剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
What was it you couldn't tell me over the phone?
你昨天离开后 巴马来了
After you left yesterday, Bama came by.
小巴马吗
Junior?
老巴马也来了
And senior.
叫我们撤回意外致死的起诉 否则让我们好看
Said we need to drop the wrongful death suit or else.
-他威胁我们 -大老远跑来
- He made a threat? - Came all the way down here
谈论老斯威格30年前的死
to talk about old Swagger's death 30 years later.
要我说 我们触及痛处了
I'd say we struck a nerve.
但仍没有证据表明巴马那天
But there's still nothing that says Bama helped
帮助吉米·普尔逃跑
Jimmy Poole escape that day.
那我们还有工作要做
Then we still got work to do.
这么说有疏散路线
So it has evacuation routes?
华盛顿每个大人物都有
For every VIP in D.C.
国会 内阁成员 所有人
Congress, the cabinet, everybody.
不可能
That's not possible.
疏散路线每天都会改并重新加密
Evac routes are changed and re-encrypted every day.
这玩意能解密
Yeah, well, this thing decrypts it.
知道所有人的实时位置 上至总统
Real-time locations on everyone from POTUS
下至他这种小人物
all the way down to him.
超过两千人 他们所处的位置
Over 2,000 people, where they are--
以防华盛顿遭到袭击
In case D.C. comes under attack.
袭击受保护的人最好的方法
Best way to hit a protected person
就是在他们转移途中下手
is when they're in transit.
没错 在他们逃跑时投弹并狙击
Yep, drop a bomb and snipe them as they run.
问题是 这会在何时发生
The question is, when does it happen?
-还有目标人物是谁 -我们一无所知
- And who's the target? - And we got nothing.
古铁雷斯说过有一个女人
Gutierrez did tell us about this lady who used to
以前长♥期♥为阿特拉斯在幕后拉线操纵
pull the strings for Atlas for a long time.
凯瑟琳·梅菲尔德
Katherine Mayfield.
没错 她帮忙造了这一切
Yeah, she helped build the whole thing.
-在越南时期就是了 -那她在哪
- Back to Vietnam. - Okay, so where is she?
阿姆斯特朗精神病院
Armstrong Psychiatric Hospital.
这么说我们唯一的线索现在边流口水
So our one lead is in a full side drool,
边看《朱蒂法官》
watching "Judge Judy"?
也许 可能是个幌子
Maybe. Could be a cover.
你们去吧 我要办点事
You guys go. I gotta run an errand.
去哪
Where?
司法部的玛尔戈说 格蕾格森藏了一个驱动器
Our DOJ friend Margo said Gregson hid a burn drive.
里面有阿特拉斯大人物的名字和黑料
Names and dirt on all the biggest players in Atlas.
我要去帕特里夏的房♥子里找到它
I gotta get into Patricia's house and find it.
格蕾格森是犯罪现场
Gregson's house is a crime scene.
阿特拉斯会盯着
Atlas will be watching.
这是放了我的代价
Price of my freedom.
这个司法部的玛尔戈特工
This DOJ agent-- Margo.
她把卡还给你 然后就放你回来了吗
She just gives you back the card and lets you walk out of there?
她想和我们合作
She wants to work with us.
-表达信任吧 我猜 -我来开
- Show of faith, I guess. - I'll drive.
我坐副驾
Shotgun.
以为你这次真回不来了
Thought you might really be gone this time.
我也想过
Crossed my mind too.
现在去自杀行动或许不太明智
Maybe a suicide mission isn't the next move.
玛尔戈有足够证据起诉我们
Margo's built a case against us.
她说能让你 我和艾萨克去坐牢
Says she can have you, me, and Isaac thrown in prison.
-为什么事 -基本上从你和8113小队
- For what? - Pretty much everything
遇上海♥洛♥因♥后的所有事情
that's happened since you and the 8113 stumbled onto that heroin.
玛尔戈很厉害
Margo's good at her job.
我们一直在采取强硬行动
We've been off the reservation so long,
都忘了从法律角度来看是什么情况
we forget what this might look like through a legal lens.
没错
Yeah.
