剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
吸进去就好
just suck in.
很好 吸进一点空气
Good. Now just take in a little bit of air.
就是这样 然后全呼出来
Perfect. Now just let it all out.
这就对了
Attagirl.
不用了 我很好 谢谢
No. I'm good, thanks.
不 你并不好 朱利安
No, you're not, Julian.
所以我们又成朋友了
So are we friends again?
你觉得我们以前是朋友
Is that what you think we were?
哥们 滚出这里
Dude, get the fuck out of here.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
谢谢你查看我是否平安
Thank you for checking on me.
莉安 你该进来了
Leanne. You should come in now.
朱利安 把门锁好
Julian, lock the gate behind you.
玛丽安主厨 我们荣幸地为你颁发 2019年铁腕美食大赛冠军奖
Chef Mary Ann, we proudly crown you the 2019 Gourmet Gauntlet Champion.
恭喜
Congratulations.
玛丽安主持 烹饪在于用心
Chef Mary Ann. Cooking is about heart.
要成为顶尖 你就必须全心全意投入
To be the best, you must leave no room to love anything else.
谢谢 这对我意义重大
Thank you. This means so much to me.
我终于能开属于我的早午餐店
I'm finally gonna get to open my brunch place
我女儿朵丽丝一定开心极了
and my daughter, Doris, is gonna be so excited.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
莉安
Leanne!
莉安
Leanne?
你在这上面做什么
What are you doing up here?
薯片真美味 来一片吗
Potato chips are perfect. Do you want one?
刚才晚餐是怎么回事
What was that down there?
南茜糟透了
Nancy sucks.
你不可能知道南茜的故事
There is no way you could have known that story about Nancy.
我以为我们是一边的
I thought we were on the same side here.
我永远都站在你那边 你能不能站在我这边一次呢
I'm always on your side. Could you just be on my side for once?
我们是在你那边 真的
We are on your side. We are.
不是 你们不像…
No, you're not. Not like--
莉安 我信上帝 就算你不信
Leanne, I believe in Him. Even if you don't.
他通过你将我的儿子送回给我
He brought my son back to me, through you.
让杰里科复活的不是上帝
God didn't bring back Jericho.
那是谁
Then who did?
接受那份工作吧 肖恩
Take the job, Sean.
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表