剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
《生死狙击》前情提要
Previously on "Shooter"...
有什么要帮忙的吗 上尉
What can I do for you, Captain?
十天前 一名中情局特工被一个狙击手杀死
Ten days ago, a CIA agent was shot by a sniper.
我们相信这是T·索罗托夫所为
We believe this is the work of T. Solotov.
我知道你不愿提起此事
I know that you don't like to talk about this stuff,
但是我知道唐尼的遭遇
but what happened to Donnie,
仍然深深地刺痛着你
I know that it still hurts you.
唐尼 不要过来
Donnie, no!
他死是因我相信了我的直觉
He died because I trusted my gut.
他是被索罗托夫射杀的
He died because Solotov shot him.
不管你觉得你了解索罗托夫多少
Whatever you think you know about Solotov,
他绝对更了解你 他是狙击大♥师♥
he knows ten times about you. He's a master sniper.
这就是为什么我需要你 鲍勃·李
And that's exactly why I need you, Bob Lee.
我接受做这个的唯一原因
The only reason I signed up for any of this is
是我以为我们是在
because I thought we were doing something
为了一个更伟大的目标服务
that served a greater purpose.
你的脖子怎么了
-没什么 -你栽赃我谋杀
- It's nothing. - You framed me for murder.
不管你愿不愿意承认 你需要我的帮助
Whether or not you want to admit it, you need my help.
我把他们都留在土里了
Yeah, well, I left them in the dirt.
某天我也会对你做同样的事
Someday I'm gonna do the same thing to you.
我很抱歉我对你做的事
I'm sorry for what I did to you.
别再让我看到你
Don't let me see you again.
阴谋越大
The bigger the conspiracy,
牵涉的人♥权♥力就越大
the bigger the people involved.
那我们就把他们都曝光
Then we'll expose them all.
不管往上会触及多高层的人
All the way to the top. As high as it goes.
你是国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
You're the National Security Advisor, right?
你给总统做顾问
You advise the president
要去什么地方 见哪些国外领导人
on which foreign leaders to meet with and where?
你是个聪明人
You're a smart one, aren't you?
你安排美国总统
You put the President of the United States
在西雅图和乌克兰总统会面
in Seattle with the Ukrainian president.
我是鲍勃·李·斯威格 我没有杀总统
My name is Bob Lee Swagger! I did not kill the president!
明天你去超♥市♥的时候
When you go to the store tomorrow,
别忘了买♥♥些蓝莓
don't forget to pick up some blueberries.
记住了
I won't forget.
-我想退出 -不行
- I want out. - No.
为了你我背叛了我所有的信仰
I betrayed everything I've believed in for you.
真正的问题即将自行现身
The real problem is about to reveal itself.
别派人来追踪我
Don't send anyone after me.
我不需要
I won't have to.
鲍勃·李·斯威格 你被免除
Bob Lee Swagger, you are exonerated
暗♥杀♥乌克兰总统的罪责
for the assassination of the Ukrainian president.
如果我想要正义呢
What if I want justice?
自♥由♥就是对你最大的恩赐了
You'll have to settle for freedom.
以欧洲海军陆战舰队指挥官之名
On behalf of Commander Fleet Marine Forces, Europe,
德国 法兰克福
今日在德国伯布林根区
Boeblingen, Germany,
我们邀请射击军士鲍勃·李·斯威格上台发言
we invite to the podium, gunnery Sergeant Bob Lee Swagger.
-斯威格 -斯威格
- Swagger! - Swagger!
"大胸脯"普勒曾说
Chesty Puller said,
"海军陆战队的医生是海军看护兵
"A Marine doctor is a Navy corpsman,
没有人做得更好了"
and there's no better in the business."
对8113部队的战士们而言
For the men of 8113,
二级军士长凯文·坎贝尔
Senior Chief Petty Officer Kevin Campbell
就是那个看护兵
was that corpsman.
今天他被授予银星勋章
Today he receives the Silver Star
是因他的胆量和勇气
for bravery and valor
他的部队于今年3月31日
when his battalion entered a minefield
进入布雷区
on March 21st of this year.
