剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
In case you wanted to get rid of her.
以备你们想摆脱她
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Julian? God! It is really coming down out there.
朱利安 天啊 外面天跟漏了一样
Why didn't you call?
你为什么不打电♥话♥
Sean's not here if you're just here to get drunk.
如果你只是来找醉的 肖恩不在
I know. He called me from a kitchen in Boston.
我知道 他从波士顿的厨房♥给我打电♥话♥了
This is my brother, Julian.
这是我弟弟 朱利安
Julian, this is Leanne's uncle, George.
朱利安 这是莉安的叔叔 乔治
A pleasure.
很荣幸
Did you eat already?
吃了吗
I'll have what you leave.
我吃你剩下的就好
You have a large family, Leanne?
你的家族很大吗 莉安
Or is this just a one-off?
还是说这只是一次性的做客
What hours do you work, girl?
你的上班时间是什么 姑娘
He probably just needs a feeding.
他大概是饿了
Mother knows best.
妈妈最了解孩子
So...
那么...
how do you wanna do this?
你有什么打算
Clear the table for our host.
为我们的主人清理桌子
No.
不
Why don't you start by telling me who the fuck you really are?
不如你先告诉我 你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
I'm the same as you, Julian.
我和你一样 朱利安
You figure?
是吗
Uncles.
叔叔和舅舅
It's a greater responsibility than people realize.
人们没有意识到这个角色责任多大
In the event of a tragedy, that's when we step up.
发生悲剧时 是我们挺身而出的时候
Take the child under our wing, if we're good people.
如果我们是好人 就会保护孩子
We are both good people. Aren't we, Julian?
我们都是好人 对吧 朱利安
Dishes scraped? In the sink?
盘子上的残渣刮了吗 在水槽里吗
Yes.
对
You can wash and I will dry.
你来洗 我擦干
Close the door behind you.
把门关上
We have a problem.
我们遇到难题了
No shit.
可不是嘛
He wants to take Leanne from us.
他想带莉安走
Good. Let him.
很好 让他带走
How can he possibly insinuate that this home isn't good enough for that girl?
他怎么能暗示我们家对那姑娘而言不够好
Honestly, Julian, I am so mad right now.
说真的 朱利安 我现在气死了
What exactly did he say to you?
他到底和你说了什么
If that man thinks that he is taking her back,
那人要是想带她回家
it is gonna be over my dead body.
那就从我尸体上跨过去
Here, burp him for me.
来 帮我给他拍拍嗝
That was very nice of you, but you didn't have to.
你太客气了 不用这么麻烦的
We have a machine.
我们有洗碗机
We should be going.
我们该走了
Train leaves in the morning.
火车早上出发
We'll find accommodation close to the station.
我们在车站附近找地方过夜
I won't hear of such a thing.
这可不行
No, it's ghastly out there.
不 外面天气太糟糕了
You'll stay right here with us. We have plenty of room.
今晚待在我们家 房♥间多得很
I don't want to be any trouble to you. Please, Uncle?
我不想麻烦你 拜托了 叔叔
He's staying the night. The fuck he is.
他留在这里过夜 别逗我了
I know what I'm doing, Julian.
我知道自己在做什么 朱利安
He's staying over.
他要留在这里过夜
No, he fucking isn't.
不 绝对不行
Dorothy insisted.
多萝西坚持如此
Okay? Don't worry, I'll take the couch.
好吗 别担心 我睡沙发
What does he know? About us? About the baby?
他知道什么 关于我们 关于宝宝
He's behind this whole thing.
他是幕后主使
I'm certain of it.
我很肯定
We converted the spare room into a nursery.
我们把多余房♥间改成婴儿房♥了
But Sean says this couch is very comfy.
但肖恩说这沙发很舒服
You think she'd be better off with you.
你觉得她住在这里更好
She's such a sweet girl.
她是个乖女孩
A credit to your family.
这得感谢你们的家教
Leanne has a bright future in front of her
莉安有光明的未来
and Sean and I will do everything we can to ensure she realizes her dreams.
肖恩和我愿意尽我们所能为她实现梦想
Call me old-fashioned, Dorothy, but a child's place is with their family.
恕我观念传统 多萝西 但孩子应该和家人在一起
Yes, I couldn't agree more.
是 我完全同意
But Leanne is hardly a child anymore.
但莉安已经不是孩子了
That's my mother.
