剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
《生死狙击》前情提要
Previously, on "Shooter..."
我们下一任最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官 雷·布鲁克斯
Our next justice of the Supreme Court, Ray Brooks.
布鲁克斯有足够票数获得通过吗
Does Brooks have the votes he needs to get confirmed?
我们如果能阻止这事 就能阻止审议听证会
We stop that, we stop the confirmation hearing altogether.
你们是想勒索最高法♥院♥的被提名者吗
You guys are talking about blackmailing a Supreme Court nominee.
毒液没有进入山姆的血流
The poison didn't enter Sam's bloodstream,
但他情况恶化了
but he took a turn for the worse.
你还想帮我写悼词吗
You still wanna help me with the eulogy?
你能搞定吗
Can you handle it?
我在用我自己的方式应付
I'm dealing with this my way.
你都不为你的家庭完成任何事
You don't even finish anything around here for your family.
你连你女儿房♥间的油漆都买♥♥不了
You can't even buy paint for your daughter's room.
或许是时候做出改变
Maybe it's time to make a change.
-鲍勃·李发给我的 -很多塑胶炸♥药♥啊
- Got this from Bob Lee. - That's a whole lot of semtex.
他们显然在谋划什么
Clearly, they're planning something.
天啊 鲍勃·李
Jesus, Bob Lee.
-疏散路线每天都会改并重新加密 -不过
- Evac routes are changed and reencrypted every day. - Yeah, well,
-这玩意能解密 -这么说有疏散路线
- this thing decrypts it. - So it has evacuation routes?
华盛顿每个大人物都有
For every VIP in D.C.
我跟罗素谈了
I spoke with Russo.
他说你要是给他卡片就不杀你
He said you're off the kill-list if you bring him the card.
他甚至会让你重回项目
He'll even let you back in the program.
-我们要去哪 -你想见罗素
- Where are we going? - You wanted to see Russo.
我带你去见他
I'm taking you to him.
我会第一时间上飞机
All right, well, I'll get on a plane as soon as they'll let me.
我很快就回来
I'll be home soon.
别
Don't.
-哈里斯呢 -不知道
- Where's Harris? - I don't know.
他很久没接电♥话♥了
He hasn't answered his phone for hours.
你是指这部手♥机♥吗
You mean this phone?
12个未接电♥话♥
-卡不见了 -给你一次机会猜是谁拿走了
- The card's gone. - Give you one guess who took it.
卡莉塔现在多半已经在去阿特拉斯的半路上了
Carlita's probably halfway to Atlas by now.
我就知道我们不能信任她
I knew we shouldn't have trusted her--
或者哈里斯
or Harris, for that matter.
慢着 我们根本不确定是不是他们两个人拿走的
Wait, hang on. We don't know that either one of them is to blame.
卡莉塔从第一天起就想要那张卡
Carlita's wanted the card from day one,
哈里斯手♥机♥也不带就失踪了
and Harris is MIA without his phone.
-你自己算 -你为什么总是要
- You do the math. - Don't you ever stop assuming
-把人往最坏的地方想 -各位 冷静一下
- the worst in people? - Guys, guys, shut up for a second.
听到没
You hear that?
有钥匙吗
You got a key for this?
哈里斯
Harris?
纳丁
Nadine?
看吧 就说不是他
See? Told you he wasn't in on it.
-你还好吗 -应该吧
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I think so.
什么在响
What is that beeping?
军用级别的定位追踪器
It's a military-grade GPS tracker.
他们称之为匕♥首♥
They call it a dagger.
问题是
The question is,
它在追踪什么
what the hell's it tracking?
这么久了 罗素还是不够信任你
After all this time, Russo still doesn't trust you enough
不告诉你营地位置
to give you the campus location?
他不信任的是你
It's you he doesn't trust.
最近很多人都这么跟我说
I'm getting a lot of that lately.
我猜你也不信任我
I suppose you don't trust me, either.
解密器在我手上
I have the decrypter.
别的我都不关心
Nothing else concerns me.
这说不通
It doesn't make sense.
有多糟
How bad is it?
追踪器在朝这里移♥动♥
Well, the tracker's headed here.
一个核废料堆的中♥央♥
Right in the middle of a nuclear waste dump.
周围数英里都荒无人烟
Nothing else around for miles.
