剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
You're serious about that?
是的 我做了研究
Yes. I have done the research.
她对自身和他人都有明显且现存的危险
She presents a clear and present danger to herself and to others.
她精神失常
She is clinically insane.
她无法区分幻想和现实
She cannot distinguish fantasy from reality.
极爱操纵人 有自残行为
Highly manipulative. Self-mutilates.
我不知道
Now, I don't know
这是因为体内化学含量不平衡 还是某种邪教洗♥脑♥
if this is a chemical imbalance or some cult brainwashing,
但无论原因是什么 她必须离开
but whatever it is, she's gotta go.
然后一切都会恢复正常
And then everything will be okay.
我会给你发一些照片
I'm gonna send you the photos.
如果你能帮忙预约 我可以说服莉安
If you could make the appointment, I can talk Leanne into doing it.
我早上会打给戴尔
I will call Dale in the morning.
太好了 回头聊
Great. Talk soon.
(4号♥摄像头 后院露台)
好的 来吧
Okay. Here we go.
是
Yeah.
感觉是不是很好
Does that feel good?
肖恩和我几年前做过夫妻咨♥询♥
You know, Sean and I did some couples therapy a few years back.
那真的改变了我们的生活
It honestly changed our lives.
怎么改变
How?
当时我们有许多摩擦
Well, there was a lot of friction back then,
我是赚钱养家的那个
me being the breadwinner.
那时我总是过度讨好所有人
And, you know, back then I was always trying so hard to please everyone,
拘泥于每一个小细节的完美
get every little thing just right.
但你现在也是这样
But that's the way you are now.
这个调整过程需要一辈子
It's a lifelong process.
你经历了那样的童年 需要很长的时间治愈
It takes a long time to recover from the kind of childhood you've had.
你和其他人聊过吗
Have you ever talked to anyone about it?
我不知道自己想不想改变
I don't know if I want to change.
如果我陪你一起呢
Well, what if you and I did it together?
我最近一直在想我们的事 你和我
I've been thinking a lot about us, you and me.
我真的很想了解你 这样我们就能再次变得亲近
I really wanna understand you so we can be close again.
我们可以一起
We can do it together?
当然
Sure.
好的
Okay.
嘘 小宝宝 别说话
Hush, little baby Don't say a word
妈妈会给你买♥♥只知更鸟
Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird
如果知更鸟不歌♥唱
And if that mockingbird won't sing
妈妈会给你买♥♥一枚钻戒
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring
如果那枚钻戒变成铜
And if that diamond ring turns brass
妈妈会给你买♥♥一面镜子
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass
如果镜子碎了
And if that looking glass gets broke
妈妈会给你买♥♥一头公山羊
Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat
嗨 多萝西
Hello, Dorothy.
麦肯锡医生 真感谢你过来 请进
Dr. Mackenzie, thank you so much for coming. Please come in.
这里可以吗
Is this all right?
我觉得这里可能私密性最好
I was thinking it would be the most private.
这里很好
This will do just fine.
她来了
Here she is.
莉安 这位是麦肯锡医生
Leanne, meet Dr. Mackenzie.
很高兴认识你 莉安
Pleased to meet you, Leanne.
你好
Hello.
麦肯锡医生应该希望先和我们单独聊
Now, I believe Dr. Mackenzie wanted to start by speaking with us individually.
对吗
Isn't that right?
我以为我们是一起聊
I thought we were doing this together.
单独聊的话 你说话更自在 莉安
Well, this way you can speak freely, Leanne.
可以聊关于你自己和我的事
About you, about me.
你不必有什么顾虑
You don't have to worry about anything.
对吧
Right?
是的 多萝西
That's right, Dorothy.
莉安 请坐吧
Would you like to take a seat, Leanne?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
打扫房♥间
Tidying up.
肖…
Is--
肖恩在吗
Is Sean around?
他在工作
He's at work.
你是来找莉安的吧
Maybe you're here to see Leanne?