那是我母亲
How old were you when she died, Dottie?
她去世时你多大 阿多
That's what she used to call me. "Dottie."
她以前就这么叫我 "阿多"
I'm sure Sean has some nightwear you can borrow. I'll see what he has.
你应该可以穿肖恩的睡衣 我去找找
May I come in for a minute?
我能进来一下吗
I just wanted to have a little chat before bed.
我只想和你睡前小聊一下
I know your uncle was concerned, and he had every right to be.
我知道你叔叔担心 他完全有权担心
We should've absolutely made your position official by now.
我们早就该正式聘请你
But you know how much Sean and I have on our plates
但你也知道肖恩和我有多忙
and it simply slipped our minds.
忘得一干二净
You'll see on page two I included an extra little pay bump.
你可以看到第2页上 我把薪水加了一点
It's an expensive city and I want you to be comfortable here.
这座城市的生活成本高昂 我希望你不为生计所迫
Jericho will be absolutely devastated if you were to leave us now.
如果你现在离开我们 杰里科一定会很伤心
He's grown so attached to you.
他已经对你如此依恋
And I have to him.
我对他也是
We've all grown so fond of you over these last few weeks, Leanne.
过去几周 我们都越来越喜欢你 莉安
Sean included, and you know how he hates everyone.
包括肖恩 你也知道他对人多挑剔
Honestly, you feel like one of the family now.
说实话 感觉你已经是家里的一员了
Unless it's something else.
除非有别的原因
Unless you're not happy here with us.
除非你在我们这里并不开心
No, I'm very happy here, Dorothy.
不 我在这里过得很开心 多萝西
Then maybe you need to tell your uncle that.
那也许你应该告诉你叔叔
So that he understands your wishes.
让他知道你的想法
It won't make a difference.
这不会有用的
If he says that I have to leave, then...
如果他说我要离开 那...
Then we just need to convince him you should stay.
那我们只需要说服他让你留下
Both of us.
我们俩一起
Yeah.
好
We've got a good thing going here.
我们本来过得好好的
I will not let that smelly little man ruin it.
我不会让那个臭男人毁掉这一切
Honey, I want you to pack a bag of essentials
亲爱的 拜托你打包好必需品
and go to The Marriott, just until I get back in the morning.
去万豪酒店住 等我早上回来再说
I will not be driven out of my own home.
我才不会被人赶出自家大门
And you can stop worrying. Julian's here.
你没必要再担心了 朱利安在这
Julian's 160 pounds. Most of that is cocaine.
朱利安七十多公斤的体重 大部分是可♥卡♥因♥压秤
If this uncle wants to take Leanne back home, let him.
如果这个叔叔想带莉安回家 随他去
We'll find another nanny. A good one. The best.
我们会再找个保姆 找个好的 最棒的
You don't know what I saw in her eyes tonight, Sean.
你没看到她今晚的眼神 肖恩
She loves us, more than she loves her...
她爱我们 甚至胜于她对...
God, I don't want to say it.
天啊 我不想说出口
Look, I don't know where Leanne is from,
听着 我不知道莉安的身世
but it's clearly not a good place.
但显然不是好家庭
That's not our concern.
那不是我们的问题
It's just me!
是我
What the hell are you doing? He's gone AWOL. Uncle George.
你在干什么 他溜走了 乔治叔叔
What?
什么
He's not in his bed. I checked every room.
他不在床上 我找了每个房♥间
Did he... Did he leave?
他是不是... 离开了
Not unless you gave him the alarm code.
除非你给了他警报密♥码♥
Of course I didn't give him the alarm code.
我当然没给他警报密♥码♥
Well, then he's somewhere in the fucking house!
那他就在这该死的房♥子里
Dorothy, I think you and I need to get the fuck out of here.
多萝西 你和我必须离开这里
I'm not letting some stranger drive me out of my own home.
我才不要被一个陌生人赶出自家大门
Wait, where are you going? To find him.
等等 你去哪 去找他
I looked everywhere!
我到处都找过了
Except her room.
除了她的房♥间
Why would he be in her room? He is a blood uncle, isn't he?
他为什么要去她的房♥间 他是亲叔叔 对吗
Or someone who calls himself "uncle" just to make you trust him.
也可能只是自称"叔叔" 好让你放下心防
What are you doing on the floor?
你在地板上做什么呢
Are you okay?
你还好吗
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表