剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
But Leanne never stopped talking about that day.
但莉安总是谈起那一天
Thought Dorothy was so pretty.
她觉得多萝西很漂亮
So kind.
很善良
And there she was, on the television telling Leanne stories.
她在电视上给莉安讲各种故事
Tucking her in after prayer.
在她祷告后伴着她入睡
Leanne likes to please the people she loves...
莉安喜欢讨好她爱的人...
and hurt the people she doesn't.
以及伤害她不爱的人
It was an accident.
那是个意外
It wasn't his time to go.
他不该在那时死去
God had a path for that woman.
上帝已给那个女人作了安排
He wanted her to suffer.
他希望她经历痛苦
But you thought you knew better.
但你自以为是
The air is still putrid.
空气里仍有腐臭
I could smell it the moment I walked in the door.
我一进门就闻出来了
She's kind to me.
她对我很好
She's going to hurt him again.
她会再次伤害他
She's going to hurt you.
她会伤害你
I fear Leanne has done something impetuous.
恐怕莉安已经做出冲动之举
Something that can't so easily be put right.
无法轻易修正的举动
I just want to know whose child it is.
我只想知道那是谁的孩子
You know the answer to that.
你知道答案的
I don't actually.
我并不知道
Then why did you keep him if he wasn't yours?
如果他不是你的 你为何留下他
For Dorothy. You don't know what she's been through.
为了多萝西 你不知道她经历了什么
She needed this.
这是她需要的
And what does Sean need?
那肖恩需要什么呢
What?
什么
What will mend poor, broken Sean?
什么才能治愈可怜 心碎的肖恩
I'm not broken.
我没有心碎
"He heals the brokenhearted
"他医好伤心的人
and binds up their wounds."
包扎他们的伤处"
What wounds do you have?
你有什么伤处
What inflicts you, Sean? What has she done to you?
你遭受了什么痛苦 肖恩 她对你做了什么
Splinters.
倒刺
Yes, I get these splinters. Yes.
对 我被倒刺扎 对
Food...
食物...
No, I haven't tasted food since she arrived.
对 自从她来以后 我失去了味觉
Yes.
对
Get your fucking hands off him. Julian, no.
把你的手从他身上移开 朱利安 别
Ask him, Sean.
向他祈求吧 肖恩
I don't know what you want me to say.
我不知道你想让我说什么
"Ask and you shall receive."
"你们祈求 就给你们"
I want him to stay.
我想让他留下
Who? Who, Sean? Ask.
谁 谁 肖恩 说吧
Jericho.
杰里科
Yes.
对
I want my son back.
我想让我的儿子回来
Yes.
对
I want him back. Yes.
我想让他复活 对
We help the righteous.
我们为正义之人提供帮助
Prayers that should be answered.
那些应获得回应的祈祷
Why?
为什么
Who says that they don't deserve a second chance?
谁说他们就没资格获得第二次机会
And if I can do this for them, then I can decide.
如果我可以帮他们 那我就可以做决定
This house is changing you.
这个房♥子在改变着你
What have they done to my little flower?
他们对我的小花朵做了什么
I was just waking him up from his nap.
我刚唤醒他
Praise the Lord for Dorothy Turner, living and breathing before our very eyes.
赞美天主 眼前就是久仰的多萝西·特纳
How kind.
太客气了
Have we met?
我们见过面吗
This is my Aunt May, Dorothy.
这是我的梅姨 多萝西
We are just so grateful for all the love and kindness
你对我们的小花朵倍加关爱和照顾
you've shown to our little flower.
我们十分感激
Well, she's one of the family now.
她现在是家里的一分子了
Aren't you, Leanne?
对吗 莉安
Yes, Mrs. Turner.
对 特纳太太
Here, let me take him.
来 我抱他吧
We're pouring champagne. My father's gonna make a speech.
大家在倒香槟了 我父亲要说祝辞
Please enjoy our hospitality, Aunt May.