我不过要求你有最基本的忠诚
I asked you for the most basic kind of loyalty.
别再和那个毁了我生活的女人上♥床♥
To stop fucking the woman who's ruining my life.
在我自己的家 在我的露台
In my own house, on my patio!
我不知道该怎么停下
I don't know how to stop.
你不了解她是谁
You don't understand who she is.
我比你们任何人都更了解那姑娘
I understand that girl better than any of you.
我觉得你和莉安化解矛盾
I think it would be best for everyone if you could just find a way
对大家来说都是好事
to make peace with Leanne.
你们两人为什么这么怕她 你到底是怎么了
Why are you both so afraid of her? What is wrong with you?
让我和她聊聊
Just let me talk to her.
不行
Well, you can't
因为她正在书房♥ 和戴尔麦肯锡谈话
because she's in the office talking to Dale Mackenzie.
什么 爸爸的朋友
What? Dad's friend?
对 他在进行评估
Yes, he's doing an assessment.
那家伙是个混♥蛋♥ 你为什么 要为了这件事找爸爸
That guy's an asshole. What were you thinking going to Dad for this?
至少他没和我的保姆上♥床♥
Well, at least he's not fucking my nanny!
现在没有 但你再等等
No, but give it a minute.
要是你想赢回我的信任 就离开这里
If you ever want me to trust you again, you will leave this house
让我用自己的方式来
and let me do this my way!
行
Fine.
用你的方式吧 但这是个大错误
Do it your way, but this is a big mistake.
嗨 我是肖恩 请留言
Hey, it's Sean. Leave a message.
肖恩 立即回家 一切都失控了 打给我
Sean, you need to get here now. It is raining shit. Call me.
我猜你们快结束了
I thought maybe you'd be finishing up.
如何
How was it?
挺好的
Good.
轮到你了
I think it's your turn.
我不知道你是怎么应对她的
I don't know how you managed all that with her,
但是 她似乎没有过度防卫或感到受威胁
but she doesn't seem defensive or threatened in any way.
所以你显然很专业
So you're clearly very good at this.
要不要先把他放下
Would you like to set him down?
不用 他很好
No. He's fine.
你取得所需的一切了吗
So, did you get everything you need?
差不多了 你♥爸♥把你的资料都给我了
Almost. I have all of your notes from your dad.
如果可以 我还需要一点背景补充
I just needed a bit more background, if you don't mind.
这个嘛
Well,
我不知道她有没有告诉你 她和我说过的一些事
I don't know if she's told you some of the things she's told me.
还有那些幻觉
And the delusions.
相信我 对于她接下来要做什么事 我感到很恐惧
Believe me, I am frightened about what she might do next.
肖恩和朱利安不明白
And Sean and Julian, they don't get it.
他们只是继续助长她的病
They continue to enable her pathology.
她完全操纵了他们
And she has completely manipulated them.
她就像一条钻入你皮肤里的小虫子
She is like this little worm that just gets under your skin
一路啃噬 直至侵蚀你的心脏
and eats its way all the way to your heart!
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
终于有人肯听我说话 感觉真好
It's so nice to have someone who will finally listen to me.
真抱歉 我不知道她是怎么想的 居然叫他过来
I am so sorry. I don't know what the fuck she was thinking calling him in.
嘿 没关系
Hey. It's okay.
多萝西只是想帮忙
Dorothy was just trying to help.
多萝西版本的帮忙通常…
Yeah, well, Dorothy's version of helping usually--
是麦洛的
It's Milo's.
在前面找到的
It was out front.
我们找遍各处都找不到他
We can't find him anywhere.
谢谢你
Thank you.
多谢你专门过来
Well, thank you so much for stopping by.
希望我们没耽误你太多时间
I hope we didn't take up too much of your time.
不会
Not at all.
好的
Okay.
爸爸
Dad?
我不知道你会过来
I didn't know you were stopping by.
我们要不要聊聊
Well, shall we have a little chat?
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表