剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
我比较喜欢你不努力的时候
I like it better when you don't try.
我这么解释吧
Let me clarify.
我觉得自己就像变♥态♥老色魔
I feel like the creepy old fuck
偷偷睡姐姐家里 受了精神创伤的保姆 是不是
who's secretly sleeping with his sister's traumatized nanny. Yes?
你应该和同龄人上♥床♥
You should be sleeping with someone your own age.
一个有腹肌、发际线完整 眼中有亮光的人
Someone with abs, defined hairline, a sparkle in his eye,
还没有因为现实或智商而变得愤世嫉俗
that isn't soured by reality or intelligence.
你父亲也和年轻女人约会
Your father sees younger women.
这正是我想说的
My point exactly.
我们在人生低谷相遇
Okay, we found each other in a dark place, uh--
两只生活暗无天日的飞蛾 双双扑火
Two flies fucking on a sad flaming ball of shit.
-我认为现在是时候… -不
-And now it's time I think we-- -No!
我喜欢我们之间的性♥爱♥ 我觉得感觉很好
I like our sex. It feels good to me.
我希望你别再伪装自己
And I want you to stop trying to be something that you're not.
薇拉明天会和我们一起去海岸
Veera's coming to the Shore with us tomorrow.
莉安
Leanne!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
给
Here.
(阿特伍德健身器材)
你知道我是什么吗
You know what I am?
我不是熊 我不是牛
I'm not a bear. I'm not a bull.
我是一只鹰
I'm an eagle.
高高地翱翔 寻找鲜肉
Flying high, looking for some fresh meat!
所以当人们告诉我猪肚 股价跌了 我不在乎
So, when they tell me that pork bellies are down, I don't care!
当人们说牛肉跌了…
When they tell me beef is down...
无论他说什么 反着做就好
Whatever he says, do the opposite.
你知道你♥爸♥一定会逼你当厨师
You know your dad's gonna pressure you to be a chef.
我不是说你不应该学习烹饪或享受烹饪
And I'm not saying you shouldn't learn to cook or enjoy it.
别活在他的阴影下 好吗
Just don't live your life in his shade, okay?
一年七万五千美元
$75,000 a year!
-这是什么 -每天30分钟
- What the hell is this? - Thirty minutes, every day.
想象一下 以后我们家的小腿 都会练得很强壮
Imagine the calves on this family.
多萝西会杀了你
Dorothy's gonna kill you.
莉安去哪了 你们走到公园了吗
Where's Leanne? Did you make it to the park?
差得远了
Not even close.
上次请的承建商无法填上坑 之后我联♥系♥了市政♥府♥
After the last contractor couldn't fill it, I contacted the city.
他们会派人来的
They're gonna send out a guy.
是一位地质学家之类的
A geologist or something.
谁知道什么时候会来 但我们还在努力
Who knows when that'll happen, but we're still trying.
我仍不敢相信我们还在 我们活下来了
I still can't believe we're here. On the other side of it.
明天你会看到大海
You're gonna see the ocean tomorrow.
你会在沙子里玩
You're gonna play in the sand.
踏在沙子上
Feel it between your toes.
来
There you go.
抱歉 我刚哄他睡着
Oh! I'm sorry. I just put him down.
其实我是来找你的
I'm actually here to see you.
尺码是我猜的 细竹竿
I guessed your size, you twig.
但如果不合身或你不喜欢 你可以退回去的
But if it doesn't fit or if you don't like it, we can always take it back.
看你觉得怎样合适
Whatever makes you comfortable.
这不是为明天准备的 太冷了
It's not for tomorrow. It will be far too cold.
但把它当作一种对未来的憧憬
But consider it aspirational.
我只是猜你可能没有泳衣
I just thought, maybe you didn't have one.
谢谢你 多萝西
Thank you, Dorothy.
我妈妈在我15岁时才肯让我穿分体式泳衣
My mother wouldn't let me wear a two-piece till I was 15.
仿佛1米氨纶就能保护我不被世界侵害
As if a yard of spandex was gonna protect me from the world.
日记写得怎么样了
How's the journal coming?
坚持下去
Just stick with it.
把感情变成文字会让它们变得真实
Putting your feelings down on paper, it makes them real.
也许这让人恐惧
Which can be terrifying.
但那会让你驾驭自己的情绪
But that will give you power over them.
去休息吧
And get some sleep.
明天是大日子呢
It's a big day tomorrow.
(吸管面 乌鱼子)
(烟熏鳟鱼)
方形汤丽柏琦
Square-cut Torys...
