剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
You got it.
你做得很好
My God. My God. There you go.
我的天 我的天 好了
My God. I can't.
天啊 我做不到
I can't. I can't do it. You had it. It's over.
不行 我做不到 你做到了 结束了
You did it. My God. Is he okay?
你做到了 天啊 他还好吗
It's okay.
没事的
Good job. Yes. Congratulations.
真棒 恭喜
Is he breathing? Is he okay? Yeah, he's breathing.
他在呼吸吗 他没事吧 他在呼吸
Baby's perfect. Let me see.
他很完美 让我看看
Jericho.
杰里科
This is beautiful. Did you discuss keeping the placenta?
真美 你们讨论过要不要留下胎盘吗
Keeping it?
留下胎盘
Yeah, some people pay for an encapsulation process.
对 一些人会花钱制成胎盘胶囊
It can help with postpartum depression.
服用有助于缓解产后抑郁
You ready? Here we go. Here we go.
准备好了吗 来 来
There we...
照一张...
Okay, ready? Look over here.
好 准备好了吗 看这边
You're mad. You're mad.
你生气啦 你生气了
We end tonight with some really good news. Take a look at this.
今晚的最后 我们想告诉大家一个好消息 请看
Our very own Dorothy Turner
本台记者多萝西·特纳
posted a picture of herself with her newborn son today.
今天发布了一张她和刚出生儿子的照片
The baby came into the world 11 days ago
宝宝在11天前诞生
and weighed in at seven pounds, three ounces.
体重3.3公斤
I hear that she named him Jericho.
听说她为他起名 杰里科
That's right. That's right. A beautiful name for a beautiful baby.
没错 一个美丽的名字 与可爱的宝宝如此相衬
Yeah. Congratulations, Dorothy.
对 恭喜你 多萝西
And from all of the team, we can't wait to have you back with us.
我们团队的所有人都盼望你早日归队
Of course, when you're good and ready.
当然了 一定是等你准备好了再说
You got it?
没问题吧
Yeah.
嗯
So, when do they want you?
他们要你什么时候去
August. For a week.
八月 一周时间
You know, judging, tasting, picking a winner.
当裁判 尝菜肴 选冠军
So, California. So, this is television.
在加州 所以会上电视
Yeah, some basic cable network. I don't even think we get it here.
对 一个普通的有线电视台 我们好像都收不到
Why are you being so weird about this?
你为什么态度这么奇怪
I don't think I'm being weird about it.
我没觉得我态度奇怪
Do you think I'll be jealous?
你觉得我会嫉妒吗
Do I need to remind you? I'm on television every single day.
别忘了 我是每天都上电视的人
Not anymore.
现在没有了
I am five weeks in from a drug-free vaginal home birth.
我五周前刚在家进行无麻药阴♥道♥分娩
Why don't you give me a little bit of credit?
你就不能给我一点认可吗
Why don't you put him down for a nap and give me some help?
你不如抱他去睡觉 然后帮帮我
I'll organize, you carry.
我来整理 你搬箱子就好
This is making me dizzy.
这让我头晕
They're organic.
这是有机的
Why Jericho? What does it mean? Biblically speaking.
为什么叫他杰里科 有什么意义 宗教方面的
It doesn't mean anything. It's just a great name.
什么意思都没有 只是觉得这名字很棒
Is it a name that gets pussy? I don't know.
是不是能泡到妞的名字 难说
I think you may have condemned your son to the life of the collar.
我觉得你可能会害他过上牧师般的生活
You're right. It doesn't mean shit.
没错 确实屁意思也没有
So, when does the nanny arrive?
保姆什么时候到
I don't know. I haven't chosen one yet.
不知道 我还没选好
And they're all so young. I don't know if I can trust them.
保姆都很年轻 不知道能不能信任
Yeah, but you don't want a bag of old bones bossing you around.
对 但你也不会想被个老泼妇到处使唤
You want someone, you know, servile.
你应该找个有服务精神的
If she just so happens to be hot...
最好恰好是个辣妹...
Here, I can't have any more of this.
给 我不能再抽了
Take this, all of it. You're bad for me.
拿着 都拿去 你把我带坏了
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Bye, baby.
再见 宝贝
Where you headed?
去哪里
I know.
我知道
Hi.
嗨
Hello.
你好
Okay, here.
