剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Talented, yes.
有才华 没错
As long as you have time for everything else.
只要别耽误做其他的事就好
Have I not been paying enough attention to Jericho?
我对杰里科照顾得不周到吗
That's not what I'm saying, Leanne. Don't put words in my mouth.
我不是这个意思 莉安 别乱解读我的话
I'll never get back to sleep now.
这下我没法继续睡了
Well, if we're quiet, we'll have another hour or so before Jericho wakes.
只要我们安静一点 杰里科还有一小时才醒
Maybe I can try Sean's omelet recipe with the cayenne pepper?
我可以试试肖恩的蛋卷食谱 加卡宴辣椒的那个
I know how much you like it.
我知道你爱吃
You don't have to do that.
你不必忙活
No. I'd like to.
不 我想做
You're up early.
起得真早啊
I'm making breakfast for Mrs. Turner.
我在为特纳太太做早餐
Put cayenne in it yet?
加卡宴辣椒粉没
I was about to. No, don't.
正要加 不 别加
I mean, she likes the idea of spicy food,
她喜欢吃辣
but, in reality, it doesn't agree with her, so...
但其实她吃了之后不舒服 所以...
As long as she believes it's there, she swears she can taste it.
只要让她以为加了辣椒粉 她就会说尝到味道了
Just change your hand.
用另一只手就好
Leanne.
莉安
Service.
注意卖♥♥相
Wasn't a crime.
那不是犯罪
Police said it happens more than you think. Forty times a year.
警♥察♥说发生的次数比你想象得多 每年四十起
It can happen to anyone.
可能发生在任何人身上
I need to take this up while it's still hot.
我得趁热送上楼
Thanks, Leanne. You can just leave it on the bed.
谢谢 莉安 放在床上就好
Are you going to the gym?
你要去健身房♥吗
No. I wish.
不 我倒希望如此
We're doing a piece on the renovation of a municipal pool,
今天要报道市政泳池的翻修工程
and some half-wit producer thinks it'd be fun to stick me in the water.
一个弱智制♥作♥人觉得 让我下水会很有意思
I don't know. Maybe I'll stop on the way to work and pick up something new.
也许我会在上班路上逛逛 买♥♥件新泳衣
Treat myself.
款待一下自己
I think that looks great on you, Dorothy.
我觉得你穿这件泳衣很好看 多萝西
You're so sweet.
嘴真甜
And everyone knows you've just given birth.
而且大家都知道你刚生产
I mean, they'll be expecting you to be carrying a little extra baby weight.
他们不会奇怪你因为生宝宝胖了一点
Plain egg white omelet with cayenne.
普通蛋白蛋卷加卡宴辣椒粉
If it's not soft in the middle, I can do it again.
如果中间不松软 我可以重做
Dorothy?
多萝西
I'm driving in.
我开车上班
I got deliveries! I need your car.
我要送货 我需要你的车
I need it more.
我更需要
I don't know. I just smelled something rotten and I just...
不知道怎么回事 我闻到一阵腐臭 然后就...
I tried to warn you I had to take those into the city today.
我提醒过你 我今天要把那堆东西送到城里
Please tell me no one was filming that.
请告诉我刚才没被人录下来
No one saw.
没人看到
Did you get any on the fish?
你吐到鱼上了吗
I'm dying.
我要死了
You're not dying. You're just a little sick.
才没有 你只是有点恶心
It's something you ate.
你应该是吃坏肚子了
Are you going to call work for me, babe?
你能帮我请假吗 宝贝
I'll sort everything out. Just let it all out.
我会处理的 都吐出来就好了
Like a reverse shit.
就像反向的大便
That's it.
没错
I don't know what you expect me to do with it.
我不知道你想让我怎么做
He's not back until Monday.
他周一才回来
Order says Friday.
订单上写的是周五
My husband's gonna be so pissed with you guys.
我丈夫一定会对你们大发雷霆
Sean!
肖恩
2019 Gourmet Gauntlet champion.
2019年 美食挑战大赛冠军
Thank you.
谢谢
Congratulations.
恭喜
Chef Mary Ann, cooking is about heart.
主厨玛丽安 厨艺的精髓在于热忱
To be the best, you must leave no room to love anything else.
你必须全心投入 才能成为顶尖
Bravo, darling.
