剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
早上好
Good morning!
瞧瞧你 有人找到我的背带裤了
Look at you. Somebody found my dungarees.
-可以吗 -当然
-Is that okay? -Yeah.
我说过了 阁楼里的东西随你拿
I told you, anything in the attic is fair game.
这是我想的意思吗 你打算今天来
Does this mean what I think it does? You're gonna come today?
你听见了吗
Did you hear?
-莉安要来参加嘉年华 -太好了 莉安
-Leanne's gonna come to the festival. -That's good, Leanne.
到时候会有许多陌生人 这是很大的进步
It's a big step, being around so many new people.
我觉得我准备好了
Think I'm ready.
今天天气很好 我们都会在你身边
Well, it's a gorgeous day, and we'll all be right there with you.
-瞧 是白蚁的大便 -看起来像黑胡椒
-Look at that. Termite droppings. -Looks like black pepper.
不是的 我查过照片 就是白蚁粪便
No, it's not. I looked up pictures. It's termite droppings.
在调料架子上 我们得找灭虫公♥司♥来去白蚁
It's in the spice rack. We need an exterminator to blast it out.
肖恩说得对
Sean's right.
我认出来了 这叫白蚁粪便
I recognize it. It's called frass.
毕竟这个房♥子已经有175年历史了
Well, the house has been here for 175 years, as we all know.
所以我觉得它不会今天就倒塌
So I don't think it's going to fall apart today.
能给你看看吗 你的位置在这 3B
Can I show you something, please? You're gonna be right here, 3-B.
在跳跳屋旁边
By the bounce house?
空间很紧张
Space is tight.
一整天都会有一堆小孩对着我尖叫
I'll have a thousand kids screaming in my ear all day.
好吧 这是街区派对 亲爱的
Right. It's a block party, darling.
那些糟糕的食品货车怎么回事
What's with all the shitty food trucks?
-这是什么东西 -液氮
-What the fuck is that? -Liquid nitrogen.
当然 厨房♥里放危险化学品 是我大惊小怪了
Of course, a dangerous chemical in the kitchen. My apologies.
我们能出门吗
Can we get that out of here, please?
肖恩为街区派对准备了一个大惊喜
Sean has a big surprise planned for the block party.
听起来不是好兆头
Sounds ominous.
薇拉呢
Where's Veera?
她来不了 突然来了工作的事
She couldn't make it. Some last-minute work thing.
所以我来看看
So, I figured I'd come by.
达到我的步数目标 支持我的姐姐
Get my steps in. Support my big sis.
你是为了漏斗蛋糕来的 对吧
You're here for the funnel cakes, aren't you?
你以前很爱吃的
You used to love those.
-也许有点太爱了 -别碰我
-Maybe a little too much. -Get off.
你看到公园了吗
Have you seen the park?
-他们 -什么 那些流浪的孩子
-Them? -What, the homeless kids?
-又来了一些 来了很多 -他们只是路过
-There's more of them now. A lot more. -They're just passing through.
对 而你为他们提供高档食品
Yeah, and you're giving them gourmet handouts!
就是这样开始的 在你意识到前 到处都会是无家可归的人
This is how it starts. Before you know it, you'll be up to your ass in squatters,
房♥价大跌
and the house will be worth pennies on the dollar.
好吧 今天我不想思考这些事
Okay, I don't wanna think about any of this today.
-你打算穿这身 -朱利安
-Is that what you're wearing? -Julian!
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
不错 我只希望一切顺利
Fine. I just really want everything to go smoothly.
这种活动的不可控要素太多了
There are so many moving parts in an event like this.
大家只是想出来透透气 他们没有期待这是迪士尼乐园
People just wanna get outside. They're not expecting fucking Disneyland.
我们走吧
Shall we?
莉安 你来吗
Leanne? You coming?
莉安 嘿 过来
Leanne! Hey, come here!
这边 不好意思
Here. Excuse me.
来 我们有冰淇淋
Voilà. We have ice cream.
我的丈夫 他真爱表现
My husband. He's such a showman.
(让无家可归的人不再饥饿)
用一片迷你法式吐司
I'm gonna serve it over a miniature French toast
加上脱水枫糖和意大利烟肉
with a dehydrated maple and pancetta.
-托比主厨将送到你们手上 -你们俩跟我来吧 我带你们逛逛
-Chef Tobe is gonna put it in your mouth. -Come on, you two. I'll show you around.
大家能排好队吗
If we can form an orderly line?
这是扔斧头摊位
So, here's the ax-throwing booth.
有点贵 但极受欢迎
It's a tad expensive, but people go crazy for it.
这是跳乡村舞的地方
And this is where we're doing folk dance.
这是烧烤帐篷 他们是从巴克斯郡大老远过来的
Here's the barbecue tent. They come all the way from Bucks County.