很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
你不是孤军奋战
You're not in this alone.
我知道
I know.
推迟
Delay?
雷德 你知道这不可能
Red, you know that's not possible.
那么我们就要冒着功亏一篑的风险
Then we run the risk of the whole thing falling apart.
卡片一事进展如何
Where are you with the card?
变得复杂起来了
It's gotten complicated.
你知道在谁手上吗
You know who has it?
在斯威格和他那伙混♥蛋♥们那里
Swagger and his band of merry assholes.
该死
Shit.
他们知道卡有什么用吗
They know what it does?
他们闯入泰坦 进入了系统
They broke into Titan. Logged on.
所以答案是肯定的
So that's a yes.
但他们不知道时间和人物
But they don't know the when. Or who.
该死的 我就应该让海斯起死回生
God damn it. I should bring Hayes back to life
然后亲手杀了他 不让他毁了整件事
just so I can kill him myself for screwing this whole thing up.
就像我说的 我们要调整时间
As I was saying, we need to reset the clock.
不行
We can't!
听着 这和你挑选好日子
Look, this isn't about you picking the best day
送牛去市场不一样
to take your cattle to market.
批准的事已上日程了
The confirmation's already on the calendar.
推迟不了
This is happening.
我们需要确保它万无一失
We have to make sure it happens in the right direction.
可能还有其他问题
There may be another problem.
厄尔·斯威格的证据也可能卷进来
Earl Swagger's evidence might be in play too.
真是越来越精彩了
The day keeps getting better and better.
专注于卡上
Focus on the card.
一旦下周我们成功
Once we're through the next week,
证据也就无用了
the evidence won't mean shit.
这事需要彻底解决
This needs to be put to rest.
没问题
I got it.
直接给他钱
Just pay him off.
不要问问题 说废话 听到了吗
No questions, no gum flapping. You hear me?
非常清楚
Loud and clear.
我们来见凯瑟琳·梅菲尔德
We're here to see Katherine Mayfield.
证件
IDs?
走廊尽头 看护人会带你进去
Down the hall. Orderlies will take you in.
她见到你们会很开心
She'll be happy to see you.
你们是她三年里第一个拜访者
You're her first visitor in three years.
你知道 以前这个女人
You know, this woman, she used to run ops
为你父亲的小队组织行动
for your Pop's unit back in the day.
她说的话 你可能不爱听
You might not wanna hear what she has to say.
我已经看开了
I'm at peace with it.
你看开的事太少了
You're not at peace with much.
输入接入码
Enter access code.
请说
Go ahead.
我是詹森 来自阿姆斯特朗精神病院
This is Jensen. Armstrong Psychiatric.
斯威格来了 我觉得你得知道
Swagger's here. Thought you should know.
收到 情报会发送
Message received. Intel will be dispatched.
谢谢
Thanks.
凯瑟琳·梅菲尔德吗
Katherine Mayfield?
你们真慢
You took your time.
我写了很多封信
I've written dozens of letters.
我还没死算你们走运
You're lucky I'm not dead already.
你们还等什么
What are you waiting for?
煤气泄露在房♥间里 不在外头
The gas leak's in my room, not out here.
您可能认错人了
I think you have us confused with someone else.
你们不是煤气公♥司♥来的
You're not from the gas company?
不是
No.
我真傻
Silly me.
那你们是谁
So, who are you?
我叫鲍勃·李·斯威格
Uh, my name is Bob Lee Swagger.
你曾和我父亲厄尔一同服役过
You served with my father, Earl.
真可惜 这幅画本来能画得很好
Too bad. This one could have been perfect.
不 我们只是想和你谈谈
Oh, no, we just wanna talk to you.
不会占用你很多时间
We're not gonna take a lot of your time.
斯威格先生 你来了 就不剩什么时间了
If you're here, Mr. Swagger, there is no more time.
希望帕特里夏有给我们留下点线索
Let's hope Patricia left us some bread crumbs.
-别盯着我了 -抱歉
- Stop looking at me. - Sorry.
只是...
Just, uh...
你是哪里人 卡莉塔 已婚还是单身
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表