剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Missing babies. Are there any reported?
婴儿失踪 有没有相关报道
I don't know.
不知道
That's job number one.
这是首要的事
Okay? Not sanding the fucking floors.
好吗 不是他妈的打磨地板
That's someone's baby, Julian.
那是某户人的宝宝 朱利安
I know that.
我知道
When we find out where it came from,
等我们找到他从哪里来后
we'll do the right thing.
我们就做正确的事
This could not be happening on a worse day.
这事发生得真不是时候
Don't do anything until you hear from me.
得到我的消息前别轻举妄动
Dorothy's gonna kill ya.
多萝西会杀了你
The war on drugs escalated this morning... Look. Say hi.
今晨反毒之战升级 快看 打声招呼吧
when narcotics officers raided this apartment building in Kensington.
缉毒警员突袭了肯辛顿的这栋公♥寓♥大楼
Substances discovered, including heroin, have a reported
发现大量毒品 包括海♥洛♥因♥
street value of over a hundred thousand dollars.
据悉市值超过十万美元
A man and a woman, the residents of this apartment building,
住在这栋公♥寓♥里的一男一女
were arrested without incident.
被警方顺利逮捕
Their children, thankfully, were taken into care by city officials.
所幸的是 他们的孩子被政♥府♥部门收留照看
This is Dorothy Turner, 8 News.
我是8号♥新闻台的多萝西·特纳
Sean?
肖恩
I kept him up for you, Mrs. Turner.
我让他醒着等你 特纳夫人
There you go, sweetie. There you go.
去找妈妈 小宝贝
What the hell are you doing to yourself?
你这是在干什么
That girl is an absolute steal.
请那个姑娘真是赚到了
Stop saying that.
别这么说了
Just because she's cheap does not make her trustworthy.
她收费低不意味着她值得信赖
Month ago you wouldn't even let Jericho on the subway.
一个月前你都不肯让杰里科搭地铁
Now a stranger's okay?
现在却连陌生人都不设防了
That's because there was a spate of mentally ill people
那是因为当时地铁上有大量精神病
sticking babies and children with hypodermic needles on the subway.
用静脉注射针扎婴儿和儿童
I know because I reported on that story myself.
我知道 因为那个新闻是我报道的
One kid one time does not constitute a spate.
一起小孩被扎事件算不上大量
Hold still.
别动
This fucking house is falling apart. Everything I touch.
这间房♥子快不行了 到处都有问题
You know,
你知道
there are men out there who like to be spanked and caned.
有的男人就喜欢被抽打
They pay a lot of good money for it.
他们为此花大价钱
Come home to their wives covered in welts and splinters.
伤痕累累地回家找老婆
I'm punished enough.
我受的惩罚够多了
I wouldn't be disgusted.
我不会觉得恶心的
Obviously I'd have to leave you and tell all our friends
但我肯定会离开你 并告诉所有朋友
Sean's been a naughty, naughty boy.
肖恩是个很坏 很坏的男孩
If you flip over I'll check the front.
翻过身来 我看看前面
I don't wanna flip over.
我不想翻身
Why?
为什么
Are you up?
你硬了吗
Are you gonna do something about it?
你会帮忙解决一下吗
It's been a year nearly. To the day. Julian's birthday.
差不多一年了 今天刚满一年 朱利安的生日
A year without pussy.
一年没有做♥爱♥
I'm sure your medal of courage is in the mail.
真该给你颁个英雄奖章
Can you do bedtime tonight, please?
今晚你能哄宝宝入睡吗
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Come. Don't mind the floor.
请进 别介意地板
Sean had a crisis of masculinity.
肖恩的男子气概遇到了危机
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Chilled to 43 degrees, my good man.
冷却至6.1度 好兄弟
Forty-six is optimal.
7.8度是最佳温度
I like to live on the edge.
我就爱不走寻常路
Dinner will be ready soon. Moules marinière.
晚餐马上就好 白酒炖贻贝
Should we pair it with a red?
我们去拿一瓶红酒伴餐吧
Lead the way.
请带路
Darling.
亲爱的
Spoke to my friend, Roscoe. Had him look into missing babies.
和我朋友罗斯科谈过了 让他查失踪婴儿
And? And...
然后呢 然后...
there was a little one snatched earlier this week, up in Fair Hill.
这周在菲尔山有个婴儿被偷走
My God! Those poor parents.
