剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
I'm sure everyone back in Wisconsin will want to know you arrived safely.
你在威斯康星的家人肯定想知道你安全到达了
How thoroughly did you research her?
你对她调查得多彻底
Who's the real Leanne Grayson?
莉安·格雷森到底是怎样的人
I'm not very interesting.
我不是个有趣的人
I'm sure that's not true.
这肯定不是真的
She eats canned soup, she prays, she goes to sleep.
她喝罐头汤 祈祷 就寝
I thought it would be nice to know more about the person living upstairs.
我只是想多了解一下住在自家楼上的人
Public records had a birth in Wisconsin.
公共记录是出生在威斯康星州
Maybe she really is just a farm girl who wandered into the big city.
也许她只是个误入大城市的农家女
That sweet, innocent, little girl you've got up there,
你家楼上那位天真 可爱的小姑娘
she stole the identity of a dead kid.
她偷走了一位死去小孩的身份
Where you from, Leanne? Wisconsin.
你是哪里人 莉安 威斯康星
Big family? Just me.
家里人多吗 只有我
You must be drowning out there.
你一定被雨淋透了吧
Yeah.
是啊
There you go.
给
Okay. There it is.
好的 好了
Thanks. Little fella.
谢谢 嗨 小家伙
He's a bit cranky with strangers. Yeah.
他有点怕生
You gonna be able to fly in this? It's torrential.
这天气你的飞机能飞吗 狂风暴雨的
It's a private charter. I don't think safety crosses their mind.
那是私人飞机 他们就没在乎过安全问题
Have you been eating my sumac? I'm sure I had more than this.
你吃过我的盐肤木粉吗 我肯定不只剩下这点
Yes, dear. That's precisely what I do.
对 亲爱的 我确实吃了
I sneak down in the night
我半夜偷偷下楼
and I eat spoonfuls of your precious spices.
吃几勺你宝贵的香料
Should I not go? I mean,
我还是别去吧
they could find someone else, you know, by tonight.
他们今晚就能找到别人
You do this every time you fly. I think you have a phobia.
你每次坐飞机前都这样 我觉得你有恐飞症
I don't have a phobia.
我没有恐飞症
I have things I like and things I don't fucking like.
我有喜欢的东西 也有他妈讨厌的东西
It just so happens that column two is full.
只不过第二栏恰好比较满
It's her first letter.
这是她收到的第一封信
I was beginning to think no one cared about her.
我都快觉得没人关心她了
Who's it from?
是谁寄的
How should I know? Open it.
我怎么知道 打开看看
You'll do no such thing.
你不能这么做
Leanne?
莉安
If you want that ride to the airport, we have to leave now.
我们必须立即出发 否则没法送你去机场
Are you going on a trip, Mr. Turner?
你要去旅行吗 特纳先生
Sean's traveling tonight with the Philadelphia Eagles.
肖恩今晚和费城老鹰队一起出行
They begged him to cook for them. It's a huge honor.
他们求他当随队厨师 这是很大的荣誉
I'll be back early tomorrow.
我明早回来
And there's something for you on the counter.
柜台上有你的东西
I'll see you tonight.
今晚见
Sean.
肖恩
Rain, rain, go away
大雨 大雨 快离开
Come again another day
换个日子再回来
Rain, rain, go away
大雨 大雨 快点走
Little baby wants to play
小小宝贝想要玩
Hello, little flower.
你好 小花朵
Are they home?
他们在家吗
Work.
在工作
Well, let's have a proper look at him.
那么 我们好好地看一看他吧
Shoes.
鞋子
Dorothy doesn't allow shoes in the house.
多萝西不让穿鞋进屋
The sewage pipes in Center City are over a hundred years old
中心城的下水管道已经有一百多年历史了
and today is the day they finally said, "Enough is enough."
今天它们终于忍♥不住说 "我受够了"
Leanne? Is everything...
莉安 一切可...
Dorothy Turner.
多萝西·特纳
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
No. But I know you.
不 但我知道你
This is my uncle George, Dorothy.
多萝西 这是我的叔叔 乔治
Family.
你家人啊
I'm sorry. We weren't expecting anyone.
