剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
what you're seeing now may soon be considered a criminal act.
这一行为也许很快会被视作犯罪
I spoke with some shoppers this morning
我今晨与一些购物者聊了聊
and asked them how they felt about the proposed ban.
问他们对禁令提案有何看法
It doesn't really affect me as I'm allergic to most...
这对我没有什么影响 因为我过敏...
Do you like cake? Cake?
你爱吃蛋糕吗 蛋糕
Carlo's on Fisher and Third,
费什街与第三大道交叉口的卡洛斯
they do the most incredible coffee sponge.
他们家的咖啡海绵蛋糕最棒了
Would you like a slice?
你想来一块吗
Yes, please.
好的 谢谢
Well, so, it's about 40 minutes there and back if you get the 15.
如果搭15路 来回大概40分钟
But it's so worth it.
但很值得
And you keep the change for yourself.
零钱你自己留着
Hello?
有人吗
Look at this thing.
瞧瞧
I've got Moon base Alpha planted on my face.
我的脸跟月球表面一样
I don't get cold sores. I thought I was one of the immune people.
我不长唇疱疹的 我以为我是免疫体质
I'm gonna be trending by tonight, just you wait and see.
我今晚要上热搜了 等着瞧吧
Hashtag Dorothy Turner has herpes.
#多萝西长疱疹
You didn't eat your cake.
你没吃蛋糕
My what?
什么
Sean and I had an early night.
肖恩和我睡得比较早
That was so sweet of you to go all that way to get it, though.
但很感谢你跑那么远去买♥♥蛋糕
Anytime, Dorothy.
不用客气 多萝西
Yes. Hi, I'm Leanne from down the street.
你会 你会 我是莉安 住在这条街上
Is Wanda home?
旺达在家吗
Wanda?
旺达
Yeah, I met her and Olivia yesterday. Your daughter is very sweet.
对 我昨天认识了她和奥莉维亚 你女儿非常可爱
I think you've made a mistake. We don't have children.
你可能认错人了 我们没有孩子
Where did you say you were from?
你刚才说你是哪的
I'm sorry, I...
抱歉 我...
Take it from a woman who's tried every diet from Atkins to Zone,
作为一位尝尽减肥食谱的女人 我想说
nothing burns those inches off like trampolining.
没什么比蹦床减脂更有效了
With heart disease amongst young adults on a steep increase,
随着年轻人患心脏病的案例急增
residents of Philadelphia are being encouraged to get up, get active...
我们鼓励费城居民站起来 动起来...
Yes, yes.
是 是
Where did you get this? The cellar.
你在哪里找到这个的 地窖
What were you doing down there? I didn't touch any of the wine.
你去那里做什么 我没有碰酒
What?
什么
So, Greek or Indian?
那么 希腊菜还是印度菜
How's our boy today?
我们的小宝贝今天好吗
He's good.
他很好
I can't taste either of it, so...
反正我都尝不出来 所以...
Leanne. Will you eat with us?
莉安 你想和我们一起吃吗
I was just going to have soup.
我本来打算就喝个汤
You do love that soup, don't you?
你这么爱喝那个汤啊
Well, I'm ordering, so let me know if you change your mind.
我准备叫外卖♥♥ 如果改变主意和我说
Okay.
好的
Hi. It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没事
Look, I know. She's never gonna know.
听着 我知道 她不会发现的
I ain't doing it.
我不要这么做
Is it completely necessary?
这样真的有必要吗
You need to stop making everything so comfortable for this freak.
你这周不能让这个怪胎的日子过得太舒服
Let her know she's not welcome.
要让她知道这里不欢迎她
That's your answer? Practical jokes?
这就是你的答案吗 捉弄她
If it was left to me, I'd shut the heating off in her room.
换作是我 我会关了她房♥间的暖气
Drive her out of the fucking house.
把她赶出这个房♥子
Sean?
肖恩
Sean?
肖恩
Dorothy's calling for you, Mr. Turner.
多萝西在叫你 特纳先生
Sean.
肖恩
Run to her, bitch.
还不乖乖过去 狗崽子
I can't wait till you get married. Yeah, you're really selling it.
真等不及你结婚 是啊 你们真是个好榜样
See yourself out.
自己出去吧
Call me tomorrow. Yeah.
