剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
-天啊 你们还在这里 -抱歉
-Oh, my God, you're still here? -Sorry.
迈克忘记带膨胀螺栓了
Mikey forgot the anchors.
我们不得不派人回康舍霍肯去取
We had to send somebody back to Conshohocken for 'em.
请快一点 我邀请了客人来
Just please wrap this up soon. I'm having guests.
-好的 -好
-Sure thing. -Okay.
发生什么了
What's going on?
肖恩应该和你说了的 他没说吗
Sean was supposed to talk with you. He didn't?
你在为多少人做饭
How many people are you cooking for?
该死 我应该告诉你的
Oh, shit. I was supposed to tell you.
是的
Yes, you were.
我们现在说清楚吧
Well, we'll just have to talk it through now.
就这么做
That's what we'll do.
莉安 我们请了一群人…
Leanne, we're having a group of people over--
我说过我们不能信任陌生人
I told you that we can't trust strangers.
听我说完 亲爱的
Let me finish, dear.
我们已经在等候名单上排了八周了
We have been on this wait list for eight weeks,
刚刚出现一个空位
and a spot just opened up.
我通常不会答应的
Now, I wouldn't say yes usually,
但这也许是我们让杰里科 拥有一个好社区的唯一机会
but this might be our only chance to build a worthy community for Jericho.
如果不把握这个机会 我算什么母亲呢
And what kind of mother would I be if I didn't take that opportunity?
我们是一家人
We're a family.
这种事应该大家一起决定的
We're supposed to be making these decisions together.
是 你说得对
Yes, you're right about that.
我应该先和你说的
I should have talked to you about this first.
很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
如果你觉得不舒服 我们就不做了
We won't go through with it if you don't feel comfortable.
但我和那些人在网上聊了很久了 也许这能让你安心点
But if it helps, we have all been chatting online,
而且我向你保证 你不用担心
and I promise you, you have nothing to worry about.
她们和我们是一种人
These are our kind of people.
她们毕竟也是母亲 和我一样
They're mothers, after all. Just like me.
母亲
Mothers?
对 亲爱的 妈妈和宝宝 仅此而已
Yes, darling. Mommies and babies. That's it.
这真的是杰里科需要的吗
Jericho really needs this?
他醒了
Oh, he's up.
我去 别担心
I'll go. Don't worry.
需要我给他打扮得精神点吗
Do you want me to dress him in something special?
为了今天的活动
For the occasion?
楼上装好了
I finished upstairs.
监控器
With the monitors.
如果你想的话 我可以教你如何设置
I could walk you through the setup if you like?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你一定是盖勒格先生
You must be Mr. Gallagher.
赖利 对孩子们来说我叫微笑先生
Riley, or Mr. Smiley, for the kids.
你好 微笑先生
Well, hello, Mr. Smiley.
-你好 -欢迎来到我们家
-Hi. -Welcome to our home.
莉安
Leanne?
这是微笑先生
Meet Mr. Smiley.
他是个好心人 会帮助我们的妈妈宝宝聚会
He's the nice man that'll be helping out with our mommy and me get-together.
你要不要来介绍一下自己
Do you wanna come over and introduce yourself?
你好 微笑先生 我叫莉安
Hello, Mr. Smiley. My name is Leanne.
对 来吧 我想在这里进行
Yes, come. I was thinking in here.
-空间很大 -好的
-We have a lot of room. -Okay.
对
Yeah!
加勒比海的厨师们 会在酱料中加血 让其更浓稠
Caribbean chefs use blood to thicken the sauce.
据说效果极佳
Apparently, it's a game changer.
我在做多米尼加菜
I'm making Dominican food.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
-完美 -好的
-Perfection. -Okay.
你愿意为杰里科这么做 真的太好了
You're so good to do this for Jericho.
我们去欢迎第一位客人吧
Shall we go greet our first guest?
好吗
Yes?
把山羊头拿走 肖恩
Get rid of the goat head, Sean.
你好 多萝西
Hi! Dorothy?
-是的 -这个小家伙是谁呀
-Yes! -Who's your little guy?
