剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Leanne.
把剪刀放下
Put those down.
怎么回事
What's happening?
莉安拿着厨师剪刀威胁微笑先生
Leanne's threatening Mr. Smiley with the kitchen shears.
你把我一个人丢在这里
You left me alone.
外面有个冰淇淋车 我们出去了一会儿
There was an ice cream truck. We went outside for one second.
莉安 这个男人不会伤害你
Leanne, this man is not going to hurt you.
让他给你们看他的后背
Ask him to show you his back.
我不会这么做的
I'm not gonna do that.
如果这有帮助 我不介意
If it'll help. I don't mind.
给他们看你的后背 一定都是疤痕
Show them your back. He'll be covered in scars.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
看
Look.
好的 微笑先生 把衬衫穿上吧
Okay, put your shirt back on, Mr. Smiley.
这太离谱了
This has gotten way out of control.
各位不如先去客厅吧
Everyone, why don't you head into the living room, please.
莉安 我们说句话
Leanne, a word.
我说过你是安全的
I told you, you were safe.
我们为了你安装了六千美元的安保系统
We installed a $6,000 security system for you.
我让朱利安和薇拉来这里保护你
I got Julian and Veera here to support you.
我不知道还能做什么 让你感到安心
I don't know what else I can possibly do to make you feel comfortable.
天啊 这些女人永远都不会忘记今天了
My God, these women are never going to forget this.
没有人听我说话
Nobody's listening to me.
莉安 大家都把你的话听进去了
That is all we have been doing, Leanne.
在他们离开前留在这吧 拜托了
Just stay up here until they leave, please.
各位 真的很抱歉
Everyone, I am so sorry.
莉安这段日子过得很不顺
Leanne is going through a difficult time.
你们也懂的 青少年就是这样
You know how teenagers can be.
但不如我们忘了刚才的事 来敬一杯酒吧
But shall we forget all this mess and have a toast?
-好吗 敬酒 -好的 两杯也行
-Maybe? Toast? -Maybe. Or two.
肖恩 把酒杯拿来吧 来 这就对了…
Sean, you want to bring in the glasses? Here. There we go. There we go.
谢谢你 请给每个人一杯 谢谢
Thank you. And then make sure everyone gets one, please.
-谢谢 -好的
-Thank you. -All right.
大家都拿了吗
Everyone have one?
大家 请举杯
Everyone, please raise a glass.
敬为人之母
A toast to motherhood.
这是一场动荡不安的旅程
Our journey is a tumultuous one,
充满太多艰难的时刻
full of so many difficult moments.
恐惧的时刻 自我怀疑的时刻
Moments of fear. Of self-doubt.
但今天我们应该敬自己
But today we should celebrate ourselves.
那么 敬在场的各位超级妈咪
So, to all the super mommies.
还有爸爸
And daddies.
-还有爸爸… -别忘了爸爸
-And daddies. And daddies. -Don't forget daddies.
爸爸
Daddies.
干杯
Cheers. Cheers!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我不知道这是哪来的 快拿杀虫剂
I don't know where they're coming from! Get some spray!
打电♥话♥给除害虫公♥司♥
Call a fucking exterminator!
肖恩正在处理
Sean's getting them!
我们准备了特雷斯蛋糕
We have tres leches!
怎么会发生这种事
How did that happen?
老天 好大一个
Geez. Pretty hefty one.
看上去是从屋顶掉下来的
Looks like it got dislodged from the roof,
掉进了烟囱 卡在烟道里
fell all the way through the chimney, got caught on the flue.
这种情况常见吗
Does that happen?
时有发生 你们在上面进行了什么工程
It could. You had work up there?
我们今早安装了监控摄像头
We had security cameras installed this morning.
那就是了
There you go.
肯定是其中一个人把蜂巢撞落了
One of those guys probably knocked the thing down.
它们同时飞来 一瞬间 这正常吗
They all came in at once. In one second. Is that normal?
当然 掉落的时候很可能惊扰了蜂巢
Sure. When it dropped, it probably agitated the hive
撞击导致它们发狂了
and the impact made 'em go wild.
我的手伸进去了 我离得最近
My hand was right there. I was by far the closest one.
但我完全没被蛰到
I didn't get stung once.
听着 哥们 如果你想了解动物行为
Look, man, if you wanna know about animal behavior,
找我找错了
I'm not your guy.
但问题已经解决 你不用再担心了
But the situation is dealt with, and you don't have to worry anymore.
-我这周末给你发账单 -好 谢谢
-I'll bill you at the end of the week. -Okay, thanks.
莉安一定是爬上了屋顶 把蜂巢扔下来
Leanne must've climbed up on the roof and knocked the hive down.
如果她这么做 摄像头一定拍下来了
And if she did, it's somewhere on these tapes.
听听你自己的话吧 她爬上屋顶
Listen to what you're saying. She climbed up to the roof?
有那么疯狂吗
Is that really that insane?
好吧 那姑娘带着一个孩子来这个家 很可能是她自己的孩子
Okay, that girl came into this house with a child that was probably hers.
她的
Hers?
你从没说过这点
You never told me that.
我一直觉得有可能
I always thought there was a chance.
如果我猜对了
And if I'm right,
那她不可能心甘情愿看着别人做妈咪
there's no way that she's just content with watching someone else play mommy.
任何事都有代价
There's a price to pay.
代价 比如呢
A price? Like what?
比如我们的忠诚
Our loyalty.
多萝西
Dorothy.
我来吧
Here, let me.
我只是希望杰里科能有朋友
I just wanted Jericho to have friends.
我连这点都做不到
I couldn't even do that.
这里有杰里科所需要的一切
Jericho has everything he needs right here.
你也是
So do you.
我能告诉你一件事吗
Can I tell you something?
其实有点傻
It's kind of silly.
你可以告诉我任何事 多萝西
You can say anything to me, Dorothy.
有时我觉得我被诅咒了
Sometimes I feel like I'm cursed.
因为所有事都以失败告终
'Cause things just keep slipping,
你知道吗
you know?
天啊
Oh, my God.
这话从我嘴里说出来可真傻
Sounds so stupid coming out of my mouth.
我有什么好抱怨的
Who am I to complain?
我今晚哄杰里科睡觉吧
I'll put Jericho down tonight.
-好 -你应该休息了
-Yeah. -You should get some rest.
我觉得一切都是顺理成章地发生
I think that everything's happening the way that it's supposed to.
别担心
Don't worry.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表