天啊 可怜的父母
Yeah. My heart goes out to them.
是啊 我由衷地同情他们
But DeShawn and Shanese do not exactly fit the racial profile.
不过德尚恩和姗妮斯的肤色和我们找的对不上
No white baby boys are missing.
没有失踪的白色人种男婴
Whoever's that is up there, they're not looking.
那个宝宝的父母没在找他
It's not spending another night in this house.
他不能再在这家里过夜了
Did I suggest that?
我有这么建议吗
Well, I kind of feel like you're heading in that direction.
我感觉你在朝那个方向走
Let's just test the water on this is all I'm saying.
我的意思是咱们先看看情况
Now, going to the police is a no-no.
首先 绝不能报♥警♥
Can't put Dorothy through that. Agreed.
不能让多萝西面对那种情况 同意
She accepted the doll, and now she appears to have accepted this.
她接受了娃娃 现在似乎又接受了这个宝宝
Nothing's really any different.
没什么不同
How the fuck can you say that?
你怎么能这么说
What if she wakes up? What if she remembers?
如果她醒来呢 如果她记起一切呢
It's been six weeks.
已经六周了
Maybe we need to start considering a future...
也许我们应该开始考虑...
where she doesn't wake up.
她永远不会醒来的可能性
Here. Try this.
来 尝尝
You never disappoint, Dorothy.
你从不会让人失望 多萝西
And you never bring a date to your birthday,
而你从不会带女伴来过生日
which breaks my heart.
真让我伤心
Yeah. Why would I wanna become fat and boring like you two?
是 我可不想像你们俩一样 变得肥胖乏味
Glutenfree? Don't tell Sean.
是无麸质的吗 别告诉肖恩
How is everything in your world, Dottie?
最近还好吗 阿多
Well, my job is precarious,
我的工作岌岌可危
I don't get enough sleep,
我睡眠不足
I've just been reminded I haven't been laid in a year,
刚有人提醒我 我整整一年没做♥爱♥
and my tits ache.
而且我的胸部很疼
But I do have good help. And that means everything.
但我找到一位好帮手 那才是最重要的
The girl?
你是说保姆
Leanne. Yes, she is a godsend.
莉安 对 她真是上天赐予的礼物
You haven't met her yet?
你还没见过她吗
How thoroughly did you research her?
你对她调查得多彻底
Not you too. What has Sean told you?
怎么你也这样 肖恩和你说什么了
I don't know. Stranger in the nest, you have to be careful.
不知道 陌生人住在家里 还是谨慎点好
She is wonderful with Jericho.
她很会照顾杰里科
And if my baby trusts her so do I.
如果我的宝宝信任她 那我也一样
Colleague of mine, he didn't trust his nanny,
我有个同事 他不信任保姆
so he put a camera in the nursery.
于是在育儿室装了摄像头
Table's set. Do you want me to...
餐桌布置好了 要不要我...
No! Don't you touch it. Go. Move.
不要 你别动 快走
You know, maybe I would like to bring a date tonight.
也许我今晚想带个女伴赴会呢
We can stretch this to four, can't we?
这里够四人份 对吧
You did ask someone?
你真的邀请人了吗
Well, I was hoping you could hook me up.
我是希望你帮我牵牵线
The girl.
保姆
Why don't we ask her to come down and join us?
不如让她下来和我们一起吃
No, no, no. We can't. We can't. Yes.
不 不 不 不行 好啊
What a lovely idea! What? We must. Dorothy, no.
真是个好主意 必须的 多萝西 不行
Dorothy, she's staff.
多萝西 她是雇来做事的
Hear yourself!
听听你说的什么话
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I wanna meet this baby snatcher.
我想会会这位宝宝神偷
Sorry, were you in bed?
抱歉 你上♥床♥了吗
No. I just took a bath.
没有 我刚洗完澡
Well, we were wondering if you might like to come downstairs
我们在想 不知你是否愿意下楼加入我们
and have a little fun.
放松一下
Okay. What are you, a two?
好的 你穿多大码 二号♥
Some of these might be a little loose on you.
有些你穿可能太宽松
They are on me too, of course.
当然 我穿也是
Let's see.
让我瞧瞧
Come on.
来吧
Leanne, this is my brother, Julian.
莉安 这位是我弟弟 朱利安
Pleasure to meet you, Leanne.
很高兴认识你 莉安
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表