剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
That is toothpaste. You spat fucking toothpaste in my eye.
牙膏 你把牙膏喷进我的眼睛里了
It's not happening.
计划取消
Come!
进来
Sine Qua Non, Syrah.
赛奎农酒庄 西拉葡萄酒
I applied for it in January.
我在1月时预订的
Don't just stand there, open it.
别干站在那里 打开吧
My God. Are you tasting this?
我的天 你尝到这有多棒吗
Not at all. I gotta see a doctor.
没有 我得看医生了
I think I got fucking bone cancer.
我好像得了骨癌
Where's the freak?
那个怪胎呢
She's in her room.
她在房♥间里
I can show you what she's doing, if you wanna see it.
如果你想 我可以给你看她在做什么
You sly old fox.
你个狡诈的老狐狸
Did you see her naked yet?
看到她的裸体了没
Why is that your first question?
为什么这是你的第一个问题
Could we record on this? Collect evidence?
能录下来吗 当收集证据
Evidence of what?
什么的证据
She eats canned soup, she prays, she goes to sleep,
她喝罐头汤 祈祷 就寝
until she thinks we're asleep and then it gets a little weird.
直到她以为我们入睡后 就有点古怪了
What do you mean "weird"?
怎么个古怪法
She takes the baby in with her.
她把宝宝抱来一起睡
Isn't that what you pay her for?
你不就是给她钱做这个的吗
No. That's not what a nanny does.
不 那不是保姆的职责
That's overstepping. Unless...
那是越界了 除非...
Leanne? Leanne Grayson?
莉安是吗 莉安·格雷森
Hello, Mrs. Turner.
你好 特纳太太
What are you smoking these days? Think about it.
你最近都抽了什么 仔细想想吧
The reason no one's looking for the baby is the baby isn't missing.
没有人找这个宝宝是因为他没有失踪
What if she's the biological mother?
也许她是孩子的亲生母亲呢
Why would she put her own baby in your crib?
为什么她要把自己的宝宝放进你的摇篮
A young girl like that? Religious upbringing.
那么年轻的女孩 还有宗教背景
She changes her identity, she runs away.
她改变身份 离家出走
She can't cope alone.
她没能力独自抚养孩子
She needs a home for it, a good home, nice things.
她需要给孩子一个家 优越的环境 条件
You wanna keep it, don't you? I'm not saying that.
你想把宝宝留下 对吧 我不是这个意思
No. You pitched me the fairy-tale princess movie instead.
不 你给我讲了个童话公主的故事
Why won't you just say you wanna keep it?
你怎么不直接说自己想留下宝宝
Wouldn't you?
换作是你不想吗
The 12 good men and women of the jury
蒂莫西·约克谋杀案审判中
in the Timothy York murder trial
12名陪审团的男女成员
heard final statements yesterday.
昨日听审了最后陈述
Today court reconvenes,
今天法庭再次开庭
and we are told a verdict has been reached.
我们得到消息 本案已作出判决
We expect that breaking news within the next couple of hours.
预计接下来几个小时内 我们将得到结果
We will be staying with this story.
我们将持续跟进这一事件
Hi.
嗨
Where's she going?
她去哪
She takes him for a walk around the block a couple times a day.
她每天带他到街区附近散步几次
They never go far.
不会走远
Well, I'm taking this back to work. It's wasted on you.
这个我带回公♥司♥去了 给你太浪费
Will you... Will you try something for me?
你能不能... 帮我尝尝味道
There you go.
给
Strawberry?
草莓吗
Lobster.
龙虾
Get the fuck out of here.
别他妈逗我了
Julian?
朱利安
Dramatic scenes today outside the Supreme Court,
今日 最高法♥院♥门外发生戏剧性的一幕
as the jury in the Timothy York murder trial has reached their verdict.
蒂莫西·约克谋杀案审判的陪审团作出裁决
"Not guilty," said the forewoman.
陪审团发言人说 "无罪"
We are being told that Timothy York is about to make a statement.
据消息说蒂莫西·约克将发表声明
Timmy! Timmy, can you tell me something?
蒂米 蒂米 你能说点什么吗
Timmy, can you tell us something? Did you do it?
蒂米 能说些什么吗 是你干的吗
I'm just pleased that the jury heard the facts
我很高兴陪审团聆听事实后
and were able to reach the right verdict.
能够作出正确的裁决
That's all I'm being advised to say at this moment in time.
目前我只能说这么多
Mr. York, do you have anything to say to the families of the victims?
