剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
这身合适 太好了
I'm so glad those fit you.
你看起来真可爱 你看看
You look adorable. Look at yourself.
我感觉这样身体很暴露
I feel like everyone can see my body.
暴露又怎么样呢
Well, who cares if they can see it?
现在的女孩都这么穿
I mean, this is what normal girls wear.
一整天都可以穿这身 知道吗
You can wear this all day, you know?
无论是去公园还是去商店
To the park or to the store.
出门不安全
It's not safe to go out.
你会慢慢适应的
You'll get there.
而且不用急
And there's no rush.
不如我们开始健身吧
But how about we get you some exercise?
准备好上健身课了吗
You ready for our lesson?
(薇薇安黛尔)
我不敢相信你找到了这些旧唱片
I can't believe you found all these old records.
我已经好久没见过了
I haven't seen them in ages.
我曾看过一次薇薇安黛尔的现场表演
You know, I saw Vivian Dale live once
在纽约下东区的某个小酒吧
at a little club in New York on the Lower East Side.
她去世的时候还那么年轻
She died so young.
好像是因为毒品
Drugs, I think.
还是某个虐待她的男友
Maybe a boyfriend who abused her.
我不记得了 但是 她在台上的时候就像一位女神
I can't remember but, ugh, when she was on stage, she was like a goddess.
她内心充满痛苦 但把痛苦转化为力量
She was in so much pain, but she turned that pain into power.
很不错 对
That's good. Yes!
但是别只是伸长手臂
But don't just extend the arm.
你要将力量一路传到指尖
You gotta send the energy all the way through your fingertips.
对 每个姿势都要这样
Yes, that's what you want to do in every position.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
我的舞蹈水平很差
I'm terrible at dancing.
什么
What?
为什么要这么说
Why would you say that?
我母亲以前总这么说
It's what my mother used to say.
每当我为选美比赛学习舞蹈时
Whenever I'd have to learn choreography for a pageant,
她不让我吃晚餐 直到我跳得完美
she wouldn't let me eat dinner until I got it perfect.
我记得自己努力地想做到最好
And, you know, I remember trying really hard to do my best.
但最后总是又累又饿
But eventually, I'd just be so tired and hungry
根本不可能跳好
that it was impossible to get it right.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
多萝西 我需要你
Dorothy, I need you!
怎么了
What is it?
安全公♥司♥的人来了
The safety guy!
糟糕
Oh, shit.
天啊 我忘了今天要见人
Oh, God, I've got this meeting that I'm supposed to go to.
你会回来吗
Are you coming back?
不 抱歉 但我们明天继续 好吗
No, I'm sorry. But we can pick up again tomorrow. Yeah?
光是从我这里 我就看到15个致命危险
Right from where I'm sitting, I see, like, 15 deadly hazards.
从这个桌子开始
Starting with this table.
要装保险垫
Put bumpers on that.
还有那边的柜子
And that armoire you got over there.
尖锐的边角
Sharp corners?
比那更糟 婴儿喜欢攀爬
Worse. Toddlers like to climb.
每两周就有一个孩子因为家居倾倒而死亡
Every two weeks, a kid dies from furniture tipping over.
我的老天啊
Oh, my God.
嘿 我们会把它固定在墙上的
Hey. We'll anchor it to the wall.
好的
Okay.
接下来 插座
Now, outlets.
每年100个孩子因为触电死亡
A hundred kids a year die from electrocution.
悲伤 太悲伤了
Sad. Very sad.
每层楼都装上安全门 侧面安上树脂玻璃板
Well, we'll put safety gates on each floor and Plexi along the sides here,
因为婴儿喜欢把头伸入栏杆之间
'cause toddlers love to stick their little heads through the spindles.
莉安 在我们这边弄完之前 你能去哄哄他吗
Leanne, could you keep him occupied until we're done here?
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道 我们得把这些清洁用品挪到高处
I know. We gotta move all this cleaning stuff up higher.
不需要 我们给柜门上锁 还有炉灶的旋钮
No need. We'll put locks on all the cabinets and stove knobs too.
这真的有必要吗
Is that really necessary?
我是专业厨师 一堆杂七杂八的东西会妨碍我…
I'm a professional chef, so I can't have a bunch of gadgetry stopping me--
-肖恩 -你们不需要这些
-Sean. -You don't need this.
只要我在这里 杰里科就永远不会有危险
As long as I'm here, nothing will ever happen to Jericho.
莉安
Leanne.
他饿了 你得给他喂奶了
He's hungry. You need to feed him.
我们失陪一下
Excuse us.
保姆才是管家的 对吧
Babysitter really rules the roost, huh?
…特别报告
…with a special report.