我还是认为如果卡莉塔想整我们的话
I still think if Carlita was trying to screw us,
她会直接消失
she'd just disappear.
而不会给我们留下线索
She wouldn't leave us bread crumbs.
-如果是陷阱她就会 -可能是陷阱
- She would if it was a trap. - Could be a trap,
也可能是安排会面的一个创新途径
could be a creative way to set a meeting.
现在你又信她了吗
Oh, so now you trust her?
无论如何 我几乎可以确定
Either way, I can almost guarantee that place
那里并没有什么核废料
ain't filled with nuclear waste.
我过去看看
I'm gonna go find out.
你受伤了 回家陪你家人吧 我们可以应付
You're hurt. Go home, be with your family. We got this.
我不能回家
I can't go home.
至少要等到这事结束后
Not until this is finished.
你觉得跟踪卡莉塔能让你找到关于你父亲的答案吗
You think following Carlita will lead to answers about your dad?
我要知道是谁杀了他
I need to know who took the shot that killed him.
这事已经跟你父亲无关了
This isn't about your father, anymore.
我们面对的是即将在美国领土上发生的袭击
We're talking about an imminent attack on American soil.
一弹二鸟
Two birds, one bullet.
好吧 我和艾萨克去跟踪追踪器
All right, so Isaac and I will follow the tracker.
你们留在这 想办法找到布鲁克斯
You guys stay here and work on getting to Brooks.
我很乐意不去
More than happy to sit this one out.
我们可以浏览玛尔戈发来的情报
We can go through the intel Margo sent.
找寻布鲁克斯和阿特拉斯关系紧密的证据
Look for proof that Brooks' ties to Atlas still run deep.
你们注意安全
You two stay safe.
不管你计划做什么
Whatever you're planning...
别做
don't.
不会有好结果的
No good will come of it.
因为被情感蒙蔽的任务就算失败吗
Because a mission clouded by emotion is a mission failed?
欢迎回来
Welcome home.
新兵卡莉塔·克鲁斯
披露声明0001
阿特拉斯训练营
2008年4月5日
杰克·佩恩特工
Agent Jack Payne...
审查新兵卡莉塔·克鲁斯的
overseeing disclosure number one
1号♥披露声明
with recruit Carlita Cruise.
反♥社♥会♥行为 莽撞
"Anti-social behavior, impertinent...
有暴♥力♥倾向
"With violent tendencies.
不能胜任
Not fit for duty."
联调局拒绝了你
The FBI rejected you.
他们没看到你的潜力
They didn't see your potential.
他们眼中的弱点 我们眼中的优点
Where they see weakness, we see strength.
你可以加入我们 新兵
You can be one of us, recruit,
但你必须臣服
but you must submit.
有杀过人吗
Any confirmed kills?
迈克尔·高迪
Michael Gowdy.
他是我妈的男友
He was my mom's boyfriend.
为什么
Why?
他们打架
They fought.
他酗酒
He drank.
他喜欢打她
He liked to hit her.
有天我回家 他在...
And then one day I came home and he was...
他当时做的事更恶劣
he was doing something worse.
我用泰瑟枪压住他的胸口 没有松手
I shoved the taser in his chest and I didn't let go
直到他心跳停止
until his heart stopped beating.
我是奥古斯特·罗素特工
This is Agent August Russo
现正审查卡莉塔·克鲁斯特工的89号♥披露文件
overseeing disclosure number 89 with Agent Carlita Cruise.
海斯死后 我发现自己在暗♥杀♥名单上
After Hayes' death, I discovered myself on the kill list.
我利用自己暗♥杀♥目标的身份
I used my status as a target
追踪并渗入那个团体
to track and infiltrate the group.
孟菲斯成功解开了解密器
Memphis was able to unlock the decrypter.
她很聪明 有动力 但她难以接受
She's smart, driven, but she struggles to accept
这世上没有黑白
there is no black and white in this world.
只有灰色
Only grey.
斯威格能力很强
Swagger is skilled,
但他受到自己责任感的束缚
but he's hampered by his sense of duty,
导致他去冒不必要的险
which leads him to take unnecessary risk,
使自己和其他人陷入险境
putting himself and others in danger.
约翰逊因妻子的死无比自责
Johnson is consumed by guilt over his wife's death.
他通过暴♥力♥试图摆脱那种感觉
He uses violence to try to escape those feelings.
他们对于计划知道多少
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表