明天给我打电♥话♥ 好
Leanne. Can you help me, please?
莉安 你能帮帮我吗
Here. Can you just squeeze right here?
这里 帮我挤住这里
I'm replacing that headboard today.
我今天就把床头板换了
Well, I sleep in the same bed as you, God help me,
我和你睡同一张床 感谢老天
and I don't have any splinters.
我没有被刺扎到
That's 'cause your skin's so thick. You're, like, two-thirds rhinoceros.
那是因为你皮太厚 快赶上犀牛皮了
Do you want me to help you or not?
你到底要不要我帮你
I retract my previous statement.
我收回之前那句话
Got it.
拔♥出♥来♥了
Don't touch it.
别碰
Hi. Hello.
你好 你好
Is this okay?
这个可以吗
Fuck, I don't care.
我不在乎
How long do you think you'll be with them?
你还想在这里做多久
These Turners.
这对特纳夫妇
'Cause, if you're interested, I have a family in Fairmount,
因为如果你有兴趣 我认识费尔蒙特的一户人家
they'll pay you 600 a week, cash.
他们每周可以付你600美元 现金
That's more than you make here, no?
比你在这里赚得多 对吧
I couldn't leave Jericho.
我不能离开杰里科
The really young ones like you, the mothers don't worry so much.
像你这么年轻的保姆 妈妈们不会太担心
That's why they'll pay more.
所以他们愿意给更高的价钱
Make it while you still can. That's my advice.
趁年轻赚多点 听我的没错
I said no.
我说了不用
I'm just looking out for you.
我只是在为你着想
I didn't know there was anything wrong with the onesie.
我不知道那件连体衣有什么问题
What?
什么
And I didn't have to go all that way to get her a stupid cake.
我也不用去那么远的地方帮她买♥♥蛋糕
If she wanted me out of the house, she could've just asked.
如果她想让我离开 大可直接开口
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Put your hand in front of your mouth.
咳嗽时用手挡着点嘴
And he cries more when she's in the house.
她在家的时候 他哭的次数更多
He doesn't cry for me.
有我在他就不会哭
Not once, not ever.
一次都没哭过
Olivia?
奥莉维亚
Olivia?
奥莉维亚
Wait... Okay.
等等... 好的
My God. My God, she can't breathe.
我的天啊 她不能呼吸了
She's in anaphylactic shock.
她过敏性休克了
Fucking allergies.
该死的过敏
I need her pen.
我需要她的脱敏针
Where's her fucking pen?
妈的脱敏针呢
You don't live on this street, do you, Wanda?
你不住在这条街上 对吗 旺达
What?
什么
Who sent you? Who told you to be my friend?
谁派你来的 谁让你和我交朋友
It wasn't like that. He was... Who?
不是那样的 他只是... 谁
Julian! His name is Julian, okay?
朱利安 他叫朱利安
He works with my family.
他和我家人是同事
He gave me $300.
他给了我300美元
Ask a few questions, encourage you to leave.
让我问几个问题 鼓励你离开
That's all.
就这么多
Please. Please help me!
拜托 帮帮我
Can I borrow you for five minutes?
能不能帮我五分钟
When you deep-fry these little critters,
油炸这些小昆虫时
their innards shrink, and the shell hardens,
它们的内脏缩小 外壳变硬
creating little pockets in the abdomen and thorax,
在腹腔和胸腔形成空间
allowing me to inject a reduction of katemfe fruit,
这样我就可以注射浓缩索玛甜味剂
which is 2,000 times sweeter than sugar.
它比糖甜2000倍
So, just a few drops is like putting an entire sugar cube into each insect,
所以在昆虫体内注射几滴 就像放进一整块方糖
which, obviously, I could not do.
显然方糖是放不进去的
Now, I know they're gross, so if you don't want to...
我知道它们很恶心 如果你不想...
My aunt used to say that when a cricket came into your home...
我姨妈以前总说 当蟋蟀进入你家...
something bad was coming.
就意味着坏事将要到来
What's coming, Leanne?
什么将要到来 莉安
Sticky.
黏糊糊的
It's like caramel popcorn.
像焦糖爆米花
I could drizzle them in beurre suzette, serve 'em like this.
可以把它们撒在黄油焦糖酱里 这样吃
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表