剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Sooner the better. Too many ghosts.
越早越好 鬼魂太多
Yeah, I don't think the market's right.
现在的市场不适合卖♥♥♥房♥♥
Maybe in the spring. When it's apple blossom time.
春季再说吧 苹果树开花时
What's the matter? You drying out?
怎么了 你戒酒了
Nah.
没有
Ish.
算是吧
If I were to show you something, Juju, would you swear to secrecy?
如果我给你看个东西 小朱 你发誓保密吗
I can try.
我会努力的
I want you to look at this.
看看这个
Why don't you tell me what you see?
告诉我你看到了什么
What do you see?
你看到了什么
You know what.
你知道的
Say it.
说出来
It's a baby.
是个婴儿
What baby?
什么婴儿
Jericho. There. It's Jericho.
杰里科 我说出来了 是杰里科
What if I told you it wasn't?
如果我告诉你这不是杰里科呢
What if I told you this is Anders and his mother is Swedish.
这是安德斯 他的母亲是瑞典人
And for a small contribution, he's looking for a home.
只要一点钱 就可以收养他
What... I'm sorry. What?
什么... 抱歉 什么
Hear me out.
听我说完
We want rid of that doll.
我们必须摆脱那个娃娃
We all agree on that.
我们都同意这点
What if we put this boy in its place?
如果我们把它换成这个男孩呢
We don't say a word. We let her find him.
大家什么都不说 让她找到他
We see how she reacts.
看看她如何反应
If she freaks, we take it straightaway.
如果她大惊失色 我们立即把孩子带走
But if she doesn't...
但如果她没有...
If she can't tell the difference...
如果她看不出区别...
in all but genetics,
除基因以外 从各方面而言
this boy can be Jericho Turner.
这个男孩都可以替代杰里科·特纳
And I will take that secret to... Sorry.
我会带着这个秘密进... 抱歉
What? I'm sorry. It's not you.
怎么了 抱歉 我不是笑你
Well, at least I'm looking for a solution.
至少我在寻找解决方案
What time are they due back?
他们什么时候回来
12:00.
12点
I can't wait that long. The dogs will need to shit.
我等不了那么久 狗还要大便
I am pressing accept on the car. Two minutes.
我叫车了 两分钟后到
It isn't the worst idea.
这主意不算太差
Anders, whatever his name is.
安德斯什么的
It's not like we haven't considered something similar.
我们也不是没想过类似的办法
I will do anything to get that fucking doll outta this house.
只要能把那个破娃娃扔出这个屋子 我什么都愿意干
And if we do it my way, it'll be like it never happened.
如果按我的方法做 没有人会知道发生过这件事
For Dorothy.
多萝西不知道
The rest of us will always know.
我们其余的人永远都会知道
I don't know how you're coping, Juju, after what you found.
我不知道你怎么应付的 小朱 在你发现那事后
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
You were always the strong one. A fighter.
你总是强大的那个 你是斗士
Unlike Dottie. Don't start on her. Not now.
和阿多不同 别说她坏话 尤其现在
I'm just glad we gave her a brother.
我只是很庆幸我们给了她一个弟弟
He's raced his way here.
他是飙车来的吧
I never know if that bodes well for the journey.
我总觉得这不是一路顺风的兆头
You'll talk to Sean, sound him out?
你会和肖恩谈吧 听听他的想法
I'm sure he'll be intrigued by the idea.
他一定对这个主意很感兴趣
Kiss from Grandpa?
外公给个吻吧
Yeah. Humor. That's the spirit.
好 幽默 这心态才对
Roscoe, where are you?
罗斯科 你在哪里
20th, coming up on Cypress.
20号♥大街 向赛普拉斯街走
Okay, I can take it from here.
好 接下来由我来
Punch the clock and go home.
加班结束 回家吧
Here we are.
我们到了
Thanks for walking me home.
谢谢你送我回家
Course. Any time.
当然 不客气
I had a great time tonight.
今晚我很开心
Me too. Good.
我也是 那就好
No... I'm sorry, it's just...
不... 对不起 只是...
