剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Dorothy?
多萝西
Baby!
宝宝
Baby!
宝宝
I was the first one in here.
我是第一个到现场的
Julian?
朱利安
He opened the Neuf-du-Pape. I can smell it.
他把帕普新堡开了 我闻得出来
I'm gonna check on him.
我去看看他
There you are.
你在这里呢
How was he for you?
他表现好吗
Didn't hear a peep out of him all night.
整晚都没出声
Isn't he the best?
他是不是很乖
May I hold him?
我能抱抱他吗
Of course.
当然
Wanda?
旺达
Why did you call earlier?
你之前为什么打电♥话♥
It's not important now.
已经不重要了
They sat us at a guest table.
我们被安排在宾客桌
I thought Dorothy was gonna lose her fucking shit.
我以为多萝西会大动肝火
But she was totally cool.
但她完全没意见
I mean, like a different person, better than before.
就像变了个人一样 比以前更好
I don't know if it's the baby or having Leanne in the house.
不知道是宝宝还是家里有莉安的缘故
She knows.
她知道了
She what? Leanne.
她什么 莉安
She knows everything now.
她什么都知道了
Julian, what the fuck?
朱利安 怎么回事
I'm glad you're still awake. Can you help me?
还好你还没睡 能帮帮我吗
So, how was your night?
今晚怎么样
Good.
挺好的
You know what I'm asking.
你知道我问的是什么
Did you get a good night kiss?
有没有甜蜜的晚安之吻
He doesn't like me in that way.
他对我不是那种喜欢
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You were wrong, Mrs. Turner.
你说错了 特纳太太
Can you not get it?
你解不开吗
It's stiff.
卡住了
Well, just use your nails.
用手指甲
If I didn't bite them so much.
我太爱咬指甲了
Here, let me try it.
让我试试
Leanne!
莉安
God. You're so clumsy. Help me find them!
天啊 你真是笨手笨脚 帮我找找
Do you see any more?
还有漏掉的吗
I think I saw some go under the bed.
好像有几颗滚到床底了
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表