请别见外 梅姨
Come home.
回家吧
Both of you.
你们俩都回
Dorothy.
多萝西
When she wakes tomorrow, he'll be gone.
当她明天醒来时 他会消失不见
No more dolls. No more pretending.
再也没有娃娃 不用假装
As it was meant to be.
一切本该如此
You're our servant, not hers.
你是我们的仆从 不是她的
Could I have everyone's attention? One minute.
请各位安静一下 给我几分钟时间
Here he is, folks. We'll talk after again.
他在这里 各位 我们等会再谈
The reason we're all here today.
我们今天聚在这里的原因
Isn't he perfect?
他是不是很完美
Yes.
是
I'd like to say something to the beautiful family that fills these walls.
我有些话想对在此生活的美满家庭说
And it's this:
是这样的
It's tough, what you are embarking on.
你们将要开始一段艰难的旅程
But you'll do your best.
但你们将全力以赴
We know you will.
我们深信不疑
And you'll give him love. You have it in abundance.
你们会很爱他 你们心中充满着爱
But you will make mistakes.
但你们也会犯错
We all do.
大家都会犯错
We all had those AMBER Alerts on our phones earlier today.
今天大家的手♥机♥都收到了安珀警报
When you're a parent, every day is an AMBER Alert.
成为父母后 每一天都是安珀警报
It could all change in a heartbeat.
一切可能在转瞬之间改变
A wrong step, a look the other way.
可能是走错一步 移开视线
You're in the hands of fate.
命运的事谁也无法左右
But if you're lucky,
但如果你们幸运
if you're real lucky in life...
如果你们是生活的幸运儿...
and you get to be this ripe old age,
能够活到这把年纪
I can promise you...
我向你们保证...
that you will only remember the good times.
你们的记忆里只会留下美好的时光
Officially approved by him upstairs.
天上的那位正式批准了
Please welcome to the Turner family, Jericho.
请欢迎特纳家庭的新成员 杰里科
To Jericho.
敬杰里科
Okay.
好
Thank you, Chef. You're welcome, Chef.
谢谢 主厨 不客气 主厨
That's it. He's ours now for life.
好了 他永远属于我们了
"What is sown is perishable.
"所种的是必朽坏的
What is raised is imperishable."
复活的是不朽坏的"
What does...
什么...
It's lucky. Give it to Jericho on his 21st birthday.
这是好运瓶塞 在杰里科21岁生日那天送给他
Thanks, Chef. Congrats, Chef.
谢谢 主厨 恭喜 主厨
Are you sure we haven't met before? You look so familiar to me.
我们真的没见过面吗 你看上去很眼熟
It's just impossible. I'd remember meeting you, Dorothy.
不可能 如果见过 我一定记得 多萝西
Hello. Is there a Mrs. Turner here?
你好 特纳太太是不是住这里
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello. Can I help you?
你好 有什么可以帮你们的吗
Mrs. Turner?
特纳太太
Yes, I'm Dorothy Turner.
对 我是多萝西·特纳
Ma'am, we were given your name and address in connection with a missing child.
女士 我们接到一则失踪儿童报案 报案人给了你的姓名和地址
Hannah? Hannah? Hannah!
汉娜 汉娜 汉娜
Come here, baby.
过来 宝贝
God. My God. I was so worried about you.
天啊 我的天啊 我好担心你
We think she may have just followed you guys home from church by accident.
我们认为她可能无意间 从教堂跟着你们回到这里
Didn't you get the AMBER Alerts?
你们没收到安珀警报吗
Philly's finest, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们 先生们 这不愧是费城的警官
Well, you folks have a good night.
祝你们今晚过得愉快
Come. Come on. Let's go.
来 我们走吧
Let's go home.
回家吧
Where are they? Did they go?
他们在哪 他们走了吗
Thought they called the cops on us.
还以为他们报♥警♥举报我们
I can't feel anything.
我什么都感觉不到
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表