抱歉 我们不知道有客人来
I'm just passing through town for the day.
我只是今天恰好路过费城
Thought I'd surprise her.
想给她一个惊喜
Make sure she's behaving herself.
确保她守规矩
Well, she's no trouble to us at all. Are you, Leanne?
她完全没惹麻烦 对吧 莉安
For the baby.
给宝宝的礼物
How generous.
太客气了
It's elm. From a very special tree that grows in our field.
这是榆木做的 来自我们田里一棵很特别的树
It's... Your husband.
这是... 你丈夫
Of course. It's a chef.
当然了 是个厨师
That's lovely.
真可爱
Well, I was just gonna make some dinner.
我正打算做晚餐
Would you like to join us, George?
你想和我们一起吃饭吗 乔治
How was the flight?
旅程如何
Bumpy. Can't stay long. I gotta start service in a minute.
很颠簸 时间不多 我马上要开始上菜了
Everything's fine.
一切都很好
It's still raining.
还在下雨
Are these done?
这熟了吗
Reduce the heat and turn 'em skin-side down.
温度调低 煎表皮那一面
Is that all for you?
这是你一个人吃的吗
No, we have a guest. Leanne's uncle is in town.
不 家里来了客人 莉安的叔叔来费城了
Her what? Her uncle George.
她的什么 她的叔叔 乔治
I don't know if he's a blood uncle or a family friend.
我不知道他是亲叔叔还是家人的朋友
The term is so generic these days.
如今"叔叔"这个词太笼统了
Dorothy, who the fuck is in our house? I already told you.
多萝西 谁在我们家里 我告诉你了
Dorothy, you're gonna have to ask him to leave.
多萝西 你必须让他离开
Well, I can't do that. I just invited him to dinner.
不行 我刚邀请他吃晚饭
We have no idea who this man is.
我们不知道这个人的身份
Leanne vouched for him.
莉安证明了他的身份
Who the fuck vouched for her?
那谁他妈证明莉安的身份
Stop being hysterical. He's an old man.
别歇斯底里了 他是个无害老头
I think this is gonna be dry.
鸡肉可能会干
Dorothy!
多萝西
Call me at bedtime and stop worrying so much.
睡前打给我 别瞎操心了
Here we are.
好了
Bon appétit.
祝胃口好
As they say in Paris.
巴黎人都这么说
Good.
很好
That was nice.
挺不错的
This is Sean's recipe.
这是肖恩的食谱
Although personally, I always leave out the garlic.
虽然个人而言 我一向不加大蒜
It's such a shame you won't get to meet him.
你没能见到他太可惜了
But work is work.
但是毕竟要工作
Molecular gastronomy is his field of expertise.
分子料理是他的专业领域
Sean can bully a professional kitchen like no one else.
肖恩对着专业厨师 盛气凌人的样子无人可比
Not that he's a bad person.
倒不是说他是个坏人
Sometimes people need a firm hand to know their place.
有时人需要点强硬手段 才知道自己的位置
Yes. That's exactly what Sean says.
对 肖恩正是这么说的
So, what is your line of business, George?
那么 你是做哪一行的 乔治
Salvage.
救助
Ships?
船只吗
Sometimes.
有时
This is very nice, Dorothy.
菜很美味 多萝西
Such impeccable manners.
礼貌得毫无瑕疵
She was always a pleaser.
她总是爱讨好人
Most beautiful baby you ever saw.
是我见过最漂亮的婴儿
Wouldn't know it to look at her now though.
可惜现在长歪了
I know it's still early days,
我知道刚开始没几天
but it feels like Leanne has been here forever.
但感觉莉安已经在这里做了好久
Which, of course, we hope she will be.
当然了 这也是我们的期望
I'm afraid there's been some issues back home.
很不幸 家里有些问题
Leanne will be needed there.
需要莉安帮忙
I'm not sure that fits in with our plans.
这和我们的计划有点冲突
You have a contract?
你们签合约了吗
We have a verbal agreement.
我们有口头合约
A month's trial.
一个月试用期
Yes, that's right, but we just included that...
对 但我们加上试用期是为了...
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表