好的 这里
Here we go.
好的
Can you hold that for me? Okay.
能帮我拿一下吗 好
And the gourmet who goes home is...
本期回家的大厨是...
Chef Philip.
主厨菲利普
Chef Sean?
主厨肖恩
Your beetroot chips were acidic, and the lemon was sweet.
你的甜菜根脆片是酸的 而柠檬是甜的
The coconut crust was a great way to introduce texture to the lamb...
椰肉确实很好地给羊肉增添了质感...
but they don't belong on the plate together.
但味道并不搭
So, your journey is over.
所以 你的旅程到此为止
It's 97.2.
36.2度
Perfect!
好得很
You can still be sick and not have a fever.
没发烧不意味着没生病
If you're worried, take him to the ER.
如果你还担心 那就带他看急诊吧
Do you want me to look hysterical?
你想让我看上去歇斯底里吗
Look, you gotta tell 'em you need more cake makeup.
你应该让他们再给你上点粉
You look exhausted.
你看上去好疲惫
Because I'm fucking exhausted.
因为我确实他妈的很疲惫
Please. Don't go there, okay?
拜托 别跟我抱怨 好吗
It is 300 degrees. I would kill to be at work right now.
这里热得像火炉 只要能工作 让我杀人都行
I gotta feed him every half hour. He's up all night. And no one to help me.
我每半个小时就要给他喂奶 他整晚不睡觉 没人帮我
Well, how about Uncle Julian steps up for a fucking change?
为什么朱利安舅舅不能挺身而出一次
I think he's using again. I don't wanna bother him.
我觉得他又开始吸毒了 我不想打扰他
I'll be back Monday.
我周一就回来
Why don't you and Jericho drive out to the airport?
你带杰里科开车去机场怎么样
He'll sleep all the way 'cause he loves the car,
他全程都会睡觉 因为他喜欢坐车
and you can both be there to meet me.
你们可以到机场接我
It's all about you, isn't it? Dor...
一切都以你为中心 对吧 多...
Okay. Come on, buddy.
好 来吧 宝贝
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
Your chocolate delice isn't set properly, and this marshmallow is offensive.
你的巧克力蛋糕摆盘不对 棉花糖让人无法接受
You needed to torch it, so we got some of the bitterness.
你应该用喷枪烤出点苦味
You didn't do that, and then...
你没有那么做 然后...
you go and cover it in gold leaf?
你在上面盖了片金叶子
It's like polishing a turd.
就像给一坨大便镀金
Don't listen to that horrible man.
别听那个坏男人说话
Chef, hang up your knife.
主厨 挂起你的刀
You okay? You okay?
你好吗 你好吗
Mine, mine, mine.
我的 我的 我的
Okay.
好
Chef Sean.
主厨肖恩
I couldn't feed this to my dog.
这玩意我连狗都不会喂
I mean, you're a disgrace to this profession.
你是烹饪行业的耻辱
Do you even wanna be here?
你真的想来这里吗
Yes.
是
Chef Drew.
主厨德鲁
Chef, I just have a question. Do you know what salt is?
主厨 我只有一个问题 你知道什么是盐吗
Of course I know what salt is.
我当然知道什么是盐
You sure?
你确定
Chef Mason, hang up your knife.
主厨梅森 挂起你的刀
Leanne. Is everything okay?
莉安 没什么事吧
Your car alarm's been going off for a half hour.
你的汽车警报已经响了半个小时
I couldn't find the keys.
我找不到钥匙
Sean. It's Tuesday. Fish market in Richmond.
肖恩 今天是周二 他去里士满的鱼市了
Keys. Keys. Where are the keys?
钥匙 钥匙在哪
Mrs. Turner.
特纳太太
Well, you're fertile again.
你又能生育了
Soon Jericho can have a little sister to love and protect.
很快杰里科就可以有个妹妹 来疼爱和保护了
Yeah.
是啊
I can do that, Leanne. I'm quite capable.
我来就好 莉安 我自己能行
I like to be busy.
我不爱闲着
Yes, I've noticed you've been helping Sean a lot in the kitchen as well.
是 我注意到你最近常在厨房♥帮肖恩做事
Hasn't gone unnoticed.
没逃过我的眼
I've learned a lot from watching him. He's very...
看他烹饪让我学会不少事情 他很...
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表