剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
-It's perfectly legitimate. -Look, your chair.
因为你做了90分钟的调研
You know this because of your 90 minutes of research?
你喜欢这把椅子 对吧 好
You like this chair, right? Yeah.
-我觉得你喜欢这个椅子 -你淡定点
-I think you love this chair. -You need to calm down.
薇拉认识学院的院长
Veera knows the director of the institute personally.
薇拉以前还会为了毒品帮人口♥交♥ 她的意见可不可靠
Veera used to suck dick for Sudafed. She's not an authority on anything.
你为什么强烈反对她离开
Why are you so dead set against her leaving?
大家能不能后退一步 好好说话 别高声大叫
Can we just step back for a second and talk instead of yelling?
没事
It's okay.
我会走的 特纳先生 只有两个月而已
I'll go, Mr. Turner. It's only two months.
你会很喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
我保证
I promise.
他便便了
He's poopy.
我本想给他换尿布
I was gonna change him,
但我想你可能不希望我肮脏的毒虫之手
but I don't think you want my filthy meth head hands
靠近他的下♥体♥
near his swimsuit area.
现在的情况很复杂 远超出你所知道的
This is a complicated situation, okay, beyond what you think you know.
-涉及许多因素 -你刚说我是毒虫荡♥妇♥
-There are dynamics at play. -You just called me a crank whore.
那话一点也不复杂 朱利安
That is not complicated, Julian.
我做了一些让我后悔的事 但我无法改变过去
I've done some things that I wish I could undo, but I can't,
所以我放下羞耻感 坦诚承认 因为羞耻感会导致毒瘾复发
so I own up to them without shame because shame is the gateway to relapse.
将我过去的私事当作武器 这一招太混♥蛋♥了
What a dick move to use my personal history as a weapon.
你说得对 我不抱歉
You're right. I'm not sorry.
好的 你不能…
Okay, you cannot--
我不能再来一次了 我做不到
I can't do this again. I can't.
-你做了什么 -什么都没有
-What the fuck did you do? -Nothing.
他去哪里了
Where the fuck is he?
什么意思 我把他放在高椅上
What do you mean? I put him in the high chair.
我把他放在高椅上 我什么都没做
I put him in the high chair. I didn't do anything.
酒窖
The cellar.
-感谢老天 -上帝呀 又来
-Thank God. -Christ, not this again.
我什么都没做 我只是把他放在高椅上
I didn't do anything. I just put him in the fucking high chair.
闭嘴
Shut up!
-在厨房♥ -你刚才还在那
-Kitchen! -You were just there!
我把他放在高椅上 朱利安 等等
I left him in the high chair. Julian, wait.
-不 -我去看监控录像
-Oh, no. -I'll check the cameras.
这是失去理性的群体思考 我们得报♥警♥
This is toxic groupthink. We need to call the cops.
你怎么能丢下他
How could you turn your back on him?
你是怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
莉安 嘿 你还好吗
Leanne. Hey, are you okay?
-你迷失在痛苦中了 -该死
-You're losing yourself in this misery. -Fuck.
你不能假装它不存在
You can't keep walking around like it doesn't exist.
你是心理医生的孩子 不意味着你也是心理医生
Being the child of shrinks doesn't make you one.
我在努力 每一天 我都在努力走出我糟糕的生活
I'm doing the work. Every day, I'm working through my bullshit.
虽然不容易 但我还是在做
And it's not fun, but I do it.
你必须直面你曾经历的最大痛苦
You need to face the worst pain that you've ever felt
如果你真的想好转
if you honestly wanna get better.
我帮不了你
And I can't help you with that.
我必须保护自己
I have to protect myself.
太好了 离我远远地保护你自己吧
Great. Go protect yourself far away from me.
该死
Shit.
多萝西
Dorothy?
怎么回事
What the fuck?
莉安 如果我们不出发 你一定会错过火车的
Leanne? If we don't leave now, you're definitely gonna miss your train.
该死
Fuck.
如果你像我所认为的一样聪明
If you're as smart as I think you are,
你应该搭乘那趟火车 再也不回头
you'll get on that train and not look back.
我不懂
I'm confused.
莉安
Leanne?
回家吧 托比
Go home, Tobe.
毛毛虫 搞什么
Caterpillars? What the fuck?
我的儿子在哪
Where is my son?
你有十秒钟 你知道我能做出什么事
You have ten seconds. You know what I'm capable of.
他在育婴室睡觉
He's asleep in the nursery.
他一直都在那里
He's been there this whole time.
不可能
That's impossible.
我找遍了房♥子的每个角落…
I've torn this whole house--
老天
Oh, God.
-宝贝… -嘿
-Baby. Baby. -Hey.
好的…
Okay. Okay.
薇拉走了
Veera's gone now.
迟早的事
It was inevitable.
她不适合你
She wasn't right for you.
你们俩都受过心理创伤
You're both broken.
但你不需要治疗
But you don't need to be fixed.
莉安留下
Leanne stays.
莉安在家 杰里科才在家 所以莉安必须留下
If Leanne's here, Jericho's here. So, Leanne stays.
你是疯了吗
What are you, insane?
她找人来我们家
She had someone come in our house,
把我们的孩子藏起来 像是某种邪恶的恶作剧
hide our child from us like some depraved prank.
她是病态的
She is sick.
我不想再次失去我的儿子
I don't wanna lose my son again.
莉安留下
Leanne stays.
不 肖恩 本来我们已经按计划进行一切
No. Sean, there is a plan in motion.
-你不能这么做 -莉安
-You can't do this. -Leanne,
我想代我的妻子道歉
I would like to apologize on my wife's behalf.
你别代我道歉
Don't you dare apologize for me.
但是如果你愿意留下 我们会很感激 你想住多久都可以
But we would all be very grateful if you would stay for as long as you like.
那我会很开心的
That would make me very happy.
谢谢你试图拓宽我的视野 多萝西
Thank you for trying to broaden my horizons, Dorothy.
但是我不可能离开杰里科
But I could never leave Jericho.
如果我不在这里 不知道他会发生什么事呢
If I'm not here, anything could happen to him.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表