew it was possible. - Why didn't you stop him?
卡尔普30年前就已经做出决定了
Culp made his choice 30 years ago.
我的天
Jesus.
停车 停车
Stop the car. Stop the car.
-不 -不 停... 我做不到
- No. - No, sto--I can't do this.
我要离开这里
I gotta get the hell out of here.
我不想参与进这种事
I don't wanna be a part of this.
你为海斯工作
You worked for Hayes.
我不知道他搅进了什么事
I didn't know what he was into.
我不 我们可以对巴马做点什么 好吗
I didn't--it's--we can do something about Bama, okay?
我们得报♥警♥
We need to call the police.
那样只会暴露我们
The only thing that happens then is we make ourselves targets.
一个人因为我们的圈套而丧命
A man is dead because we baited him.
你就这样释然了
How do you just let that go?
因为我们还有更大的麻烦
'Cause we got bigger problems.
真是抱歉了
Well, excuse me if I...
如果我觉得人命关天
put a value on human life.
要不是纳丁要我保你安全
Nadine didn't make me promise to keep you in one piece,
我就要你滚蛋了
I'd tell you to tuck and roll right now.
就是...
I'd just...
麻烦你下次先把你的计划告诉我一声
Appreciate it if you'd clue me into the plan next time.
为什么 这样你就能
Why? So you can cover my six
用你的政♥治♥学学士学位给我殿后吗
with your bachelor's in poli-sci?
我的主修专业是英国文学
I was an English lit major.
政♥治♥学是辅修
Poli-sci minor.
这个辐射避难所还挺舒适
This is cozy for a fallout shelter.
你在这待了多久了
How long have you had this place?
自从我知道阿特拉斯要我死之后
Since I knew Atlas wanted me dead.
还有别人知道这个地方吗
Anyone else know about it?
没有活人知道了
No one still breathing.
政♥府♥把多数这些
The government turned most of these
冷战时期遗址变成了博物馆
Cold War-era ones into museums,
少数离常规旅游路线
walled off a few of the ones that were
太远的就被关闭了
too far off the beaten path for the tour.
每个人都应该有个安全藏身处
Everyone should have a safe house.
这个卫星电♥话♥是阿特拉斯发的
The satphone is Atlas issued.
不过在我的名字上了名单后就没人打过了
No one's called on it though since my name got on the list.
权限被加密了
Access is encrypted.
怎么用
How's it work?
用一个有循环密♥码♥的数位钥
Uses a digital key with a revolving pass code.
我有一个
I was issued one.
我怎么没有
How come I didn't get one?
别吃醋 艾萨克
Don't be jealous, Isaac.
我很惊讶斯威格没爆你的头
I'm amazed Swagger hasn't put a bullet in your head.
他既往不咎了
He got over it.
基本上
Mostly.
很好 因为要想扳倒阿特拉斯
Good, because it's gonna take
光靠你们两个可不够
more than you two to take Atlas down.
阿特拉斯一半的特工甚至都不知道
Half the agents in Atlas don't even know it.
他们只是他们不知道
They're just pawns in a game
他们在玩的一个游戏里的棋子
they don't know they're playing.
阿特拉斯计划搞大事
And Atlas is planning something big.
为什么不逃走
Why not run?
你有撤退计划 还准备好了文件
I mean, you had exfil plans. You had papers.
你为什么留下来
Why did you stay?
他们杀了我妻子 我怎么可能不管
They killed my wife. There's no running from that.
唯一的出路就是死
The only way to get out is to die,
或者干掉管事的人
or kill the ones in charge.
要想实现这目标 我们得越过
To do that, we've gotta leap frog
像我们这样的低级别特工
the low-level agents, like us.
对阿特拉斯来说特工就是蠢货 大兵
Operators are knuckle draggers to Atlas--grunts.
他们只告诉我们该杀谁
They only tell us where to put the bullet,
而"清洁工"才是明星学生
but the cleaners are the star students.
他们要配合上层
They have to coordinate with the higher ups
才能知道如何处理尸体
to know how to handle the bodies.
和决策者有直接联♥系♥
Direct contact with the shot callers.
你认识任何清洁工吗
Do you know any of the cleaners?
不 但我想我有办法引出一个
No, but I think I know how to draw one out.
等等 你是打算去做诱饵吗
Wait, what, are you planning on using yourself as bait?
-这太疯狂了 -这是最好的办法
- That's insane. - It's the best way.
除非艾萨克
I mean, unless Isaac here
想逞强 自告奋勇当诱饵
wants to man up and be the worm on a hook?
女士优先
Ladies first.
谢谢担心我
Thanks for worrying about me.
你去哪
Where you going?
像普通人一样走进去 没人会说什么
Just walk in like you belong. Nobody will say anything.
白人特权 把你外套给我
White man's privilege. Give me your jacket.
好的
Okay.
天鹅绒的
It's velvet.
现在穿天鹅绒有点热
It's a little hot for velvet.
你好 我是哈里斯·唐尼
Hi, hi, uh, Harris Downey.
我和我妻子库奇一起来的
Here on tour with my wife, Cookie.
你能再跟我讲讲那个高尔夫职业球员吗
Could you tell me more about the golf pro?
我还不确定
I'm just not sure yet.
-在这边 对吗 -是的
- It's this way, right? - Oh, yes, yes, it is.
-很好 -跟我来
- Oh, perfect. - Follow me this way.
你外套有点小 对吗
Your jacket's a little tight in the shoulders, isn't it?
你为阿特拉斯工作多久了
How long you work for Atlas?
阿特拉斯
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表