剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
No, no, of course. What's wrong with you?
不 当然 你怎么了
I got a splinter.
我被刺扎了
And she's cool with everything?
她觉得这一切都没关系吗
This unfuckable nanny. She knows the situation?
这个睡不得的保姆 她知道情况吗
I told her the headlines, and she's just playing along. She's...
我说了主要情况 她顺着就演下去了 她...
Well, she's getting cash in hand and free accommodation.
毕竟她有钱拿 还有免费住所
For what? She didn't even have to change a diaper.
代价是什么 她连尿布都不用换
I was beginning to think we allowed this to go too far.
我开始怀疑我们让这事进行得太过了
But then you let Dorothy hire this nanny,
但你又让多萝西雇了保姆
and now there's a fucking cherry on top.
真♥他♥妈♥是锦上添花啊
Everything has to be normal around her.
她身边的一切都要正常
You heard what Natalie said.
你也知道娜塔莉是怎么说的
No sudden movements, no changes.
不能有突然的行动 变化
Natalie is not a doctor.
娜塔莉不是医生
My sister needs professional care.
我姐姐需要专业的治疗
She'll come back in her own time.
她会自己慢慢好转的
What if she never comes back?
如果她永远不会好转呢
Can't take a doll to soccer practice, Sean.
总不能带娃娃去足球训练吧 肖恩
One for the pain.
借酒消愁
In you go.
进去吧
Here you go, little one. Let's get you all buckled in.
好的 小家伙 系上安全带
Stop.
别这样
You know what? I've really gotta pee.
我有点尿急
Can you... Okay.
能不能... 好
Go to Daddy.
让爸爸抱
Good luck. Okay.
祝你好运 好的
Here. I can take him up to bed.
给 我抱他上♥床♥
Okay. Come to me.
好的 过来
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
I'm sorry, Mrs. Turner. I heard...
抱歉 特纳太太 我听见...
No, it's okay.
不 没关系
Come in. Please.
请进
It's mastitis.
是乳腺炎
On the road all day, it's just so hard to keep up.
在路上劳顿一天 很难有时间处理
You just need to clear the blockage.
你只需把硬块疏通
Dropped too many feeds.
我错过了太多次哺乳机会
I'm gonna have to put him on formula. He's gonna get cancer.
我得让他喝奶粉 他会得癌症的
It's gonna be all my fault.
一切都是我的错
If you don't mind me saying, Mrs. Turner...
请别介意我这么说 特纳太太...
I think you should persevere.
我认为你应该坚持下去
The parade is scheduled to come directly through this neighborhood,
游♥行♥计划直接穿过这片地区
which has created a sticky dilemma for local authorities.
这让当地政♥府♥进退两难
Ma'am, what do you think of the parade coming through on Sunday?
女士 你对周日的游♥行♥有什么看法
God put me here. So, if they want me gone,
上帝让我来这里 如果他们想让我消失
God better find me somewhere else.
那么上帝最好给我再找个地方
The clock is ticking,
时间一分一秒过去
and with holidays fast approaching,
节日将至
manpower is in short demand.
人手十分不足
I'm Dorothy Turner, 8 News.
我是8号♥新闻台的多萝西·特纳
I'm going to put him down for his nap now, Mr. Turner.
我带他去睡觉了 特纳先生
And then I need to run to the pharmacy
然后我要去一趟药房♥
and pick up some items for Mrs. Turner.
为特纳太太买♥♥点东西
I'll only be 30 minutes. But...
我只离开30分钟 能不能...
I'll could I please ask you to listen out for him?
麻烦你替我听着他的动静
She's not here. Lady Turner, she's at work.
她不在家 特纳夫人在上班
Thank you, Mr. Turner.
谢谢你 特纳先生
Take all the time you need. Hit a bar.
不用急着回来 去去酒吧
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表