据说特别美味 你们应该尝尝
It's supposed to be phenomenal. You have to try it.
这边…
And we've--
怎么了
What's the matter?
那帮混♥蛋♥
Those bastards.
他们派了她来
They sent her?
多萝西 这一定不是针对你的
Dorothy, I'm sure it's nothing personal.
当然是针对我
Of course it's personal.
我几周前就向他们建议报道这个街区派对
I pitched this block party story to them weeks ago.
新闻台的人以为对我冷淡 我就会自己静悄悄离开
This network thinks they can ice me out, I'm just gonna walk away quietly.
你猜如何
You know what?
拿着
Here.
妈妈抱 来
Come to mama. Come on.
-你确定吗 -是
-Are you sure? -Yes.
小杰里科要迎来荧幕初亮相了
Little Jericho's about to have his big television debut.
-多蒂 你在做什么 -我是电视界的职场妈妈
-Dottie, what the hell are you doing? -I am a working mother in television.
我摸爬滚打才走到今天的地位
I fought tooth and nail to be where I am today.
我绝不会被这个业余人士代替
And I will not be replaced by this amateur.
去他们的 我要上镜头了
Fuck 'em. I'm going on camera.
-请先想清楚 -我想清楚了
-Please think this through. -I have.
现在正是主导局面的时机 而不是任由自己被它打败
Now is the time to seize the narrative, not get steamrolled by it.
那他怎么办 如果梅姨看见了呢
And what about him? And what if Aunt May sees?
那女人像鹰猎食一样盯着新闻
That woman watches the news like a goddamn hawk.
我不会假装儿子不存在
I will not pretend my son does not exist.
(8号♥新闻台)
多萝西 嗨
Dorothy, hey!
伊莎贝尔 亲爱的
Isabelle, darling.
你穿得真活泼
You look so fun.
这是官方组织者服装
Well, official organizer apparel.
说到这个 我觉得你们应该希望 让我为这节报道说点什么
Speaking of which, I figured you'd wanna have a statement from me for your segment.
这…当然
I mean-- Yeah, of course.
-这只是一个小专题报道 但… -好
-We're just doing a little feature, but-- -Great.
卡洛斯 我们应该将镜头置中
Carlos, I think we should frame up in the middle
这样视觉上更具吸引力
so we have more visual interest.
好的 我们要给肖恩拍点辅助镜头
Okay, we're gonna have to get some B-roll of Sean.
布偶秀5点开始 那也很精彩
Puppet show starts in five, which I think would be great.
我去和肖恩聊聊 你在这里行吗
I'm gonna go talk to Sean. You all right here?
是
Yeah.
你一定会很喜欢
You are gonna love this.
-谢谢 哥们 -不用
-Thanks, man. -Sure.
-嘿 -莉安怎么样
-Hey. -How's Leanne?
-和多萝西在一起 -哥们 别插队
-With Dorothy. -Dude, there's a line.
我也没有要排队 混♥蛋♥
And I'm not in it, asshole.
她上镜了 我无法说服她
She went on camera. I couldn't talk her out of it.
这是好事吧
That's good, right?
好事 你看了那些该死的表情包吗
Good? Have you seen the fucking memes?
-什么 那些牛的玩笑 -对 哞
-What, the cow thing? -Yeah. Moo.
多萝西承受得了推特上的无聊网友
I'm sure Dorothy can handle a couple of Twitter trolls.
不 你没听明白
No, you're not hearing me.
她带着杰里科 让他也上镜了
She took Jericho and thrust him in front of a camera.
你别再捣乱了
You need to back off.
什么
What?
你上次弄DNA的那事
That whole stunt you pulled with the DNA.
你差点搞砸了一切
You nearly jeopardized everything.
-我只是想解决问题 -朱利安
-I'm just trying to fix this. -Julian.
如果你想帮忙 那就尽情去玩 享受今天
If you wanna help, go have fun. Enjoy the day.
多萝西花了很多心血的
Dorothy put a lot of effort into it.
为什么这么热
How is it so goddamn hot?
吃点冰淇淋吧
Have some ice cream.
肖恩
Sean.
南茜 天啊 嗨
Nancy. Wow, hey!
你在咖啡时间没有对我们说实话啊
You're really holding out on us at coffee hour.
特纳太太在哪里
Where's Mrs. Turner?
她很忙 这个活动 算是她牵头组织的 所以…
She's really busy. She kinda headed up this whole thing. So, uh--
-当然 大忙人 -对
-Of course. Busy woman. -Yeah.
-我很想快点介绍你们认识 -我也希望
-I would love to introduce you soon. -I'd really like that.
-要来一份吗 -我不吃奶制品
-You want a portion? -No dairy for me.
是
Right.
我刚巧路过这边 只是来打声招呼
I was just in the area. Figured I'd say hello.
好的 很高兴再见到你
Okay, great to see you again.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表