剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
I told you not to take him in today.
我告诉你今天别带他去
I was on the bus. And I saw... Stop.
我在公交车上 我看到... 别说了
She said I could watch her work.
她说我可以看她工作
She promised.
她答应过了
If this is gonna work,
如果你想这件事顺利
you're gonna have to trust that I know what's best
那就要信任我 我知道怎样
for Dorothy and for the baby.
对多萝西和宝宝最好
I'd never do anything to hurt Jericho. Don't call him that.
我不会做任何伤害杰里科的事 别这么叫他
To Dorothy, yes.
当着多萝西的面可以
But not to me. Not ever.
但在我面前永远别这么叫他
I thought you liked the name.
我以为你喜欢这个名字
Dorothy said you picked it out.
多萝西说是你选的名字
Wasn't our first choice.
那不是我们的第一选择
She's got this...
她有...
overactive immune system.
过度活跃的免疫系统
Senses a foreign body and attacks it.
能感知到外来物体并攻击它
She killed them all, that's what she told herself.
是她杀了所有胎儿 她这样告诉自己
It got to the point where we couldn't even face making love.
情况严重到我们甚至无法面对性♥爱♥
I don't wanna put her through that again. So, if there's a way...
我不想再让她经历一次 所以如果有方法...
Chocolate sauce.
巧克力酱
It's better.
味道更好
That's the bitterness you're missing.
正是少了这种苦涩味
If I could serve it in a chocolate bomb, hide the ice cream,
如果放在巧克力球里 把冰淇淋藏在中♥央♥
let it surprise them and then lemon sherbet popping candy
创造惊喜 再配上柠檬冰糕跳跳糖
and that'd complement the chocolate and enhance the fish.
和巧克力的口感互补 又提升鱼肉的味道
I think that sounds delicious, Mr. Turner.
听上去很美味 特纳先生
Why us?
为什么选我们
I knew I'd be happy here.
我知道在这里我会很开心
Well, best of luck to you, Chloe.
祝你好运 克洛伊
Of course we have to thank all the moms and the aunts,
当然我们还要感谢所有母亲和阿姨
who traveled from far away to be with their daughters today,
远道而来 陪伴女儿们
stitching dresses, painting faces.
缝裙子 化妆
I think we have time to meet one more contestant
我们还有时间再和一位参赛者聊一聊
who's down here on the end, twiddling her thumbs.
在这边玩拇指的这一位
What's your name, pretty lady?
你叫什么名字 漂亮的小姑娘
Leanne.
莉安
Leanne, very nice to meet you. Where were you born?
莉安 很高兴认识你 你的家乡在哪里
Wisconsin.
威斯康星州
Well, why don't you give a big smile and look right into that lens
不如你给电视机前威斯康星老家的各位
for everybody at home in Wisconsin?
来个灿烂的微笑吧
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表