剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Okay, and down, down, down.
好的 躺下
Okay.
很好
Okay, and one, and two.
好的 一 二
Okay, we're just gonna do one of these, and then...
好的 再来一下 然后...
You're so cute. Look at you.
真可爱 瞧瞧你
Remind me why I'm doing this.
我为什么要上这个班
'Cause there's a shortage of people trying to work in television.
因为电视台人手不足了
Please, do not choose now to be horrible to me.
拜托 别在这时候挖苦我
I'm quite emotional about what's happening.
我现在情绪波动很大
You don't look emotional. Why, because I'm not crying?
你看上去挺平静的 为什么 因为我没哭吗
Are you consciously trying to stop yourself from crying?
你在有意识地不让自己哭出来吗
I'm leaving my son for the first time since he was born.
这是儿子出生后我第一次离开他
Can I just be emotional about that without having to justify myself?
我因此情绪波动还需要解释吗
Maybe you're not ready.
也许你还没准备好
Maybe we're rushing this. Maybe...
也许这太快了 也许...
Good morning, Mr. Turner.
早上好 特纳先生
Leanne.
莉安
That's my car.
我的车到了
All right. Hi.
好的 你好
I left three bottles in the fridge. Okay.
我在冰箱里留了三瓶奶 好的
There's a lake of the stuff in the freezer.
冰柜里的东西多得很
Just... keep him safe. Keep him warm.
只要... 让他平安 暖和就好
And call me, whether you feel like you need to or not.
无论你觉得有没有必要 都打电♥话♥给我
I will, Mrs. Turner.
我会的 特纳太太
So, I guess we should talk about this.
看来我们应该聊一聊
She's gone. You can put it down now.
她不在家 你可以把娃娃放下了
I'm fine as I am, Mr. Turner.
我没关系的 特纳先生
It's called a reborn doll.
这叫重生娃娃
We lost Jericho when he was 13 weeks.
杰里科13周大的时候 我们失去了他
Just didn't wake up one morning, poor little guy.
在一天早上再也没醒来 可怜的孩子
Dorothy took it hard.
多萝西受了巨大的打击
She was catatonic for weeks. Full psychotic break.
她崩溃了好几周 精神完全崩溃
And this is the only thing that brought her back.
这是唯一让她恢复正常的方法
Transitory object therapy,
过渡性物件治疗
or so her unlicensed quack likes to call it.
她那个没执照的冒牌医生是这么说的
We're keeping it on the hush for now.
我们对这一切暂时保密
We didn't announce the death.
我们还没公布死讯
We didn't want to put Dorothy through a wave of sympathy.
我们不想让多萝西笼罩在同情哀悼声里
Only her father and brother are aware.
只有她父亲和弟弟知情
And now you.
现在还有你
And a valet guy I got shit-faced with one night
有天晚上我喝了两瓶歌♥海娜 一瓶西拉葡萄酒
on two bottles of Grenache and a Syrah.
我也告诉了一个帮忙停车的服务员
How long we have to keep up this charade, I don't know.
我不知道这场戏要演多久
But you're paid till the end of the month,
但给你的薪水包到月底
and Dorothy's working crazy hours, so...
加上多萝西工作很忙 所以...
Bus will take you into city center in 15 minutes.
从这儿坐公交15分钟就能到市中心
Live it up.
尽情享受吧
Any questions?
有什么问题吗
No, Mr. Turner.
没有 特纳先生
Nothing at all?
一个问题都没有吗
I should take Jericho for his walk now.
我该带杰里科出去散步了
It's gonna be so much fun. Please don't cry.
一定很有意思 请你别哭
Don't cry. You don't need to cry.
别哭 不用哭
Okay? I'm still here. All right.
好吗 我还在呢 好的
You don't have to do that.
你不用做这些
I don't mind.
我不介意
You know what?
听我说
I insist. Just leave it. Thank you.
我坚持 放着吧 谢谢
The accident happened just after 6:00 p.m.
事故发生在晚上6点后
on the corner of 18th and Walnut.
在第18街和核桃街转角处
Police have confirmed the identity of one of the deceased:
警方确认了死者之一的身份
a Mr. Eric Sherman, believed to be a visitor to the city.
埃里克·谢尔曼先生 据信是城里的游客
Rumors of a second vehicle leaving the scene
传言说有第二辆车驶离现场
have yet to be confirmed.