约克先生 你有什么要对受害者家人说的吗
I hope they catch him. Timmy, did you do it?
希望凶手落入法网 蒂米 是你干的吗
There you have it. Today Timothy York gets to go home a free man.
如你所见 今天蒂莫西·约克以自♥由♥之身回家
If justice has been served today, it highlights a terrifying truth...
如果今日的裁决是公正的 那也意味着一个可怕的事实...
The killer is still at large.
真凶仍然逍遥法外
I'm Dorothy Turner, 8 News.
我是8号♥新闻台的多萝西·特纳
Where is she? Leanne?
她人呢 莉安吗
She was with you. She took him. She followed you to work.
她和你在一起啊 她带着他 跟你去上班了
I haven't seen her since this morning. I saw her.
我今早后就没见到她 我看见她了
I hope they catch him. Timmy, did you do it?
希望他们抓他进去 蒂米 是你干的吗
There you have it. Today Timothy York gets to go home a free man.
如你所见 今天蒂莫西·约克以自♥由♥之身回家
If justice has been served today... See?
如果今日的裁决是公正的... 瞧
There he is. Hi.
他在这呢 嗨
You got something you want to tell us, Leanne?
有什么要告诉我们的吗 莉安
I took him by bus into town.
我带他坐公交车进城
And we saw the crowds and your news vans.
我们看到人群和你的新闻车
And I didn't wanna bother you, because you looked so busy.
我不想打扰你 因为你看上去很忙
It must be so nerve-racking going live to so many people.
在那么多人前做现场报道一定很让人紧张
You channel the adrenaline.
化肾上腺素为工作动力就好
I hope you don't think I was rude, Dorothy,
我没上前打招呼 多萝西
by not coming and saying hello.
希望你不会觉得我无礼
No, don't be silly. I just wish I'd known you were there.
不会 别傻了 不过要是我知道你在现场就好了
Jericho could have met some of the crew. Yeah.
杰里科就可以见见我的同事
Well, you know, Mr. Turner's right.
其实 特纳先生说得对
He is too young to be exposed to that many people.
他太小了 不应该见那么多人
They'd all just wanna hold him.
他们都会抢着抱他的
Do you hear that, Sean? You were right... this time.
你听见没 肖恩 你说得对... 这一次
Come sit, and we can watch the whole thing all the way through.
来坐下 我们可以看完整个报道
Let's see.
让我瞧瞧
Hi.
嗨
Sean, were you gonna open something? Yeah.
肖恩 你打算开瓶酒吗 是
Here.
来
Today outside the Supreme Court... Look.
今日 最高法♥院♥门外... 快看
There's Mama.
那是妈妈
You see Mama. There's Mommy.
你看到妈妈了 那是妈妈
Well, we're gonna have to keep that one forever.
这盘录像要永久保存
Yeah, your first television appearance.
对啊 你第一次上电视
Was that your first time being on television too, Leanne?
这也是你第一次上电视吗 莉安
Yes, Dorothy.
是的 多萝西
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
我们在天堂的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣
Please cast down upon this family with your light.
请让您的圣光照耀在这家人之上
Do you think it's a strong enough name?
你觉得这名字够响亮吗
What?
什么
Jericho. Jericho Turner.
杰里科 杰里科·特纳
I want him to be taken seriously in the world.
我希望他能被世人认真地对待
'Cho, 'Cho, 'Cho. It's hard.
"科" 挺硬朗
It's strong sounding. "Jericho."
听上去很响亮 "杰里科"
We could change the spelling, really punch it up.
我们可以把拼写改一改 更有性格一点
Yeah, whatever.
好啊 都行
"Sean." "Sean."
"肖恩" "肖恩"
It's soft sounding.
听上去软绵绵的
Seans don't really make much of themselves.
没多少成功人士叫肖恩
Sean Connery.
肖恩·康奈利
Well, "C," Connery. See? That's what rescues it.
"康"奈利 听出来没 多亏了这个字
Night.
晚安
You sure you wanna go in today?
你今天真的要上班吗
I'm not crippled.
我又没残疾
I'm pregnant.
只是怀孕
Just...
只是...
Jericho.
杰里科
Jericho.
杰里科
I came down for a snack. Is that okay?
我下来吃点东西 可以吗
Whatever you can find.
有啥吃啥
Well, that's lobster. You're not gonna like it.
那是龙虾 你不会喜欢的
I've never eaten lobster.
我从没吃过龙虾
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表