剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
-好 -认识你非常荣幸
-Sure. -Super good to meet you.
你在《铁腕美食大赛》里很棒
I loved you on Gourmet Gauntlet.
那是在做什么
What the fuck was that?
我懂找不到活的绝望 但拜托
I understand the desperation for a new gig, but come on.
托比应该明白 别随便给我推荐某个小厨师的
Tobe knows better than try and foist some cook on me.
你们明天要做什么
What are you guys doing tomorrow?
痛苦的出餐活
Pain-in-the-ass catering job.
其实 我可以征召你 如果你想加入
Actually, I could put you to work, if you want to pitch in.
是 我很愿意
Yeah, I'd love to.
很好 是 多萝西可以带杰里科 你做过糖果吗
Cool. Yeah, Dorothy could hang with Jericho. You ever made candy?
没有
No.
我们将用百香果和盐之花做盐水太妃糖
We're doing saltwater taffy with passion fruit and fleur de sel.
把糖挂在钩子上 不断重复
You just throw it over the hook, over and over,
让空气进入 直至变成白色
to aerate it until it turns white.
很有意思的
It's fun.
而且能锻炼一下你的瘦胳膊
And it would put some muscles on those puny little arms.
嘿 我比看起来强壮
Hey. I'm stronger than I look.
是 我猜也是 毕竟整天抱着这个小健将
Yeah, I bet you are, from carrying this little bruiser around.
你哄他睡着后回来 我们谈谈菜单
After you put him down for his nap, come back. We'll talk over the menu.
是 主厨
Yes, Chef.
我刚收到婴儿家居安全的估价 99美分的垃圾 他收三千美元
I just got the babyproofing estimate: $3,000 for 99-cents pieces of shit that--
谢谢 是 我也是 我很期待
Thank you. Yes. Me too. I am really looking forward.
我回来了 女王归来
I'm back! I am back in the game.
关于市中心街头壁画的深入报道
In-depth report on the street murals downtown.
不知道 也许他们只是为了让我闭嘴
I don't know, maybe they're just doing it to shut me up.
但谁在乎 至少他们给我机会 让我证明自己仍有价值
But who cares? At least they're giving me a chance to prove I'm still worth it.
你当然有价值
You are still worth it.
该死
Fuck!
这种报道有成为全国新闻的潜力
This is the kind of piece that could go national.
-什么时候开始 -明天
-When does it start? -Tomorrow.
如果顺利 我会外拍一周
And if all goes well, I'm gonna be out all week.
明天莉安要在厨房♥帮我
Tomorrow, I need Leanne in the kitchen.
你不是有托比吗
Don't you have Tobe?
对 但是有大量准备工作 所以我需要她
Yeah, but it's a ton of prep, so I need her.
我们不能找其他人照顾杰里科吗
Can't we get someone else to look after Jericho?
你觉得我能够打个响指
Do you expect me to just snap my fingers
就变出一个照顾我们孩子的人
and find someone else who can watch our child?
不 只是莉安真的很期待这次工作
No, it's just that Leanne was really looking forward to it.
肖恩 她哪天都能和你一起烹饪
Sean, she can cook with you anytime.
我只需要一个星期 专注在我自己和我的工作上
I just need this one week to focus on myself and my work.
这你都不能给我吗
Can you give me that?
真抱歉 我今天不能上课了
I'm so sorry. I can't do our little class today.
你为什么穿着职业装
Why are you dressed for work?
他们终于给了我应有的尊重
Well, I'm finally being shown the respect I deserve again,
我得到了一个重要任务
and I've been given a big assignment.
所以这周会很忙
So, crazy hours this week.
肖恩找了其他人在厨房♥帮忙
Sean has found someone else to help in the kitchen
这样你就可以专心照顾杰里科了
so you can focus on Jericho.
扣子扣对了吗
Did I get these buttons right?
你什么时候回家
What time will you be home?
很晚
Late.
虽然是直播 但之后有个派对 我们得拍一些辅助镜头
It's live, but there's a party where we have to get some B-roll.
你晚回家对杰里科不好
It's not good for Jericho when you're out late.
莉安 我明白我不在家会让你感到不安
Leanne, I understand it makes you nervous when I'm not home.
还有几个扣子就好
Just a few more buttons.
我知道在你小时候家里没有职场女性
I know you didn't grow up around women who worked,
但那对大多数人来说并不正常
but that's just not normal for most people.
我爱我的工作
I love my job.
这让我感到快乐
It makes me happy.
这让我变成更好的母亲
It makes me a better mother.
万一肖恩出了什么意外 我能够支撑这个家
And if, God forbid, anything ever happened to Sean, I can support this household.
我绝不会让肖恩出任何事的
I would never let anything happen to Sean.
谢谢你
Thank you.
多谢你这周帮我守卫堡垒
And thank you for helping me hold down the fort this week.