但尚未证实
Reporting live from Rittenhouse Square,
里顿豪斯广场现场报道
I'm Dorothy Turner, 8 News.
我是8号♥新闻台的多萝西·特纳
Mama's home.
妈妈回来了
Did you eat already?
你已经吃了吗
Waited for you.
在等你呢
What is it?
是什么
Please be fish. Please be fish.
是不是鱼 是不是鱼
Rabbit three ways.
兔肉三吃
Yum.
真棒
And these are Jell-O cubes?
这些是果冻块吗
Solidified jus.
固态果汁
Which if you'd been here when you said you would,
如果你按时回家
it would be melting over warm meat.
它就会在还热着的肉上融化
Where's Jericho?
杰里科在哪
Sleeping. Went out like a light.
睡觉呢 一下就睡着了
She didn't keep him up for me?
她没让他醒着等我吗
Did you ask her to?
你让她这么做了吗
♪ The itsy-bitsy spider ♪
♪ 小小蜘蛛 ♪
♪ Climbed up the waterspout ♪
♪ 爬上了排水口 ♪
♪ Down came the rain ♪
♪ 雨点落下来 ♪
♪ And washed the spider out ♪
♪ 冲走了小蜘蛛 ♪
♪ Out came the sun ♪
♪ 太阳出来了 ♪
♪ And dried up all the rain ♪
♪ 晒干了雨水 ♪
♪ And the itsy-bitsy spider ♪
♪ 小小蜘蛛 ♪
♪ Climbed up the spout again ♪
♪ 又爬上排水口 ♪
Did you know she was religious?
你知道她信教吗
Who? Leanne?
谁 莉安
She prays. I saw her.
她会祷告 我看见了
I mean, proper fucking
他妈是那种
squeeze-your-hands-together-and-ask-for-a-pony sort of pray.
双手合十 对天许愿的祷告
I think that's sweet.
我觉得挺可爱的
I think it's weird.
我觉得很怪
Will you stop playing with your tits for three minutes?
你能不能消停一下 别玩奶♥子♥
I have mastitis.
我有乳腺炎
I think I'm running a fever.
我好像有点发烧了
Thank you for the sympathy though.
不过多谢你的关心
I don't care what she believes. I just don't want it in the house.
我不管她信仰什么 我只是不想她在家里搞这套
I don't want her trying to get into your head.
我不希望她影响你
So, if she talks to you about it and tries to get in your head,
如果她跟你聊这些 想给你洗♥脑♥
I'm warning you, I will take her shit
我说真的 我会把她的东西
and put in on the street and change the locks.
丢到街上 把锁都换掉
You're right. I really should've hired the lap-dancing Satanist.
你说得对 我该雇一位跳脱衣舞的撒旦教♥徒♥
Now, this is one of two things:
这只有两种解释
"A," you're disappointed
一 你很失望
because there's super-young pussy in the house
因为家里来了一位年轻小妞
and you don't wanna fuck it.
而你不想睡她
Technically correct.
严格说来没错
Or "B," you just can't stand
或是二 你无法忍♥受
the thought of another woman trying to raise your son.
由别的女人来照顾你的儿子
Prehistoric man, sitting on the crapper,
思想守旧的男人 坐在马桶上
envious of his wife's achievements.
嫉妒妻子的成就
You got me. "B" all the way.
被你说中了 绝对是第二种
Look, we need Leanne more than she needs us right now.
听着 现在是我们更需要莉安 不是反过来
Nine hundred dollars a month and the coldest room in the house,
一个月900 住在家里最冷的房♥间
we got off lightly.
我们算是赚到了
Who cares if she brings a little God into our world?
她把宗教带进我们家又如何
Is Dorothy home?
多萝西在家吗
She's at work, which you knew already.
她在上班 你明明知道
Is she here?
那她在吗
You came all this way to check out the nanny?
你这么远过来只为看一眼保姆
I waited till almost a week, and I think I've been pretty respectful.
我等了快一周 我已经够礼貌了
Lunch?
吃午饭吗
So, is she hot?
她性感吗
Who? The nanny? No. God, no.
谁 保姆吗 天啊 不
Shame.
真可惜
And even if she was, I wouldn't...
就算是 我也不...
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表