当一名海军陆战队员引爆地雷时
When one of the Marines detonated a mine,
坎贝尔医生没有丝毫犹豫
Doc Campbell didn't hesitate.
在接下来的五小时中
For the next five hours,
他指挥了海军陆战队员们的救治和撤离工作
he supervised the care and evacuation of those Marines
全然不顾自己的伤势
without regard to his own injuries.
任何一名海军陆战队员都会说
If you ask any Marine,
我们战斗的目的
the reason we fought
就是为了确保大家都能回家
was to make sure we all got to come home,
为了铭记那些死于战场的兄弟们
and we fought for the memories of those who didn't.
坎贝尔医生
Doc Campbell,
我代表8113的全体战士
from all the men of the 8113
和你帮助过的无数海军陆战队队员
and the countless Marines you've helped,
向你致以最诚挚的感谢
our sincerest thank you.
获此荣誉我十分感激
I appreciate this honor,
并且非常荣幸
and it is an honor,
但真正要赞扬的是在我们回家后
but the real praise goes out to all the strong men and women
依旧奋斗在战场上的勇士
who continue to fight long after we've come home.
那些士兵才是我们真正要感激的人
It's those soldiers that we are indebted to,
我们日日牵挂他们
and we remember them every day.
能与你们一起服役是我的荣幸
It has been the privilege of my life to serve with you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
趴下 趴下
Stay down, stay down!
趴下 趴下
Stay down, stay down.
我去门那边查看
I'm gonna check the doors!
趁现在快走 快走
It's time to move! Time to move!
-这里有后门吗 -有 在那边
- Is there a back door? - Yes! That way!
跟上我 跟上我
Follow me! Follow me!
蒂奥
Tio!
他们身上都有炸♥弹♥
They're all wired!
一步步来
One step at a time.
跟紧我 低着头 好吗
Follow me. Keep your heads low, all right?
我们一到街上 你就向右跑
When we hit the street, you turn right and you run.
-跑去哪 -朱莉 你们低下身子
- Run to where? - Julie, you guys get low,
我没示意前别站起来 明白吗
and don't stand till I give you the sign, copy?
-明白 -蒂奥 去左边
- Got it! - Tio, take left!
-我去检查大厅 -收到
- I'm gonna clear the lobby! - Copy!
安全
Clear!
-他还在动 -他已经死了
- He's still moving. - He's dead.
伙计 我不会放任他抽搐引爆♥炸♥弹的
Man, I'm not risking a twitch detonation.
我要拆除他的炸♥弹♥背心
I'm gonna neutralize his vest.
我的天
Jesus.
凯文
Kevin!
生
生
死
死
狙
狙
击
击
生 死 狙 击
第二季 第一集
德国 法兰克福
三天前
理财顾问
-我说了 我的德语很差 -我知道
- I said, my German is terrible. - I know.
你刚问我 能否烤个蛋糕
You just asked me if I could bake a cake.
我就是想问你这个
No, I meant to ask you that.
开玩笑的 你从事什么工作
I'm kidding. What--what do you do for work?
金融行业
Finance.
你会在法兰克福待多久
How long are you in Frankfurt?
几周吧 之后我会经常回来
A couple of weeks, and then I'll be back a lot.
我刚买♥♥下这里
I just got this territory.
希望能很快见到你
泰国 曼谷
和往常一样
-宝贝 -嗨
- Hey, babe. - Hi.
健身得怎么样
How was the workout?
挺好的
It was fine.
给你买♥♥了点汤
Got you some soup.
你真好
You're sweet.
怎么了
Anything wrong?
没事
Nope.
一切正常
All good.
斯威格牧场 德州西部
小猫鼠 你要去哪
Hey, Mousy. Where you off to?
-我很忙 爸爸 -午饭怎么办
- I'm busy, Daddy. - Hey, what about lunch?
你可以暂时包起来放进冰箱
You can just wrap it up and put it in the fridge for now.
她只吃花生果酱三文治里的果酱
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表