剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
人生有几次重来的机会 小朱
How often in life do you get a do-over, Juju?
你不能继续和保姆上♥床♥了
I need you to stop fucking the nanny.
多蒂 这是什么意思
What's this about, Dottie?
多萝西 你翻看我的东西了
Dorothy, have you been going through my things?
如果有 我会很不开心
That would be very upsetting to me.
应该把莉安送进去
Leanne should be sent away.
送进精神治疗机构
Institutionalized?
我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what else to do.
我无法工作 无法睡觉 有她在身旁 我甚至无法思考
I can't work. I can't sleep. I can't even think with her around.
你能帮帮我吗
Can you help me?
目前枪手仍在行动
We have an active shooter situation.
但我们将继续在安全的情况下报道…
But we will continue to safely cover--
要命 我们刚是目睹了她死亡吗
Holy shit. Did we just see her die?
…一个沉痛的消息 本台的伊莎贝尔卡里克
…deeply saddened to report that our own Isabelle Carrick
今天傍晚已被当场宣布死亡 终年28岁 她是一名冉冉升起的新星…
was pronounced dead on the scene this evening at the age of 28. A rising star--
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不
No.
莉安 刚才是怎么回事
What was that, Leanne?
我以为你会理解
I thought that you'd understand.
我的一位同事刚遇害 而你…
A colleague of mine was just killed, and you…
似乎很开心
seemed pleased.
伊莎贝尔想伤害你
Isabelle wanted to hurt you.
她会一直试图伤害你
She was never going to stop trying to hurt you.
我想帮忙
I wanted to help.
“帮忙”
"Help"?
怎么帮忙
Help how?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你们这就要走了吗
You guys are leaving already?
寇特妮不太舒服
Kourtney's not feeling very well.
我在车里等
I'll wait in the car.
今晚的事真抱歉
I'm so sorry about tonight.
亲爱的 你不需要道歉
There's nothing to apologize for, sweetheart.
你安全我就放心了
I'm just glad that you're safe.
我本希望继续聊聊之前说的事情
I was hoping we could continue the conversation we were having earlier.
是 关于你保姆的事 我们这周聊
Yes, we will talk about your nanny situation this week.
你这会应该休息了
Right now you should get some sleep.
对 躺下歇会儿
Yeah. Give your back a rest.
嘿
Hey.
你的毒品呢
Where are your drugs?
我扔了 你这个瘾君子
I threw 'em away, you junkie.
为什么
Why?
我一旦开始就无法停下
As soon as I start, I'll never stop.
我想要
I wanted them.
相信我 那不会对你有任何帮助
Well, trust me, they won't help you in the slightest.
什么
What?
脱掉裤子
Take off your pants.
什么
What?
现在
Now?
大家都睡着了
Everyone's asleep already.
(4号♥摄像头 后院露台)
来点比尔通肉干和鱼子酱
Biltong and caviar?
我只打算喝点咖啡
I was just gonna have some coffee.
请坐
Please sit.
我来抱他吧 你可以吃
Let me hold him while you eat.
还是我抱他比较好
He's better with me.
-我们能聊聊吗 -聊什么
-Can we talk? -About what?
昨晚的事
Last night.
有什么好聊的
What is there to say?
多萝西 我要做什么 你才会把我从冷宫里放出来
Dorothy, what is it going to take for you to stop icing me out?
你很清楚答案 你也很清楚地 表达了你站在哪一边
You know exactly what, and you've made it very clear where you stand.
多萝西 当然是站在你这一边 永远的
With you, Dorothy. Always.
你今天要工作吗
Do you have work today?
是 我们一整晚都要拍评判环节 所以我会很晚回家
Yeah, we're shooting the judgment panels all night, so I'll be back late.
但我可以让他们重新安排时间
But I could have them reschedule.
不 天啊 千万别 在电视界工作不能掉以轻心 肖恩
No. God, don't do that. Working in TV's no joke, Sean.
你得死死地抓住机会 永远不放手
You gotta grab the bull by the horns and not let go.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在读东西
I'm reading.
读什么
About what?
我来抱他一会儿 你可以洗个澡 换身衣服
Let me hold him while you take a shower and change.
我就在你身边
I'm right here.
不 我吃不了这个
No. I can't eat this.
我花了几个小时做的
It took me hours.
别吃那垃圾
Don't eat that crap.
牛奶 不要吗
Milk? No?
怎么了
What's wrong?
什么鬼
What the hell?
我好像咽下去了
Think it went down my throat.
你吃进去了吗
You eat any of those?
我感觉到它在我嘴里动
I felt it move in my mouth.
你吞下去了
Did you swallow?
(前门)
(以兹留念 外公 肖恩)
莉安
Leanne?
今天跑得开心吗
Did you have a nice run?
是
Yes.
你能和我过来一下吗
Would you mind coming with me for a minute?
你穿我的背带裤很好看
You look so cute in my dungarees,
所以我想也许能再给你找点别的
I thought maybe we could find you something else.
莉安
Leanne.
这些疤痕是怎么来的
How did you get these?
我以前会惩罚自己
I used to punish myself.
我们应该完美无瑕
We were supposed to be perfect.
没有邪念 没有自私
No wicked thoughts, no selfishness.
只服务于他
Only service to him.
昨晚
Last night,
当你说想要帮忙
when you said you wanted to help…
你是不是把伊莎贝尔的事怪在自己身上
do you somehow blame yourself for what happened to Isabelle?
我不想看到你伤害自己
I don't wanna see you hurting yourself,
我只想理解你的信仰
and I just want to understand what you believe.
仅此而已
That's all.
你不需要担心
You don't need to worry.
是吗
No?
我不再伤害自己了
I don't hurt myself anymore.
我不遵从他们的规则了
I don't follow their rules.
现在由我决定了
I get to decide now.
那感觉一定很好
That must feel good.
是的
Yeah.
瞧瞧你 真好看
Look how cute you look.
我想和我的小姑娘照一张 对
I wanna get a picture with my girl. Yep.
来
Here.
让我看看
Let me see.
我是弗兰克皮尔斯 请留言
This is Frank Pearce. Leave me a message.
嗨 爸爸 听到留言请立即打给我
Hi, Dad. Please call me as soon as you get this.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死
Fuck.
我是弗兰克皮尔斯
This is Frank Pearce.
(立即打给我 有事要谈)
(你那位心理医生朋友叫什么名字 )
多萝西 现在是凌晨2点
Dorothy, it's 2:00 in the morning.
爸爸 真抱歉
Dad, I'm so sorry.
我整晚都联络不到你
I was trying to reach you all night.
你还在吗
Are you there?
抱歉 爸爸 我回头再打给你
I'm sorry, Dad. I have to call you back.
你还和戴尔麦肯锡有联♥系♥吗
Are you still in touch with Dale Mackenzie?
什么
What?
你那位医生朋友
Your doctor friend.
当然 戴尔和我每周二一起打匹克球
Sure. Dale and I play pickleball together every Tuesday.
太好了 请你帮我和他预约来家里咨♥询♥
Great. I'd like you to send him to the house for an appointment.
如果你觉得那有帮助
If you think it would be helpful,
我可以安排 没问题…
I would be happy to make any arrangement--
他可以和莉安谈话 然后签署让她住院的申请书
He can interview Leanne, and then he can sign the petition for her commitment.
你是认真的
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表