剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Can't you hack into the security cameras at 30th Street
你能不能黑进30号♥大街的监控录像
and find out where he traveled from?
看看他是从哪里过来的
No, I can't. And you do know that I'm billing you for all of this, don't you?
不行 我做这些都是要收钱的 知道吧
My brother-in-law will cover all expenses. Just do what you can to find him.
我姐夫会承担一切费用 尽你所能找到他就好
I have a dinner. I'll call you tomorrow.
我有个饭局 明天给你打电♥话♥
20K. How much you got?
两万 你有多少
Eight grand.
八千
Fucking eight?
才八千
I had to move some shit around. Make sure Dorothy didn't notice.
我转了好几笔才凑到 就怕多萝西发现
You know, shit gets complicated when you're married.
结婚后很多事会变复杂
Maybe he's gone for good?
也许他就此消失了
Or maybe he's parked across the street watching us right now?
也可能此刻他的车就停在对街监视我们
He slept in a fucking crib, Sean.
这家伙在婴儿床睡觉 肖恩
He really scared you?
他真是吓坏你了 对吧
He came here to scope out the house.
他来这里摸清房♥子的布局
Now that he has, he's gonna be asking for a lot more than 28K.
目的达到了 他要的绝对不止两万八
Well, then I'll sell something, the wine collection.
那我就卖♥♥点东西 比如收藏的葡萄酒
Let's not overreact.
我们先别反应过激
So, who's up for slaughter tonight?
今晚轮到谁受刑了
That fit intern she keeps hating on? Isabelle, what's her face?
她讨厌的那个实习生辣妹 叫啥来着 伊莎贝尔吗
It's Natalie.
是娜塔莉
Natalie? Our Natalie?
娜塔莉 我们认识的娜塔莉
What the fuck are you bringing her here for?
你♥他♥妈♥让她来干什么
Dorothy fired her. So, Natalie's got it in her head that we gotta wake her up.
多萝西辞退她 所以娜塔莉认为我们应该唤醒她
Make her see the doll for what it really is.
让她明白娃娃的真♥相♥
Well, that could be a problem.
这可能是个问题
Well, we can deal with Natalie. Leanne... Leanne said she'd help.
我们可以应付娜塔莉 莉安... 说她愿意帮忙
We started trusting her when?
我们什么时候开始信任她了
When I...
当我...
Good evening, I'm Leanne.
晚上好 我是莉安
I'm very sorry about what happened the other day.
那天的事非常抱歉
Dorothy was telling me about a spate of robberies
多萝西告诉我最近有多起抢劫事件
that were happening in the neighborhood
就发生在小区里
and I thought that you were an intruder.
我以为你是入室抢劫
What exactly do you do here?
你在这里到底做什么工作
Anything that the Turners ask of me.
特纳夫妻要求的我都做
There she is.
她来了
You look gorgeous.
你真是美极了
I love what you've done with your head.
我喜欢你的造型
God, I wish I had that confidence.
天啊 真希望我有这份自信
Natalie.
娜塔莉
Julian.
朱利安
We are gonna have so much fun tonight, you guys. I just feel it.
今晚我们一定过得很开心 我有预感
So how's work, Dorothy? I keep meaning to watch, but I keep missing you.
工作如何 多萝西 我想看你的报道 但总是错过
Well, it's lovely to be back. But there's so much guilt involved.
回去工作真好 但我很有罪恶感
Jericho still really needs me.
杰里科仍然需要我
Guilt can be a catalyst to stop a damaging pattern of behavior.
罪恶感也可以是种催化剂 防止自我危害的行为模式
Yeah, and "The longest journey begins with a single step,"
对 还有"千里之行 始于足下"
and "Love conquers all."
以及"爱能战胜一切"
Leanne is going to introduce this delicious meal for us. Please.
莉安将为我们介绍今晚的佳肴 请
Today, you will be eating a traditional Scottish meal
今晚各位将享用传统的苏格兰菜式
of haggis, tatties and neeps.
肉馅羊肚 白萝卜土豆泥
The haggis has been prepared with onions, sheep's pluck,
羊肚以洋葱 羊的内脏
oats and caramelized prunes.
燕麦和焦糖梅干烹制
Inside the balloon is essence of heather,
气球里面装着石楠花香精
in order to accentuate the Scottish heritage of the dish.
以突出菜式的苏格兰风格
Bless us, Lord, and these, your gifts,
请保佑我们 主 以及您的赐予
which we are about to receive from your bounty. Amen.
您将馈赠我们的这些丰盛之物 阿门
Amen.
阿门
Will there be anything else for you tonight, Mr. and Mrs. Turner?
今晚还需要什么吗 特纳先生和特纳太太
Wine. By the bucket.
