剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
I think that looks so good on you. I love it.
你穿真好看 我喜欢
Let me see.
让我看看
Look, look. Doesn't she look amazing?
快瞧 她是不是美极了
And she got the perfect shoes to go with it.
她还找到一双很搭的鞋子
I advanced her her next week's paycheck.
我给她预支了下周的薪水
How's Jericho? Did he miss us?
杰里科怎么样 有没有想我们
He didn't say. Tobe wore him out. He's sleeping.
他没说 他和托比玩累了 在睡觉
I'll go check.
我去看看
You two seem to be getting along.
你们俩看上去相处得很愉快
Well, we're getting to know each other.
我们越来越熟了
What did you talk about?
你们聊了什么
Well...
这个嘛...
You know her. She's so shy.
你知道她的 太害羞了
You have to pull out every little word.
和她说话就像挤牙膏一样
Did she mention where she's from or where she grew up?
她有没有提到自己的家乡或成长的地方
No, not particularly. Why?
那倒没有 怎么了
I just thought it would be nice to know a little more
我只是想多了解一下
about the person living upstairs.
住在自家楼上的人
Your interview techniques are legendary,
你的访问技巧最厉害了
as all of Philadelphia knows.
全费城家喻户晓
If there's gossip I will sniff it out.
只要有八卦 我都能嗅出来
Like the pig on a truffle.
就像猪找松露一样灵敏
She offered to sit for us tonight.
她主动提出今晚帮我们看宝宝
No charge.
不收费
So, if you wanna get a table somewhere...
所以如果你想找地方吃个饭...
treat me like I'm your wife... or a whore.
和老婆恩爱一下... 或者把我当妓♥女♥
Whatever does it for you.
随你喜欢
What are you gonna do with this guy?
你打算怎么处理这一条
You wanna practice on him?
你要用它练手吗
Seems kinda cruel if no one's gonna eat him.
如果没人吃它 好像有点残忍♥
That's the killer instinct that'll get you absolutely nowhere in life.
这种杀手本能是无法帮你混社会的
You wanna make it an even hundred?
想不想挣够100块
What do I gotta do?
要我做什么
Hang out here.
在这里待着
Keep an eye on the place.
帮忙看♥房♥♥子
Good work today.
今天表现不错
Thank you, Chef.
谢谢 主厨
Is Mr. Turner taking you out for a romantic dinner?
特纳先生要带你出去吃浪漫晚餐吗
Well...
这个嘛...
Everything is work to Sean.
对于肖恩 一切都是工作
He's not just a chef, he's the world's harshest critic.
他不仅仅是厨师 还是世界上最严苛的评论家
There's not much he can't find fault with.
任何东西他都能挑出毛病
Did you two meet here, in Philadelphia?
你们俩是在费城相识的吗
I wanna know about you.
我比较想了解你
Tell me, who's the real Leanne Grayson?
告诉我 莉安·格雷森到底是怎样的人
I'm not very interesting.
我不是个有趣的人
I'm sure that's not true.
这肯定不是真的
Is there someone back home?
你的家乡有没有特别的人
A boy you left behind maybe?
留在家乡的男友之类的
I'll take that as a "maybe".
看来是有的
You know,
其实
if there's ever anything of mine that you wanna borrow,
如果你想借我的任何东西
all you have to do is ask.
尽管开口
You got those in the eight, didn't you?
你穿八码的鞋 对吗
Would you like to borrow my shoes, Dorothy?
你想借我的鞋穿吗 多萝西
Car's here.
车到了
You look so beautiful.
你看上去真美
You look good. I like this one.
你真帅 我喜欢这件
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't know you'd still be here.
我不知道你还在这里
Sorry. Sean, he wanted me to stay. Finish up.
抱歉 肖恩希望我留下收尾
I don't mind.
我不介意
Will you have a drink with me?
愿意和我喝一杯吗
Here or...
在这里还是...
Well, I can't leave Jericho.
我不能离开杰里科
All right.
好的
So, why don't you go downstairs and pick out a bottle?
不如你下楼去挑瓶酒吧
Sure.
好的
A red one.
红酒
"Zinfandel."
"仙粉黛"
It's a nice word.
很美的词
Yeah.
是
It's a grape, but...
这是种葡萄 但...
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
Yeah. Sure.
是 当然
There's some persimmon chutney, which I actually made myself.
有些柿子酱 是我自己做的
Some French bread, cheese.
一些法式面包 芝士
I can make us a, you know, turkey omelet
我可以做火鸡煎蛋卷
with some bell peppers, mushrooms, which I only...
用彩椒 蘑菇 我只...
Hand-fried eel with beet agrodolce.
手工炸鳗鱼 配糖醋甜菜
I'll get that.
我去看看
Hi.
你好
Who are you? I'm Tobe.
你是谁 我是托比
Good night, Tobe.
晚安 托比
I take it they're out.
看来他们不在家
You know, if you really wanted to hurt him
如果你真的想伤害他
there are better labels than this.
有比这更好的酒
A thousand dollars for a bottle.
一瓶一千美元
Can you believe that?
你敢信吗
There's probably people starving somewhere.
世界上还有人吃不饱饭呢
I liked the other one better.
我比较喜欢另一瓶
Well, they do say taste is an acquired thing.
毕竟人们都说 品味是习得的
How are you settling in?
你适应吗
Mr. and Mrs. Turner are both very kind.
特纳先生和特纳太太都很好
Like the house?
喜欢这房♥子吗
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
You know, most of the stuff you see around here,
这里的大部分东西
it's not really theirs.
其实不是他们的
You know, like, the good stuff. The furniture.
我是说好东西 家具
That was collected by my father.
那都是我父亲的收藏品
The bricks and mortar, of course, is everything.
当然了 水泥砖头造的房♥子是最重要的
But when you consider what it's secured against.
但想想保护在里面的这些财产
The maintenance, upkeep.
维护 保养
It's almost a burden.
简直可以说是负担
All told, if you really squeezed,
尽管如此 如果你真的有心
I think you could walk away with 80.
偷走八万不是问题
A hundred would be a push.
十万美元就有点困难了
But here's the thing.
但要知道
You're at the grown-up table now.
你现在玩的是成人间的游戏
And if you want to get to Dorothy
如果你想动多萝西
you're gonna have to go through me.
你先要过我这一关
Were you here?
你当时在这里吗
When it happened.
发生那事的时候
Did they call you for help?
他们叫你来帮忙了吗
Did you see something?
你看见什么了吗
This '94 isn't what I thought it'd be.
这瓶94年的酒和我想象的不同
But I guess nothing ever is, I suppose.
但也许一切都如此
It's okay now.
没事的
You don't always have to make conversation with the fucking driver.
你不用总和司机谈话的
He recognized me.
他认出我了
Then at least your ego got fed tonight.
那至少你今晚得意了一下
You know what I do for a living.
你知道我的工作是什么
Yeah. You peddle misery to morons.
对 你向傻瓜散布负能量
I cultivate relationships on very strict deadlines.
我必须在很紧的时限内培养关系
That driver was work to me,
和司机谈话是我工作的一部分
just like you sending back that perfectly good fish.
正如你退回那盘美味的鱼一样
Julian?
朱利安
I was passing. Where'd you eat?
我只是路过 你们去哪吃了
Fish Town. It's fuckin' overrated in Fish Town.
鱼之镇 鱼之镇完全名不副实
Yeah. Let's wheel in an expert.
是 轮到专家发表意见了
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表