希望你知道 当你在电视上看到我时
I want you to know when you're watching me on television
如果没有你 我绝对做不到
that I absolutely could not do this without you.
而且我们该考虑一下你的未来了
Plus, we should be thinking about your future.
你可以读完高中学位
You know, you could get your high school degree.
你可以不用离开家门 在网上修读
You could do that all online without ever leaving the house.
我们想帮你专注于你自己的人生目标
We want to help you focus on your own goals,
这样你就能成为你注定将成为的女性
so you can become the woman that you were meant to be.
我只在乎这个家
All I care about is this family.
嘿 小家伙 要来个豆角吗
Hey, little buddy. Want a green bean?
不 蠢材 他可能会吃噎的
No, dumbass. He could choke on it.
他可以玩豆角 没事
He can play with it. It's fine.
你看了烤炉里的蛋挞壳没
Did you check on the tart shells in the oven?
是 五分钟
Yeah. Five minutes.
你要不要把戒指脱掉
Do you maybe want to take that ring off?
店里的人说酸性液体可能会腐蚀宝石
They said at the store the acid could etch the stone.
是 如果能脱掉我当然会
Yeah, I would, if I could get the fucking thing to come off.
只能等珠宝匠把它割开了
The jeweler is gonna have to cut it off.
我不知道太小 我告诉他是六号♥
I didn't realize it was too small. I told him size six.
我的左手才是六号♥
Only my left hand is a size six.
我以为你会戴在左手
Well, I thought you'd wear it on your left hand.
亲爱的 这只手指只会戴钻石
Honey, it's gotta be diamonds for this finger.
-是 -你在干什么
-Right. -What are you doing?
肖恩说要细丁 不是火柴棍 来
Sean said brunoise, not fucking matchsticks. Here.
-嘿 托比 不如你休息一下吧 -是
-Hey, Tobe. Why don't you take a break? -Yeah.
-把这些拿给公园里的孩子 -好的
-Take these out to the kids in the park. -Okay.
你为什么对托比这么无礼
Why are you so rude to Tobe?
你说什么
Excuse me?
苦菜杯呢
Where are the radicchio cups?
不错 厨师 技术很好
Nice, Chef. Good work.
嘿 肖恩 你想过自己开餐厅吗
Hey, so, Sean, you ever think about starting your own restaurant?
当然 我考虑过 但我觉得我不会开
I mean, sure. I thought about it. But I don't think it's gonna happen.
我只是想说 我认识一些投资人
I'm just saying. I know some investors.
你正是他们寻找的那种主厨
You are exactly the kind of chef they're looking for.
年期 时髦 富有独特的远见 超级巨星潜力
Young, hip, one-of-a-kind vision. A superstar.
目前我只是努力应付当下
Well, right now I'm just trying to get through today.
好的 当你拿到米其林星时
All right. Well, when you get your Michelin star,
可别忘了我
you better keep me in mind.
嘿 主厨 我找不到他们 也许他们离开了
Hey, Chef, I couldn't find them. Maybe they moved on?
你疯了 你觉得流浪的孩子 忍♥心和这些美食说拜拜
Are you insane? You think homeless kids walk away from food like this?
该死 是安全公♥司♥的人
Shit. That's the safety guy.
莉安 你能不能去开门 他需要什么的话帮帮他
Leanne, could you answer the door and make sure he gets anything he needs?
给 如果你还需要什么 我就在厨房♥
Here. If you need anything else, I'll just be in the kitchen.
其实我希望你继续留在这里
Actually, it'd be great if you could stick around for a while.
房♥子这么精美 我不想弄坏什么东西
It's a pretty sweet house. I wouldn't wanna mess anything up.
你在这里工作多久了
How long you been working here?
几个月
A few months.
他们给你的待遇如何
They treat you all right?
晚上自♥由♥活动时间 周末
Evenings off? Weekends?
市中心有很多很棒的酒吧
A lot of great clubs downtown.
你多大了
How old are you?
我18岁
I'm 18.
你平时有健身
You work out?
尊巴之类的
You know, like, Zumba and stuff?
你打赌你很会跳舞
I bet you are a great dancer.
来 给我秀几招吧
Come on, show me some moves.
嘿 别担心
Hey, it's okay.
你不用怕我
You don't gotta be afraid of me.
我的朋友在市中心有个地方 非常高档
My buddy's got a place downtown. Real upscale.
如果我带你去 他们不会检查你的身份证
If I brought you, they would not check your ID.
是我的错 对吗
It's my fault, right?
因为我打扮得像个妓♥女♥
Because I look like a whore?
这下你高兴了吗
Are you happy now?
你高兴了吗
Are you happy?
别挡道
Get the fuck out of my way.
托比 糖已经好了 你有什么毛病
Tobe, that candy is done. What the hell is wrong with you?
来帮我摆盘
Come help me with the garnishes.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表