说得好 亲爱的
I had to say that nine fucking times. I never wanna be on television again.
这段该死的话我被迫说了九次 我再也不想上电视了
Thank you. This means so much to me.
谢谢 这对我而言意义深重
I'm finally gonna get to open my brunch place,
我终于可以开属于自己的早午餐餐厅
and my daughter, Doris, is gonna be so excited.
我女儿多莉丝一定激动万分
Come home.
回家吧
Thank you.
谢谢
What?
什么
Yeah. Sure. You know that. Monday. I got this after-party episode.
当然 你知道的 周一 我要录赛庆祝派对特辑
Thank you. Congratulations.
谢谢 恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢
You okay?
你还好吗
I can open my own place. Thank you, guys.
我可以开自己的餐厅 谢谢你们
Of course I am.
当然了
Her dish was like air.
她做的菜如同空气般轻盈
Maybe it is time we hired some help.
也许我们真的该雇保姆了
Here I am.
我在这呢
Baby, baby, it's okay. Come here.
宝贝 宝贝 没事的 来
Come here.
来吧
Mommy's got you.
有妈妈在呢
All right, buddy.
真棒 小可爱
Okay.
好的
It's all right.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay. Mama's here. Mama's here. All right, bubba...
没事的 妈妈在 妈妈在 好的 宝宝...
Jesus.
天啊
The two million dollar renovation
耗费两百万美元的翻修工程
has certainly attracted its fair share of controversy.
毫无疑问引起不少争议
But this weekend, doors will finally be open again,
但这个周末泳池终将再次敞开大门
and swimmers will be able to see exactly where that investment went.
游泳者们将看到巨额资金到底用在哪里
I asked some local humans what this means to them.
我询问了多名本地居民对此事的看法
How you feeling?
你感觉如何
Good ol' Isabelle subbing in for me.
亲爱的伊莎贝尔替我上镜了
She's pretty.
她很漂亮
Of course she is. We have to be. 97.2.
当然 这是我们的工作要求 36.2度
Perfect.
很好
Come sit with me. I'm bored.
陪我坐坐吧 我好无聊
I can't. I'm in the middle of a dish.
不行 我正在做菜
You used to ask me to taste your work.
你以前总让我品尝你的成果
You used to say you loved my palate.
你以前说你很欣赏我的鉴赏口味
Good thing you're sick today. You're better than this shit.
还好你今天病了 这么烂的新闻配不上你
This is Isabelle Carrick in Roxborough.
我是伊莎贝尔·卡里克 在罗克斯伯勒为你报道
Come on!
居然来这招
Can I borrow you for five?
能借用你五分钟时间吗
Unfortunately blowfish has somewhat of a bad reputation.
很不幸 河鲀的名声不好
Contains tetrodotoxin, which is 1,200 times more deadly than cyanide.
含有河鲀毒素 致命效果比氰化物强1200倍
So, when you prepare it you gotta be extra careful.
所以准备时要格外小心
Make sure you don't nick any of the organs.
一定不能切到内脏
'Cause if they bleed into the flesh, you could get sick and die.
若血液接触到肉 可能令你食物中毒而死
I need to know how it tastes.
我必须知道它的味道
Describe it for me.
向我描述一下
It's sharp.
味道很刺♥激♥
And then bitter.
回味苦涩
This is ceviche.
这是柠汁腌鱼生
Dates back to the Incas.
可以追溯至印加帝国时期
Cooked without heat. In all but physics, it's raw.
未加热烹饪 基本上算是生吃
I don't like it. Try again.
我不喜欢 再尝尝
I need to know why you don't like it.
我想知道你为什么不喜欢
Why did you stay with her?
你为什么留在她身边
After what she did.
在她做了那事之后
Because it was an accident.
因为那是一场意外
It was a mistake, and people make mistakes, Leanne.
那是个错误 人都会犯错 莉安
She stayed with him for four days, just the two of them.
她和他两人单独相处了四天
Waiting for me to come home and help.
等着我回家帮忙
If I'd been here, none of that would have happened. That was my mistake.
如果我在 那一切都不会发生 那是我的错
Tastes like bruised fruit.
味道像磕碰过的水果
Like an apple that's been in the sun too long.
就像在阳光下放了太久的苹果
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表