还是猫眼型缪缪
or cat-eye Miu Mius?
猫眼型
Cat-eye.
扬起帆来 顺风启程 我们真走运
♪ Oh, we'll be all right If the wind is in our sails ♪
我还真想知道接下来会发生什么
I'm excited to see where this is going.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
-风暴很快就将平息 -风暴很快就将平息
♪ And the storm will soon pass by And the storm will soon pass by ♪
这是他们的度假传统 很快就结束
It's a vacation tradition. Be over soon.
我们淡定从容 船儿稳速向前
♪ And we'll stand fast And steady as she goes We'll stand fast And steady as she goes ♪
-风暴很快就将平息 -风暴很快就将平息
♪ And the storm will soon pass by And the storm will soon pass by ♪
你一定没想到妈咪是海盗吧
I bet you didn't know your mommy was a pirate.
风暴 冷藏箱准备好后我们就出发
Storm. Once the cooler's done, we're ready to go.
莉安 我知道你来自威斯康辛
Now, I know you're from Wisconsin, Leanne,
但你最好穿点更保暖的鞋 相信我
but you're gonna want warmer footwear. Trust me.
我还是不去了
I think it's just best if you guys go without me.
绝对不行 没了你就不对了
Absolutely not. No, it wouldn't be right without you.
不 我不想毁了你们的兴致
No. I don't wanna ruin it for you.
所以你必须来
Well, that's why you need to come.
我说过她没准备好吧
I told you she wasn't ready.
-而且车上确实有点挤 -朱利安
-It was gonna be a tight squeeze anyway. -Julian.
这样对杰里科也好 只要你们注意避开陌生人就好
It's better this way for Jericho. Just, you know, please avoid strangers.
再不出发路上一定更堵了
Traffic's getting worse by the second.
我们晚饭后回来
We'll be home after dinner.
好的
Sure.
拜拜
Bye.
(肖恩要求进行FaceTime通话…)
肖恩 一切还好吗
Sean? Is everything okay?
是 很好 只是想看看你怎么样
Yeah. Everything's great. Just calling to check on you.
没有人跟踪你们吧
You weren't followed?
应该没有
I don't think so.
我们后面有几个小混混 但这很正常
There's a couple of meatheads behind us, but it's to be expected.
这是他们的地盘
We're in their country.
让我看看他们
Show me them.
他们信另一个神 没有任何危险
They pray to a different god. Totally harmless.
我觉得你是对的
I think you're right.
那里好看吗
Is it nice there?
是 还不错
Yeah. It's all right.
多萝西可享受了 不放过任何炫耀杰里科的机会
I mean, Dorothy's radioactive with joy any chance she gets to show off Jericho.
朱利安差点要告停车场工作人员
Julian nearly sued the parking attendant.
但看他现在多开心
But look at him now!
他们感情挺好的
They look happy together.
没想到戒毒会也可以联谊
I wouldn't have thought rehab was a place to hook up,
但是谁知道呢 也许这一位能长久
but hell, who knows, maybe this one will stick.
你又去地下室了
You in the basement again?
在你身后 下面第三排 右起第六个酒瓶
Right behind you. Third row down. Six bottles in from the right.
那是1996年的帕图斯
It's a '96 Petrus.
很烈 但是口感顺滑
It's vivacious but it's got a smooth floor
作为番茄汤的配酒很合适
that's gonna pair really nicely with a bowl of tomato soup.
那么你好好放松 享受你个人时光吧 这是你应得的
So try to relax, and enjoy it. You deserve it.
拜拜
Bye.
嗨 莉安 你好吗
Hey, Leanne. How are you?
托比 你想过来吗 家里没人
Tobe. You wanna come over? There's nobody home.
我穿着泳衣 是两件式的
I'm wearing a swimsuit. It's two pieces.
听起来很冷
That sounds cold.
其实我正在帮朋友搬家去西费城
Uh, I'm actually helping a friend move to West Philly right now,
但我可以10点左右过去
but I can come over around 10:00.
(多萝西特纳)
多萝西 一切还好吗
Dorothy? Is everything okay?
我觉得你应该想看看这个
I thought you'd wanna see this.
看…
Oh, look at--
他很喜欢
Oh, he likes it.
我觉得你也会想看这个
I thought you'd wanna see this too.
这里太冷了
It's freezing here.
所以舒适地在家观景是个明智的决定
So, viewing from the comfort of home was a wise choice.
谢谢你 多萝西
Thank you, Dorothy.
下次吧
Next time.
我们很快就往回走
We're headed home soon.
你一定不会相信
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表