这是杰里科
This is Jericho…
-她这么做是为了自己 对吧 -做母亲有时很孤单
-She's doing this for herself, isn't she? -Motherhood can get lonely.
她有我们陪伴
She has us.
有时人们需要更多
Sometimes people need a little more than that.
你不如和我一起留在厨房♥吧 待到活动结束
Why don't you stay here in the kitchen with me, until all of this is over?
我需要帮手
I could do with the extra help.
好的
Yeah.
来吧
Here we go.
你好 诺亚 小黄蜂
Hello, Noah Little bumblebee
见到你真高兴
We're so glad to see you
马修
Matthew.
你好 马修 小黄蜂
Hello, Matthew Little bumblebee
见到你真高兴
We're so glad to see you
艾拉呢
What about Ella?
你好 艾拉 小黄蜂
Hello, Ella, little bumblebee
见到你真高兴
We're so glad to see you
没关系的
Oh, it's okay.
等等 艾波尔在睡觉 准备
Oh, wait! April's sleeping. Ready?
你好 艾波尔 小黄蜂
Hello, April Little bumblebee
见到你真高兴
We're so glad to see you
大家都学蜜蜂嗡嗡叫
Everybody buzz like a bee.
再来一次
Again!
很好
Very good!
-好耶 -真棒
-Yay! -Very good.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
多蒂叫我来看着监控
Dottie summoned me over to man the surveillance.
确保你在宾客在家期间感觉安全
Make sure you felt safe while the guests were here.
对 有我们在 放心 姑娘
Yeah, we got your back, girl.
你瞧 我们不会让你遇到任何事的
See? We're not gonna let anything happen to you.
大家一起拍手
Claps all around!
这是我的眼睛
And these are my eyes
-在哪里 -楼上 我书房♥的衣橱里
-Where? -Upstairs, my office closet.
我的鼻子…
My nose, nose, nose, nose
这是我的脑袋、肩膀、膝盖和脚趾
This is my head My shoulders, knees and toes
我的身体这样成长…
And this is the way my body Grows, grows, grows, grows, grows
-很不错 -好耶
-Very good. -Yay.
-再来一次吧 -五、六、七
-Let's do it again. -Five, six, seven…
我的天
Whoa.
这真不是闹着玩的
This shit is intense.
(门厅)
好了 如果你愿意 我可以送出去
Done. I can take it if you want.
没事
It's okay.
你还在给他喂母乳吗
You still feed him naturally?
是的
Oh, yes.
我以为自己愿意停止 但我很想念那种联结
I thought I wanted to stop, but I miss the connection,
我希望尽可能与他更亲密 能多久就多久
and I want to keep him as close as I can for as long as possible.
第一道是几内亚禽肉恩潘纳达
The first course is guinea fowl empanadas
以此向加勒比海的美食致敬
in homage to the cuisine of the Caribbean.
莉安 来吧 我为大家介绍一下
Leanne. Come, let me introduce you to everyone.
各位 这是我们出色的保姆莉安
Everyone, this is our wonderful nanny, Leanne.
她在我们家做了半年了
She's been with us for half a year,
她是我们的家人
and she is family.
-大家好 -嗨
-Hello, everyone. -Hi.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-嗨 -你好 莉安
-Hey. -Hi, Leanne.
你要不要加入我们 我们在做喂鸟器
Do you wanna come join us? We're making bird feeders.
现在不行 我该回去帮肖恩
Not now. I should get back to Sean.
就待一会儿 来坐在我身边吧
Just for a little bit. Here, come sit next to me.
没事的
You'll be okay.
-其实… -来嘛
-You know… -Come.
你是哪里人 莉安 你没有费城口音
Where are you from, Leanne? You don't sound like a Philly girl.
我来自威斯康辛
I'm from Wisconsin.
那你离家很远啊
You're far from home.
这里是我的家
This is my home.
莉安对我们很忠心
Leanne is very loyal to us.
这是我们如此爱她的原因之一
It's one of the reasons we love her so much.
多萝西
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表