剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
什么
What?
停下…老天爷 已经摆好的都被你弄乱了
Stop! Stop! Jesus! You're gonna ruin the ones I already did.
托比 把垃圾拿出去 谢谢
Tobe! Take the trash out, please!
你怎么能任由她那样对你说话
How can you let her talk to you like that?
厨师都是那样说话的
All chefs talk that way.
我听过肖恩对你嚷嚷无数次了 那并不一样
I've heard Sean yell at you a hundred times. That's different.
她是故意伤害你
She's trying to hurt you.
西尔维娅只是很没安全感 没有安全感的人有时…
Sylvia's just a really insecure person. Sometimes when insecure people just--
托比 她都不喜欢你
She doesn't even like you, Tobe.
你只想要过正常的生活
All you want is to live a normal life,
但大家都觉得能随便对待你
and everybody keeps thinking that they can do whatever they want to you.
糟糕地对待你 以为你永远都会在身边
Awful things to you. And that you're always just gonna be there.
这不公平
And it's not fair.
莉安 是多萝西
Leanne! Dorothy.
你好
Hello.
杰里科在吃番薯
Jericho's having sweet potato.
我记得
I remember.
我正在布罗德大街上 身旁这位是涂鸦艺术家迪耶戈威廉姆斯
I'm out here on Broad Street with graffiti artist Diego Williams.
(以街头壁画表达民权诉求)
迪耶戈的街头艺名是D.威尔兹
Diego's street name is D. Wilz
费城本地观众
and our local Philly viewers
也许常常在市中心看到他的作品
may have seen his tag all over downtown.
迪耶戈 请告诉我们 这幅作品的灵感是什么
Diego, please tell us about your inspiration for this piece.
艾达B.威尔斯是一位先驱 曾带领民权运动
Ida B. Wells was a godmother of the Civil Rights Movement.
她是19世纪末的一位记者
She was a journalist in the late 1800s.
她让世人看到
She forced everyone to see
当时…
what was…
社会的现状…
happening in the…
女士
Miss?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你不能让他在这里哭叫 我们在工作呢
You can't leave him in here crying when we're trying to work.
好啦…我来了 没关系的
Okay, okay. I'm here. You're okay.
-嘿 我差点绊倒 -不好意思
-Hey. I almost tripped. -Excuse me.
-主厨… -放在哪里
-Chef. Chef. -Where do you want this?
该死的 我没准备好 五分钟 托比 把准备好的给他们
Goddamn it. I'm not ready. Five minutes. Tobe, show 'em what's ready.
这是最后一个房♥间 需要我开始…
This is the last room. You want me to get started on the--
不 等等 30分钟
No! Wait! Thirty minutes!
如果要等 那得给木工支付超时费
If we wait, I gotta pay my carpenter overtime.
那就别弄该死的厨房♥ 我自己来 谢谢
Then don't fucking do the kitchen! I'll do it! Thank you.
你说了算
You're the boss.
但你得在发♥票♥上签名 确认这是你的决定
But you gotta sign this invoice to confirm it's what you want.
莉安 你能帮我签名吗
Leanne, could you sign that for me, please?
别紧张
Easy, there.
看路啊 老天
Watch it! Jesus!
我们出去了
We'll see ourselves out.
-是我不好 -你到底…
-My bad. -Are you fucking--
听我说 那个必须极其小心…
Listen to me. You have to handle that like it's fucking plutonium.
腌鱼生呢
Where's the ceviche?
腌鱼生呢
Where's the ceviche?
-对不起 我… -我的妈啊
-I'm sorry. I… -Oh, my God!
你已经把腌鱼生给他们了 你有没有脑子
You already gave them the ceviche? You dumb fucking shit!
我以为你已经做好了 我没有…
I thought you were done with it. I didn't--
我这辈子没见过这么没用的人
I have never met anyone so useless in my entire life!
我努力向肖恩证明自己
I have been trying to prove myself to Sean
你什么都没做 一整天都在碍手碍脚
and you have done nothing except get in my way all fucking day!
你知道因为你我有多丢脸吗
Do you have any idea how fucking embarrassing you're making me look?
你知道你刚才做了什么吗
Do you have any fucking idea what you just did?
该死的白♥痴♥ 去你的
You fucking moron! Fuck you!
你应该失业一辈子…
Nobody should ever fucking hire you ever--
糟糕
Shit.
我的戒指卡住了
My ring got caught.
老天 糟了
Oh, God. Oh, shit.
到底发生了什么
What the fuck just happened?
-她… -快按住
-She was… -Apply pressure!
托比 她的手指在哪
Tobe! Where's her finger?
-她的手指哪去了 -什么
-Where the fuck is her finger? -What?
-找到她的手指 -手指…
-Find her finger. -Finger, finger.
因为医院需要手指 托比 才能缝上它
Because the hospital needs it, Tobe. In order to reattach it.
-我找不到 -找到了吗
-Yeah, I can't find it! -Did you find it?
-不 哪都没有 -托比
-No! It's not anywhere! -Tobe!
-到处都找过了 -托比
-I don't see it anywhere! -Tobe!
-什么 -托比
-What? What? -Tobe!
-托比 -什么
-Tobe! -What?
嘿 你看了多萝西的报道吗
Hey, you see Dorothy on TV?
没有
No.
今天出了严重意外
We had this huge fucking accident.
你必须看看
You need to see this.
女士
Miss?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
当然 你能告诉我们为什么画她吗
Of course. Can you tell us why you painted her?
她无所畏惧
She was fearless.
她凭一己之力揭露了
She single-handedly exposed the atrocities
南部州对非裔美国人的残酷恶行
that were happening in the South against African Americ…ans.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
她永远无法翻过这一页了 她的事业终结了
She's never gonna live this down. She's done.
我还没把奶瓶给他 我想也许你想给他喂奶
I didn't give him the bottle yet, in case you want to feed him.
很高兴你回家了
I'm glad you're home.
在他离开家的那些日子
When he was gone…
我心想
I thought…
要是宝宝能回来
if I can just have my baby back,
我不会再有任何别的要求
I will never ask for anything else.
但就是有什么不对劲
But something's just not right.
我无法解释 但感觉
I can't explain it, but it's like…
仿佛宇宙想方设法伤害我或是
the universe is trying to hurt me or…
感觉我
like I've…
失去了某些东西
lost something.
来
Come here.
为什么这不足够
Why can't this be enough?
我出了什么问题
What is wrong with me, huh?
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表