今晚活动的联合主席说这是…
Our cochairs for tonight's event said this is…
我真的不喜欢那个男人
I really don't like that man.
莉安 他不是你那个邪教的人
Leanne, he's not one of your creepy cult people.
他经营这家公♥司♥已经有很多年了
He's owned the company for years.
你必须相信我 我知道什么对自己的儿子最好
You're gonna have to trust that I know what's best for my son.
(豪♥宅♥之春)
…在托斯卡尼的别♥墅♥长居
…long stay at a villa in Tuscany.
他们竟然派伊莎贝尔报道“豪♥宅♥之春”
I can't believe they had Isabelle do "Spring at the Mansion."
这个该死的派对八年来都是我报道的
I've been doing this fucking party for eight years.
我很高兴他们没请你
Well, I'm glad they didn't ask you.
-家里需要你 -…是“春意已至”
-We need you here at home. -…is "spring has sprung."
-我们当然… -太伤人了
-And we are definitely… -This is so hurtful.
他们仿佛当我不存在
It's like I'm invisible.
客人们纷纷走下舞池 吧台开了…
The dance floor is full, the bar is open and…
天啊 都不知道他有没有喝到
God, I don't even know if he's getting anything.
自从他开始吃固食 我的奶水就越来越少
My supply's dropping ever since he's been on solids.
也许我应该继续让他喝配方奶粉 好增重
Maybe I should put him back on formula if we want him to gain weight.
不…你的母乳更好
No. No. Your milk is better.
你只是没有跟着他的时间表喂奶
You're just not sticking to his schedule.
而且你喝的水不够多 你能喝掉这个吗
And you're not drinking enough water. Would you drink this, please?
-…如果你遇到了一位男性… -喝吧
-…that if you have a man in your life… -Drink it.
-而他还没有被检查过 -没事 不用了
-…who hasn't been screened… -It's fine. Leave it.
尤其是如果他还没超过55岁 那现在就是好时机
…particularly if he's over the age of 55, now is the time to do it.
不要再找借口 一拖再拖了
No more making excuses and putting it off for later.
我知道男人多讨厌看医生
I know how much men hate going to the doctor,
但这真的关乎生死
but this really could be a matter between life and death.
沃特 别告诉我的教练 好吧
Walter, don't tell my trainer about this, okay?
你在这里
There you are.
不错 呼吸新鲜空气
Good for you. A little fresh air.
我们还是好朋友吧
Still friends?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我提议在台里开一次会
I asked for a meeting at the station.
有时人必须直截了当地提出要求
Sometimes you just have to go in there and ask for what you need.
肖恩会看着杰里科的 祝我好运吧
Sean has Jericho. Wish me luck.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
我只是想和你聊聊
I just want to talk to you.
-嘿 -早上好 主厨
-Hey. -Morning, Chef.
我想介绍一个人给你认识
Want you to meet someone.
-西尔维娅 你好 -你好
-Sylvia. Hi. -Hi.
我之前找了份很不错的工作 在一个人的游艇上当私人厨师
I had this sweet gig as a private chef on this guy's yacht for a while,
但他被联邦政♥府♥抓了
but then he got busted by the Feds,
所以我现在回来了 为了偿还学生贷款而奔波
so now I'm back in town just trying to pay off my student loans, you know?
对 我懂
Yeah, I hear that.
嘿 莉安 来见见我的女友西尔维娅吧
Hey, Leanne, come meet my girlfriend, Sylvia.
莉安照顾杰里科
Leanne takes care of Jericho.
真可爱
So cute.
他多大了 18个月
What is he, like, 18 months?
九个月 他比实际年纪看上去大
Nine months. He's big for his age.
他很完美
He's perfect.
总之 我们在想 不知道你是否需要帮手
So anyway, we were thinking if you ever need an extra pair of hands
帮你筹备大型工作之类的 西尔维娅能帮得上忙
for a big job or something, Sylvia could totally help out.
我有介绍信 不是游艇那个人啦 他在坐牢
I have references. I mean, not from the yacht guy. He's in prison.
但我在简乔治西餐厅工作过一年 所以我什么都会做
But I spent a year at Jean-Georges, so I can make anything.
对 那很好 是 我通常不会…
Yeah, that's great. Sure. I don't usually--
有时人们意识不到自己多需要帮助 直到来不及
Sometimes people don't realize how much help they need until it's too late.
我得继续工作了
I need to get back to work.
当然 如果你需要 第一个轮班我免费帮 算是试用期
Sure thing. And if you want, I'll work the first shift for free. Trial basis.
是 我会记住的
Yeah, I'll keep that in mind.
谢谢你 主厨 那明天见
Thank you, Chef. I'll see you tomorrow.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表