剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Julian, let me ask you.
朱利安 我问你
How does a man with no taste buds
一个没有味蕾的男人
send back the same dish three times?
为什么会三次退回同一道菜呢
The texture was wrong. Where's Tobe?
口感不对 托比呢
Said he had a thing.
他说有事先走了
I'll go see to him.
我去看看他
No, no, Leanne. I'll go.
不 不 莉安 我去就好
Anything for some intelligent company tonight.
今晚终于可以和聪明人相处一下了
Well, good night.
晚安
Not the '94!
居然拿了94年的
Fuck those sour grapes.
别管该死的酸葡萄了
I need to show you something.
我要给你看个东西
You were awake.
你还醒着
Happy to see you.
见到你真开心
So happy to see you too.
见到你也很开心
Yes.
是啊
So, after we left the house,
我们离开房♥子后
we started making tracks to the airport.
开始向机场驶去
So, when we rode out of town, we hit a cemetery.
出城后 途经一个墓园
Roscoe suggested we take a look.
罗斯科建议我们去看一看
Over here.
在这里
That's her father? Keep watching.
那是他父亲 继续看
Whole family wiped out by that fire.
全家都在那场火灾中丧生
How is that possible?
怎么可能
That sweet, innocent, little girl you've got up there,
你家楼上那位天真 可爱的小姑娘
she stole the identity of a dead kid.
她偷走了一位死去小孩的身份
What do you think she wants?
你觉得她想要什么
Is there anything other than money?
除了钱 还有什么
How much? Did she say something?
多少钱 她说过什么吗
She talked a lot of shit.
她说了很多废话
Her price might depend on
她的价格可能取决于
what she knows or thinks she knows.
她所知道的 或认为自己知道的
That's impossible.
那不可能
Is it?
真的吗
She made a lot of effort to get here and hide her tracks.
她费了这么大功夫来到这里并隐瞒踪迹
Did she know she was gonna find a doll?
她知道自己要照顾的是个娃娃吗
She didn't seem surprised. Then who fucking told her?
她似乎不怎么惊讶 那他妈是谁告诉她的
No one knows shit about our business.
没人知道我们的事
You think this is blackmail?
你认为这是勒索吗
I don't know what this is.
我不知道这是什么
But the longer that thing stays here,
但那个宝宝在这里待的时间越长
the more it's gonna cost you.
你要付出的代价就越高
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表