葡萄酒 桶装的分量
There's a bottle of Australian grenache breathing in the cellar.
地窖有一瓶澳大利亚歌♥海娜红酒 在醒酒
Would you bring it up?
能拿上来吗
Yes. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
When did God enter this house?
你们什么时候请上帝进门了
Well, we've always had our own private beliefs.
我们一直有自己的信仰
Isn't that right, Sean?
对不对 肖恩
Very, very nice, dear. Adventurous.
非常美味 亲爱的 很有创新精神
I will take your word for it.
我当你是真心夸奖了
Sean can't taste anything. It's causing havoc with his work.
肖恩什么都尝不出来 给他的工作造成很大困扰
Extreme stress can cause our basic senses to shut down.
极端压力可能导致基本感官停止运作
One of my patients lost her sight immediately after her partner died.
我的一位病人在伴侣去世后立即失去视力
God. This is just a virus.
天啊 这只是病毒感染
Is it?
是吗
This is so fun.
真是太有意思了
It feels like forever since we were last all together.
上一次大家欢聚一堂是好久以前了
Actually, Dorothy, it hasn't been that long.
其实 多萝西 并没有那么久
Maybe you don't remember... Natalie, I do hope you're still a smoker.
也许你忘了... 娜塔莉 希望你还抽烟
You know we can't let this go on much longer.
我们不能再让这件事继续下去
Let what go on longer?
让什么继续下去
Not having dessert. We're having Cranachan. Leanne?
没吃甜品 我们准备了苏格兰甜点 莉安
Why do I feel like you're both trying to obstruct me?
我怎么感觉你们在故意阻挠我
Because you're the only one who thinks this is a good idea.
因为只有你认为这是个好主意
What's going on?
怎么回事
Dorothy, we need to talk, okay?
多萝西 我们需要谈一谈
I need you to hear me when I say you are not well.
你要听我说 你的情况不好
I see what this is. You do?
我明白了 是吗
Look at all of you.
看看你们几个
Look at your faces.
看看你们的表情
So proud of yourselves for backing me into this corner.
一起来对付我是不是很自豪
I am especially disappointed in you, Sean.
我尤其对你感到失望 肖恩
What do you think I'm doing?
你觉得我在做什么
Just this once, I try and take the reins, and this is the reaction I get?
我就这一次想要掌控生活 这就是我得到的回应
You all think I can't cope.
你们都认为我做不到
Poor, poor Dorothy.
可怜的多萝西
She can't possibly know what's best for her.
她不知道什么对自己最好
It was my decision to let you go, Natalie, and I stand by it.
辞退你是我的主意 娜塔莉 我不改变主意
I am a mother now. I am a ferocious lioness.
我是做母亲的人了 我是凶猛的母狮
And I am capable of healing myself.
我有能力自我治愈
I don't need kinesiology, or homeopathy,
我不需要人体运动疗法或顺势疗法
or a stranger looking at my poo under a microscope.
也不需要陌生人用显微镜看我的大便
I am She-Ra.
我是非凡的公主希瑞
And I am stronger than any one of you know.
我比你们任何人所想的都强大
She's right.
她说得对
How do any of us know what's best for Dorothy?
我们又有谁知道什么对多萝西最好
We have caused irreparable harm to that woman.
我们给她带来无法修复的伤害
I mean, she's your sister. Do something.
她是你姐姐 做点什么
You saw how she was. Give me this Dorothy any day.
你也看见她的状态了 我更喜欢这样的多萝西
Excuse me. I'm gonna check on my wife.
不好意思 我得去看看我妻子
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm bringing him down for a cuddle. Well, get out of my way.
我带他下楼见见人 别挡我的路
You've been drinking.
你喝了酒
You are in heels. You wanna walk down those stairs?
你穿着高跟鞋 你敢这样下楼梯
What if something happened to him?
如果他发生意外怎么办
Come here. Yeah.
过来 很好
You'd never forgive yourself.
你不会原谅自己的
He's so sleepy. Come on.
他这么困了 来吧
I just wanted to show him off.
我只想秀一秀他
We will.
我们会有机会的
Soon. Come on.
很快就有 走吧
You must find this all so amusing.
你一定觉得这一切很滑稽
Excuse me?
什么
She can be a little nasty at times, can't she?
她有时挺凶 对吧
But it's really all an act. She's quite fragile.
但那都是表面 她其实挺脆弱的
I think that Dorothy is very strong.
我觉得多萝西非常强大
How much did those boys tell you about what happened?
那件事 那两个小子和你说了多少
Nothing?
什么都没说
That figures.
怪不得
I was the one that they called.
他们当时找到我
Pissing themselves with fear, they didn't know which way to turn.
快吓尿了 不知道该找谁
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表