剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
All right. This is you.
好 你的目的地到了
Ma'am?
女士
Home sweet home.
到家了
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, no problem.
不客气
Hello?
有人吗
Don't just leave him. What...
别不管他啊 什么...
Hello.
你好啊
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Did he miss me?
他想我了没有
What?
什么
Did he miss me?
他想我了吗
Did you miss me? Yes?
你想我了没 有没有
Yeah.
有
Of course.
当然
You hungry? Are you hungry? You are, aren't you?
你饿吗 你饿了没 饿了对吗
Here you go.
来吧
Whose is it?
是谁的
Mr. Turner?
特纳先生
You know she's up there right now,
你知道她正在楼上
plugging another person's baby to her tit.
给别人的宝宝喂奶
Did I do something wrong?
我做错什么了吗
I'm gonna ask you this one more time.
我再问你一次
Whose baby is that?
那是谁的宝宝
That's your baby, Mr. Turner.
那是你的宝宝 特纳先生
It's Jericho.
是杰里科
Well, he won't take anything from me.
他不肯吃奶
Leanne, could you give him a bath?
莉安 你能给他洗个澡吗
That usually calms him down.
那通常能让他平静下来
Of course, Mrs. Turner.
当然 特纳太太
Sweetie.
小宝贝
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Okay.
好的
What a day.
真是漫长的一天
Every time I visit South Philly I realize how blessed we are.
每次去南费城都让我意识到我们多幸运
Did I tell you about the new girl on the team?
我跟你说过团队里新来女孩吗
Isabelle something or other. Twenty-four.
好像叫伊莎贝尔 二十四岁
Reasonably personable and charming. Has some sort of presence.
还算有魅力 仪态也不错
But, my God, the ambition.
但我的天 她那个野心
When I went on maternity leave, she was an intern.
我开始休产假时 她还是实习生
Now she's camera testing.
现在已经在试镜了
I don't want to suggest it, but she sucked a chain of dicks.
我不想暗示什么 但她绝对吹过不少喇叭
Where did you find her?
你在哪里找到她的
Who? The intern?
谁 实习生吗
Leanne.
莉安
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, think.
好好想想
I put a shout-out on my Twitter page.
我在我的推特主页上发了条招人帖
An old makeup artist recommended a girl.
一位前化妆师推荐了一个姑娘
When I got in touch with her, she was already with a new family,
我联络到她时 她已经在帮新的人家做事
but she must have shared my link because within a week
但她肯定是分享了我的链接 因为不到一周
I had a dozen résumés.
我就收到一堆简历
So a friend of a colleague of an acquaintance?
所以是熟人的同事的朋友
What can I say? We got lucky.
我能说什么 我们撞大运了
Trout is delicious.
鳟鱼做得真好吃
It's so firm. Did you use cardamom?
口感很紧致 你用了小豆蔻吗
Star anise.
是八角茴香
This is Julian. Maybe another time.
我是朱利安 本人不在 请回头再打
I know it's late, but give me a call back if you can.
我知道现在很晚 但可以的话给我回个电♥话♥吧
Something's happened and...
发生了一点事...
I don't know what to do about it, Julian.
我不知道该怎么办 朱利安
Okay. Good job.
好的 真乖
What?
什么
Zero.
零
No, no, no. Stop.
不 不 不 停下
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Stop, stop, stop.
停下
Stop, stop, stop. What is happening?
快停下 怎么回事
Who changed the fucking code?
他妈的谁把密♥码♥改了
Where were you taking him at this hour?
这个点你想带他去哪
I was just going for a drive.
我只想开车出去一下
I know they like the motion.
我知道婴儿喜欢乘车
Are you high?
你嗑药了吗
Is everything okay, Mrs. Turner?
没什么事吧 特纳夫人
Sean thought it would be a good idea to wake up the whole house.
肖恩觉得把整栋房♥子的人吵醒很好玩
I'll take him in with me. You can go back to bed, Leanne.
我带他回房♥ 你可以回去睡觉了 莉安
Man. Sign, please.
你好 请签收
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks. Sorry.
谢谢 抱歉
That's me.
我的车到了
Dorothy, I need to talk to you.
多萝西 我得和你谈谈
What? I have to hurry.
什么 我要来不及了
I'll see you tonight. Try and sleep.
今晚见 试着补补觉
Hi.
你好
I'll keep him out of your way, Mr. Turner.
我不会让他打扰你的 特纳先生
I know you have important work to do.
我知道你有重要的工作要忙
Fucking splinter.
该死的刺
Fuck!
操
Dorothy texted me. Something about dinner tonight?
多萝西给我发了短♥信♥ 今晚一起吃晚餐
You need to get over here right now.
你现在快点过来
I'm heading into work. What's happened?
我正要去上班 怎么了
I can't talk on this thing. Just get here as soon as you fucking can.
我不能在这上面说 给我赶紧过来
Fuck.
操
Good boy. You're so good.
真乖 好孩子
You're doing so good, sweetie. Doing so good. So good.
你真棒 亲爱的 真乖
You're okay, honey. You're okay. There you go.
没事的 宝贝 没事的 来
So good.
真乖
Shit.
靠
You're doing so good.
你真棒
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
I only have 20 minutes.
我只有20分钟
What the hell are you doing on the floor?
你在地板上干什么
Sweetie.
宝贝
Are you okay? You're okay.
你好吗 你很好
You got your blanket.
盖上小毯子
Whose is it?
那是谁的
You think I didn't ask that already?
你觉得我没问过这个问题吗
She said...
她说...
Doesn't matter what she said.
她说什么不重要
The doll was gone and the baby was in the crib.
娃娃不见了 宝宝在摇篮里
She fuckin' swapped them.
她把他们调换了
You saw her walk in off the street with it?
你看见她带着他从街上回来了吗
Not exactly.
准确说来没有
It all happened too quick.
一切发生得太快
Okay, they were both out.
好吧 她们都不在家
I heard a noise.
我听见一个声音
I went upstairs.
我上楼
Then Dorothy came home from work. When was this?
然后多萝西下班回家 什么时候的事
Yesterday.
昨天
That fuckin' thing's been here all night?
那个婴儿在这儿待了一整晚吗
I didn't know what to do. I called you for help.
我不知道该怎么办 我打电♥话♥向你求助了
You said you didn't see her walk in with it.
你说没看见她带着婴儿回来
What fucking difference does it...
那有什么关系...
What I'm trying to establish here, Sean,
我想搞清楚的是 肖恩
is whether if it was the girl or Dorothy.
到底是保姆还是多萝西做的
It was the girl. Of course it was.
是保姆 当然是保姆
Who's gonna think that... Think what?
谁会认为... 认为什么
The crazy, bereaved white woman snatched a baby?
沉浸于丧子之痛的疯狂白种女人 偷了个婴儿
I don't wanna drink. You're in shock.
我不想喝酒 你受惊了
Yeah, and did you check the news?
对了 你查过新闻没
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表