剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
警长 你能听到我吗
Sheriff, can you hear me?
斯威格警长
Sheriff Swagger?
抱歉让你听这个
Sorry to have to do that to you.
再放一遍 最后那段
Play it again, the last part.
-什么 -就最后几秒钟
- What? - Just the last few seconds.
请求立刻医疗救援
Requesting immediate medical assista--
再说一遍地址 完毕
Say again location, over.
警长 你能听到我吗
Sheriff, can you hear me?
立刻医疗救援
...immediate medical assista--
-那是不同的枪 -天啊 鲍勃·李
- That was a different gun. - Oh, Jesus, Bob Lee--
不不 你听
No, no, listen, listen.
枪声几乎晚了整整一秒钟
The report comes almost a full second late.
吉米·普尔和我父亲只隔了6米远
Jimmy Poole and my dad were 20 feet apart.
枪声应该同时传过来的
They would've come together.
你什么意思
Just what are you saying?
我是说吉米·普尔没有杀我父亲
I'm saying that Jimmy Poole didn't kill my dad.
还有一个枪手
There was a second shooter.
不行
Absolutely not.
只有这样能确认
It's the only way to know for sure.
就算你父亲是被别人杀的
Even if your daddy was killed by somebody else,
可能是普尔
probably a Poole, by the way,
现在又有什么意义
what the hell would that matter now?
所以你不介意杀害我父亲的凶手逍遥法外吗
So, you're okay with my dad's murderer just walking around?
注意你的语气 孩子
Watch your tone, son.
我也听到了 山姆
I heard it too, Sam.
鲍勃·李是对的
Bob Lee's right.
-你也支持吗 -百分百
- You on board? - 100%.
越快搞清越好
The sooner we get this behind us, the better.
没有尸检 因为一目了然
There was no autopsy, since it was open and shut.
意味着子弹可能还在体内
That means the lead might still be in there.
还好你父亲死了
It's a good thing your daddy is dead.
不然他会为这事杀了我的
He'd kill me for doing this.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
我准备好了 开始吧
I'm ready. Let's do it.
他太固执了
He was a stubborn son of a bitch.
厄尔·斯威格
但我笑到了最后
But I won the last fight.
他不想提到荣誉勋章
He didn't want any mention of that Medal of Honor.
他在世的时候就几乎没提过
He barely mentioned it when he was alive.
活人才需要谦逊
Yeah, well, humility's for the living.
他赢得了勋章 我想人们应该知道
He won it, and I figured people should know.
你和朱莉要不要在局里等
You and Julie wanna wait back at the station?
不 我们就在这等
No, we'll wait here.
戴维斯
厄尔·斯威格
琳达·戴维斯
停 停
Stop, stop.
你犹豫了吗
What, are you having second thoughts?
这不是他的墓地
This isn't his grave.
上面写着他的名字 孩子
That's his name right there, son.
是他的
It's--it's his.
不 我爸想被葬在老兵身边
No, Dad wanted to be buried next to vets.
我记得 这对他很重要
I remember it. It mattered to him.
这些人不是老兵
These ain't vets.
可能墓园把他搬走了
Look, maybe the cemetery moved him.
我不这么认为
I don't think they moved him.
我觉得是有人移♥动♥了他的墓碑
I think someone moved his headstone.
在这儿
It's here.
看
Look.
肯尼斯·威廉姆斯
两边都是老兵
Veterans on either side,
罗纳德·琼斯
而且中间名
and the family name in the middle
同那边的墓碑一样
matches the other stones back there.
他是对的
He's right.
这事真是越来越奇怪了
This just keeps getting weirder.
这边
Over here!
-我需要喷气机 -要干什么
- I need the jet. - Need it for what?
这不是请求 波特
I'm not asking, Bert.
加上油 准备好 我要去加勒比海
Gas it up and have it ready. The Caribbean.
-现在是飓风季 -那就去瑞士阿尔卑斯山
- It's hurricane season. - Well, then the Swiss Alps.
懂吗 我不管
Okay, man? I don't really give a shit.
冷静
Calm down.
你没资格命令我
You don't tell me what to do, all right?
我要喷气机 现在就要
I want the jet, and I want it now.
别嗑药了
I'd lay off that marching powder.
-你以为你是谁 -你♥爸♥就要来了
- Who the hell do you think-- - Your dad is on the way,
他做出了指示
and he left instructions.
他说你得留在巴马牛场
He said you are to stay here at Bama Cattle,
继续经营 当做一切照旧
and continue to operate as if nothing has changed,
因为本来就没有变化
because nothing has.
斯威格知道了
Swagger knows.
斯威格知道个屁
Swagger doesn't know shit.
再说 你更怕谁
Besides, who are you more afraid of?
那我去坐经济舱
I'll fly commercial.
我说了 你得留在这
As I said, you are to stay here.
坐下 鲍勃·李
Take a seat, Bob Lee.
你让我头疼
You're making my head hurt.
我想进去 确保他们没有犯错
I wanna go in there and make sure they're doing it right.
验尸官是我朋友
The M.E. is a friend of mine.
他都不知道我为什么找他
He didn't even know why I was calling him in.
相信我 没事的
Trust me, it's fine.
再说你♥爸♥遗体被埋了30多年
Besides a sealed body after 30 years
你可不想见到他的样子
is not how you wanna remember your daddy.
-这可是头一回见到 -你发现什么了
- Well, that was a first. - What'd you find?
三颗子弹 如你所说 还有别的东西
Three bullets, like you said, and something else too.
有人在遗体上留下了这个臂章
Someone left this patch on the body.
没有像其他人一样缝在制♥服♥上
It wasn't stitched onto the uniform, like the others,
就挂在上面
just draped on top.
你有称重子弹吗
What about the bullets? Did you weigh 'em?
有两枚125格令
Two at 125 grains,
大的一枚173格令
and the bigger one at 173.
大的子弹是从胸口上摘下来的
And you removed the bigger one from the chest wound?
-没错 -173
- Correct. - 173?
173格令是步♥枪♥子弹的重量
173's a rifle round.
我爸是被狙击手杀的
My dad was killed by a sniper.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表