剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
-Yeah, sure. -Yeah?
-我们去跳跳城♥堡♥吧 -你玩过吗
-Let's do the bounce castle. -Have you ever been there?
-没有 -你从没玩过…
-No. -You've never been in a b--
你在角落里做什么
What are you doing in the corner?
这不可怕 我保证
It's not scary. I promise.
很好玩的
It's really fun.
-如何 -好玩
-Yeah? -Yeah.
我就知道 是鲨鱼
I knew it. It's a shark.
这是牙齿 这一整边是鲨鱼嘴
Those are the teeth, and the whole thing's gonna be the jaw of a shark.
-完全猜错 -什么
-You're not even close. -What?
-不是同一个世界的 -但她用了灰色 大象
-Not even in the same world. -But she used a gray. Elephant?
你是否感到温暖的阳光
Do you feel the warmth of the sunshine
照耀着你面前桌上的牌
shining over your cards you have on the table today?
不过长了三分钟
Three minutes too long.
只是三分钟 果然爆♥炸♥了
Just three minutes, and of course it explodes.
到处都是粉色
And it-- it's all pink and everywhere.
肖恩逼我把头钻进烤炉里 把一切清理干净
And Sean makes me stick my head in the oven and clean the entire thing.
一点粉色都不能有 否则我就被炒了
He can't see a speck of pink or if not, I'm fired.
-喂 -嗨 肖恩
-Hello? -Hey, Sean.
我是《铁腕美食大赛》的泰勒
It's, uh, Taylor from Gourmet Gauntlet.
记得我吗 我知道我们很久没联♥系♥
Remember me? I know it's been a minute.
听着 我明白你很忙 但我想让你知道
Look, I know you're super busy, but I wanted to let you know
我们将制♥作♥新的衍生节目
we're putting together a new spin-off series.
在东岸拍摄
It's on the east coast,
我们希望请你当主角
and we're interested in having you as the lead.
我们会去你那边…
We're coming to you--
你想跳舞吗
Do you wanna dance?
真的
Really?
是
Yeah.
瞧 他换成快节奏歌♥了
Look, he's switching up the beat.
你在这里
There you are.
我见到你的牧师了
I met your minister.
你在带杰里科去教堂
Have you been taking Jericho to church?
是的
Yes.
你似乎忘了告诉我
You conveniently forgot to tell me.
我觉得你会认为那很愚蠢
I thought you'd think it was stupid.
去你的
Screw you.
我说错了吗
Well, am I wrong?
我当然觉得那很愚蠢
Of course I think it's stupid.
你现在信教了
What are you, a religious person now?
自从我开始去教堂 事情有所好转
Since I've been going to church, things have been looking up.
那恭喜你
Well, that's great for you.
但你偷偷带我们的儿子去参加奇怪的活动
But you've been whisking our son away to a freak show
将信仰强加给他
and forcing the Lord down his throat.
-你曾给他进行浸礼 -那不同
-You had him baptized. -That was different.
怎么不同
How is that different?
那只是一种仪式
It was a gesture.
对你来说也许是
Well, to you maybe.
你可以偷偷摸摸 我不在乎
Keep all the secrets you want. I don't really care.
但在教育儿子的事上 我需要透明
But when it comes to raising our son, I need transparency.
我认为教堂对杰里科的人生有好处
I think the church would be good in Jericho's life.
给他某种框架
You know, give him structure.
这对我来说很重要
It's important to me.
这算是个开始
Well, that's a start.
和你想的不一样 不全是拉丁文 烧香拜神
It's not like you think. You know, it's not all Latin and incense and shit.
是普通人 像你我一样交流
It's regular people, talking like me and you.
我觉得你会喜欢南茜的 如果你真的给她一个机会
You know, I think you'd like Nancy, if you give her a real, honest shot.
那很好
Good.
那样我们的晚餐就不会那么尴尬
Then our dinner won't be awkward at all.
-你的晚餐 -对 我邀请她来吃晚餐
-Your dinner? -Yeah. I invited her to dinner.
-我们不该先讨论一下吗 -现在你倒想讨论了
-Well, should we discuss it? -Since when do we discuss things?
-我饿了 -什么
-I'm hungry. -What?
饿了 吃东西
Hungry! Food!
不好意思
Excuse me?
嗨
Hi.
你们还开着吗
Are you guys still open?
不好意思
Excuse me.
托比…
Tobe. Tobe!
多萝西
Dorothy!
-你行吗 -是…我可以
-You good? -Yeah. Yeah. I got it.
莉安
Leanne?
她一定在楼上
I bet she's upstairs.
你在这里啊
There you are.
感谢老天 我们开始担心你了
Thank God. We were worried about you.
托比说你丢下他离开了
Tobe said you ran off on him.
我有点累
I was feeling a little tired.
那是当然的
Of course you are.
看看你
Look at you.
你一定筋疲力尽了
You must be exhausted.
这对你来说是很大的一步 身处这么多陌生人中
This was a big step for you. Being around so many strangers.
我们俩都很为你自豪 对不对 肖恩
And we're both very proud of you. Aren't we, Sean?
这个放哪里
What do I do with this?
那是我为杰里科赢的
I won that for Jericho.
那我放在婴儿房♥吧
Ah, then I'll put it in the nursery.
-你还好吗 -是
-Are you okay? -Yes.
发生了什么事吗 和托比
Did something happen? With Tobe?
不 没发生什么 我玩得很开心
No, nothing happened. I had fun.
那就好
I'm glad.
我去睡觉了
Well, I'm going to go to bed now.
需要我哄杰里科睡觉吗
Do you want me to put Jericho down?
不用了 我再陪他一会儿
No. I think I'll keep him up a little while longer.
你上楼吧
You go on up.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表