It's not you. I...
不是你的问题 我...
Hilarious. Now, where's the real one?
这个玩笑很棒 真的宝宝在哪
Do you really wanna play this game?
你真的要玩这个游戏吗
You really go all out, don't you?
你真是不留余力呀
I'm impressed.
真让我刮目相看
She'll be back in an hour and ten. Should we get on with this?
她一小时十分钟后到家 我们该处理一下吧
Will you get me some more diapers please, Julian?
能再拿几片尿片过来吗 朱利安
Yeah. There we go.
好 换好了
How much?
多少钱
I'll give you 50K, cash.
我会给你五万美元现金
But here's what I want for it.
但我有个要求
When Dorothy gets back home tonight, the baby's gonna be in that crib.
多萝西今晚回到家时 宝宝要待在婴儿床上
The breathing, kicking, pissing one. Agreed?
会呼吸 踢脚 尿尿的那个 同意吗
Is he on his way?
他在路上吗
The old fuck, is that who we're waiting for?
那个该死的老家伙 我们等的是他吗
Uncle George?
乔治叔叔
He'll be at home by now.
他现在已经到家了
With my aunt.
和我婶婶一起
I went to Wisconsin.
我去过威斯康星
I found Leanne Grayson's house.
我找到莉安·格雷森的房♥子
I saw her school, her local store, her gravestone.
我见到她的学校 本地商店 墓碑
You took a dead girl's identity, big deal.
你窃取死去女孩的身份 我不管
I don't actually give a fuck who you are anymore.
我已经不在乎你到底是什么人
I wanna talk to whoever's in charge.
我想和幕后老大谈一谈
Does my breath smell, Julian?
我有口臭吗 朱利安
You're a real-life whack job, aren't you?
你真的是个疯子 对不对
I wonder how they make cotton candy.
你说棉花糖到底是怎么做的
I mean, I know it's just color and sugar...
我知道只用了色素 糖...
but what does the machine do?
但那个机器是怎么运作的
Why does it need to spin?
为什么要旋转
I bet Sean would know.
肖恩一定知道
In under an hour, Dorothy is going to get here.
一小时内 多萝西会到家
She's gonna kick off her shoes and scurry up the stairs and check the crib.
她会脱鞋 上楼 查看婴儿床
What will she find?
她会找到什么
That's a funny question.
这个问题真有意思
Well, I'm in a funny mood. What does she find?
我现在的心情也很有意思 她会找到什么
Jericho.
杰里科
The baby she thinks is Jericho. Good.
她认为是杰里科的宝宝 很好
Let's work with that. Where is it?
那我们从这里着手 他在哪里
He's in his crib.
他在婴儿床里
Am I negotiating with someone with a reduced mental capacity?
我是在和智商低下的人谈判吗
What do you want?
你想要什么
What did you find, Julian?
你找到了什么 朱利安
Seventy-five thousand.
七万五千美元
When you came to check on them, what did you see?
你过来看他们的时候 看到了什么
One hundred. But we're on the fucking ceiling here!
十万 但这是我的上限
Thank you for sitting with Jericho tonight.
谢谢你今晚照顾杰里科
I'm really glad you guys got to spend some time together.
我很开心你们俩得以共度一段时光
But I can take it from here.
但我可以接手了
Dare me!
你看我敢不敢
Do you fucking dare me?
你看我敢不敢啊
If you think this is real, what happens if I let go?
如果你认为这是真宝宝 我松手会怎样
You're not gonna drop him, Julian. Won't I?
你不会让他掉下去的 朱利安 是吗
You would never intentionally hurt anyone.
你永远不会故意伤害任何人
Well, you might wanna get down there, because in five, four, three...
那你最好下楼 因为倒数五 四 三...
I'm gonna fucking do it!
我要放手了
Two, one!
二 一
It's in the house.
在房♥子里
It's downstairs.
在楼下
Baby!
宝宝
Baby!
宝宝
Baby!
宝宝
Wake up, little baby!
醒一醒 小宝宝
Baby. Baby!
宝宝 宝宝
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表