剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
That's it. He's out of here.
够了 他必须出去
No! Leave him in there.
不 让他留在床上
What? He's in the fucking crib.
什么 这狗♥日♥的♥在婴儿床上啊
I can see that.
我也看见了
Look, if we throw him out on the street, we'll lose Leanne.
听着 如果把他赶出门 我们就会失去莉安
Then what do you suggest we do with him?
那你说我们怎么处理他
Well, I can take Jericho in with me.
我可以带杰里科回房♥间
I'll lock the door. You sit guard.
我会锁门 你看住这里
Make sure he stays in there.
确保他留在床上
I'll deal with him in the morning.
明早我再处理这件事
This is so fucked up.
这情况太混乱了
Julian, not all families are as normal as we are.
朱利安 不是所有家庭都像我们这么正常
Just don't let him out of your sight.
别让他离开你的视线就好
Good morning, sleepyhead.
早上好呀 懒虫
How did you sleep?
你睡得如何
Like a baby.
像婴儿一样香甜
Julian.
朱利安
Well. The rain has cleared up.
天晴了
He is smiling down on us all today.
他在天上向我们微笑
Are you a size ten? So is Sean.
你穿十码吗 和肖恩一样
He's had those since 2012.
这双鞋是他2012年买♥♥的
Good leather, but he never managed to break them in.
皮质优良 但他一直没穿过磨合期
I'm sure he'd want them to go to a good home.
他一定希望这双鞋找个好归宿
Thank him from me.
替我谢谢他
Leanne?
莉安
Say your goodbyes.
道别吧
She doesn't want to... I wasn't talking to you, lady.
她不想... 我没和你说话 女士
Julian, I... I've got this.
朱利安... 我来就好
Leanne.
莉安
Is there something you'd like to say to your uncle?
你有什么话要和你叔叔说吗
I want to stay.
我想留下
What about the others? The ones who deserve your help.
别人怎么办 那些应该得到你帮助的人
You will abandon them for this? For her?
你把他们都抛弃了 就为这 为了她
Very well then.
那好吧
I'll bring your Aunt May next time.
下次我会带你的梅姨来
You know you can't say no to her.
你知道你无法忤逆她的意思
This is a godless house.
这个家对神毫无敬意
That was all you.
你真勇敢
I'm gonna get him dressed.
我去给他穿衣服
What do you think he meant by that?
你觉得他是什么意思
Mumbo jumbo.
胡言乱语
Who fucking knows?
谁他妈知道啊
Dorothy?
多萝西
So that's the weekend of the ninth and I will confirm in writing.
所以定了是9号♥周末 我会来信确认日期
That's perfect for us. Thank you for being so accommodating.
正是我们想要的 多谢你这么通融
And also with you.
也与你同在
Everything okay?
没什么事吧
Honestly, you go away for one night
真是的 你只是离开一晚
and you think the whole world is gonna fall apart without you.
就以为没了自己天都要塌了
Everything is sorted.
一切都处理妥当
Three weeks from Sunday. Keep it free.
三周后的星期天 空出一切行程
Why?
为什么
Because I just booked the little church on Sansom.
因为我刚预订了桑森姆的小教堂
Our son is being baptized.
我们儿子要受洗
You're not gonna talk me out of it.
别妄想说服我改变主意
This is the perfect opportunity for everyone to finally meet him
这是个好机会 让大家见见他
and see how perfect he is.
看看他多完美
Wake him in 23 minutes or he'll be impossible all day.
23分钟后叫醒他 否则他一天都不会有好脾气
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好了 好了 好了
Good job. Yeah.
真棒
Good job. Good job, good job.
真棒 真棒 真棒
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表