剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Today's Julian's birthday.
今天是朱利安的生日
Happy birthday, Julian.
生日快乐 朱利安
You are not at all how Sean described.
你和肖恩形容得完全不同
Sean's mean about everyone. I'll put the mussels on.
肖恩对谁都很刻薄 我去端贻贝
Here.
请
No. Julian, she's 18.
不 朱利安 她才18岁
A few sips won't hurt. What do you say, Leanne?
一点点不要紧 你觉得呢 莉安
Maybe just to toast with?
就干个杯吧
That's the spirit.
这才对嘛
To Julian.
敬朱利安
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I will never forget the day you were born
我永远不会忘记你出生的那天
or forgive you for all the attention you've stolen from me.
也不会原谅你 把别人的注意力从我身上偷走
Thank you.
谢谢
That's about as nice as it's gonna get.
能听你说出这话已经够荣幸的了
And to Leanne.
也敬莉安
Welcome to the Turners.
欢迎来到特纳家
Yes, of course.
当然了
Welcome, Leanne.
欢迎 莉安
I know you're not supposed to say so when you've made something,
我知道不应该自卖♥♥自夸
but this looks amazing.
但看上去好棒
I seasoned everything already.
我已经加了调味料
He's the worst person to cook for.
给他做饭最难了
It's tasteless. I mean, I literally can't taste it.
没味道 我什么都尝不到
Okay, now you're being rude and we have guests.
好吧 你这就有点失礼了 我们还有客人
No. I'm picking up notes of parsley.
不 我尝到了欧芹的味道
Thank you.
谢谢
How you finding the city, Leanne?
觉得费城如何 莉安
She's barely ventured out.
她没怎么出去逛
There's a coffee shop that I like at the end of the street.
街口有家咖啡馆 我挺喜欢
And the park. I like to take Jericho there to walk.
还有公园 我喜欢带杰里科去那里散步
I literally can't taste the wine.
我真的尝不到酒的味道
Sean, you're acting strange.
肖恩 你好奇怪
Can you not hear me? I said I cannot taste anything.
你没听见我说话吗 我说我什么味道都尝不出
Excuse... Will somebody put the dog out?
不好意思... 谁能救救他
I think he's gonna yack.
我觉得他要呕了
Sean. Perhaps you'd like to excuse yourself.
肖恩 也许你应该失陪一下
Sean has a tendency to overindulge, Leanne,
肖恩总是容易暴饮暴食 莉安
as I'm sure you've noticed.
你一定已经注意到了
Well, I'll just keep this warm for him.
我先帮他把这个拿去热着
This was in the fucking sauce!
酱汁里居然有这玩意
Look at this shit. It's falling apart in the pan.
快看这东西 居然在锅里解体了
Dorothy!
多萝西
Dorothy?
多萝西
The fuck are you two doing in here?
你们俩在这里干嘛
Don't touch her.
别碰她
Don't make any sudden movements. What's happened?
别做任何突然的举动 怎么回事
Dorothy, can you hear me?
多萝西 你能听见我吗
I'm calling a paramedic. No.
我打电♥话♥叫救护人员 不
No, no.
不 不
Dorothy.
多萝西
Do you remember?
你记起来了吗
Do you remember what happened to Jericho?
你记得杰里科发生什么了吗
I cheated on the base, but I did make the Chantilly cream.
蛋糕底是现买♥♥的 但尚蒂伊奶油是我做的
I know, I know, where do I find the time,
我知道 我知道 我哪有时间
what with digging splinters out of my husband's ass?
毕竟还要抽空 拔我丈夫屁♥股♥上的刺
Did Sean tell you? He's seeing a dominatrix on the side.
肖恩和你说了吗 他在外面找女S
Mama's coming.
妈妈来了
I don't think it's going anywhere tonight.
看来今晚不会有什么进展
Hi, you. Hello.
你好呀
Hi. No, no, no. Please, no.
不 不 不 不要哭
You're okay.
没事
You're okay.
没事
Yeah? You're okay.
好吗 没事的
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表