剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
One of my friends found it in the dumpster by the TV studio.
詹妮特达士今年夏天会退休
Jannette Dash is retiring this summer.
多萝西 也许这对你来说 是一个极佳的机会
Dorothy, this could be an amazing opportunity for you.
你不需要再去现场 报道不符合你身份的新闻
You wouldn't have to be out in the field reporting on things that are beneath you.
工作时间很稳定
The hours are steady.
你可以按时回家 和肖恩吃晚餐 哄杰里科入睡
You could be home in time to have dinner with Sean, put Jericho to sleep.
这是你所希望的一切
It's everything that you have ever wanted.
他们不会要我的
They won't have me.
也许会
They might.
我只是想让你看到我们都站在同一阵营
I'm just trying to show you that we're all on the same side.
进了你的眼睛啦
You're getting it in your eyes.
谁是我的洗白白小天使
Who's my clean little angel?
妈妈
Mama.
对
Yes.
妈妈
Mama.
就是我
That's me!
我是你的妈妈
I'm your mama.
你的第一个词是"妈妈"
Your first word was "Mama."
妈妈...
Mama. Mama.
我乖乖听你们话 精心打扮
I dressed up nice, like you people asked.
没有人夸一句吗 -没空
Anyone gonna throw me a compliment? -No time.
马上就做好了
Almost through here.
尝一尝
Taste?
味道真棒啊
That's amazing.
非常均衡
Perfectly balanced.
你是在哪里学会做的
Where did you learn to make that?
我们搬进来的那周 你为我做过这道菜
You made this for me the week we moved in.
我不知道你看在眼里 你还藏了哪些秘密
I didn't know you were watching. What other secrets are you hiding?
(罗曼尼康帝 1978年)
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
真的 现在吗
Really? Now?
有何不可 -那是什么
Why not? -What is it?
是我们母亲的1978年罗曼尼康帝 这是红酒之王
It's our mother's '78 Romanée-Conti. It's fucking nectar ambrosia.
就算是宙斯也不会舍得喝
Zeus himself is still sitting on his bottles.
但我们不是宙斯
Well, we're not Zeus.
今天是周二 多萝西 你要在周二喝吗
It's Tuesday. On a Tuesday, Dorothy?
妈妈可不会因为是周二就不喝酒
Tuesday never stopped Mom.
而且除非你打算酒瘾复发 我认为这和你没什么关系
And unless you plan on relapsing, I don't think you have much of a say.
这不公平 重点不是我的酒瘾
That's not fair. This isn't about my sobriety.
重点是妈妈
This is about Mom.
一旦开了这瓶酒... -她就不复存在
As soon as we open that... -She's gone.
我懂
I know.
所以才完美
That's why it's perfect.
我们都需要全新的开始
We could all use a fresh start.
对吗
Right?
一杯酒没什么大不了
One glass won't hurt.
每个酒鬼都说过这话
Said every alcoholic, ever.
你曾戒过一次 你可以再来一次
You've quit once. You can quit again.
相信我 我不会让你复发
Trust me. I won't let you fall.
朱利安 你不用...
Julian, you don't have to--
我可以 打开吧
I can do this. Open it.
你确定 -我们都知道我早晚会复发
Are you sure? -We all knew I was gonna relapse anyway.
不如就从这杯开始
Might as well be this glass.
好的 那我去拿醒酒器和水晶红酒杯
Okay. Well, then I'm getting the decanter and the burgundy crystal.
敬母亲们
To mothers.
和所有的新开始
And to new beginnings.
你尝到什么味道
What do you taste?
旧时的烟花
Old fireworks.
秋天的谷仓
A barn in fall.
紫罗兰
Violets.
妈妈的最爱
Mom's favorite.
该死
Fuck.
多萝西
Dorothy?
肖恩 先让我说
Let me speak, Sean.
你和我看事情的角度显然不同
It's clear you and I haven't been seeing things the same way.
有时我会怀疑你到底喜不喜欢 我们一起打造的生活
Sometimes I wonder if you even like this life we've built together.
会不会是我弄错了 但是...
Or if I somehow got it wrong. But...
如今你有了信仰
You have these beliefs now...
而我无法与你共享
that I just can't share.
为此我对你感到很愤怒
And I have been so angry with you about it.
我不再愤怒了
I'm not anymore.
你向信仰寻求安慰
You turned to faith.
而我则转向愤怒
I turned to anger.
或许这说明你更高尚
I suppose that makes you more noble.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
多萝西
Dorothy.
我也很抱歉 我...
I'm so sorry too. I--
我花了一些时间
It took me a while.
但我赢得了她的信任
But I got her to trust me.
我将能做我们需要做的...
I'll be able to do what we need--
安静
Hush.
安静
Hush.
她的故事开始了
Her story begins.
那故事以黑暗为食
It feeds on darkness.
每个夜晚都变得更加强大
Grows stronger each night.
一切都在腐朽
Things are decaying.
房♥子到处是寄生虫
The house is filled with parasites.
你是否闻到腐烂的气息
Do you smell the rot?
现在该怎么办
What the hell happens now?
结束
The end.
天啊 你的奶嘴呢 刚才还在这里
God, where's your Binky? It was just right here.
他穿那个会冷的
He's going to be cold in that.
别挡路
Get out of my way.
你会去哪里
Where will you go?
离这里很远的地方
Somewhere far from here.
你会在那里做什么
What will you do there?
我会重新开始
I'll start over.
我能一起吗
Can I come?
不
No.
你还不懂吗 不行
Don't you get it? No!
无论你去哪里 我都愿意跟去
I'll follow you wherever you go.
多远都没关系
It doesn't matter how far.
莉安 你可以拿走一切
Leanne, you can have it all.
这都是你的
It's yours.
房♥子 我的弟弟 我的丈夫
The house, my brother, my husband.
无论你想要什么 拿走吧
Whatever you want. Take it.
拜托 请让我带着孩子离开
Please, just let me take my child and leave.
我这么做是为了你
I'm doing this for you.
肖恩 朱利安
Sean! Julian!
发生了什么 多萝西 你为什么穿着外衣
What the fuck is going on? Dorothy, why are you dressed?
多萝西 别 -把杰里科给我
Dorothy, stop! -Give me Jericho.
不 -不如大家都冷静下来
No! -Why don't we all just calm down?
朱利安 闭嘴 让开 -你为什么想离开我
Shut up, Julian! Move. -Why do you want to leave me?
我不是你的母亲
I'm not your fucking mother.
我不是你的朋友 我是你的上司
I'm not your friend. I am your boss.
你只是个悲惨 有妄想症 需要帮助的女孩
And you are just a sad and delusional girl who needs help.
而不知为何你竟取得了这两个白♥痴♥的信任
And you somehow convinced these two fucking idiots to believe you.
多萝西 不如我抱着他吧
Dorothy, why don't I hold him?
你别这样看着我 现在不行
Don't you dare look at me like that. Not now.
不 没有人怎样看着你
No. No one's looking at you any way.
我决不会让任何坏事 发生在他的身上 永远不会
I will never let anything bad happen to him. Never.
我知道...
I know. I know.
我要走了
I'm leaving now.
对不起 多萝西
I'm sorry, Dorothy.
不
No!
多萝西 老天 朱利安
Dorothy! Jesus! Julian!
该死...朱利安 打911
Fuck, fuck! Julian, dial 911!
完了... -快点 立刻
Oh, shit! Shit! -Hurry up! Now!
我正在打
I'm calling them!
朱利安 做点什么 -给我点时间
Julian, do something! -Give me a minute!
拜托 我们需要帮助
Please, we need help!
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表