剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
So, Dorothy,
你必须告诉大家当本地名人的感觉是什么
you must tell us what it's like to be a local celebrity.
布莱恩和我经常看你的节目
Brian and I watch you all the time.
是吗
Do you?
你们太好了
That's so sweet.
能把鸟饵给我吗
Could you pass the birdseed?
-谢谢 -你的宝宝
-Thank you. -Your baby.
谢谢
Oh! Thank you.
他真是个逃跑小能手
He's quite the little escape artist.
我很喜欢你的那一♥期♥
I love that piece you did
报道南费城戒毒康复中心的节目
on the South Philly Addiction Recovery Center.
你经常报道这一类 与自己个人经历相关的内容吗
Do you always cover more personal material like that?
什么
What?
我听说你的弟弟有滥用药品方面的问题
I'd heard your brother was struggling with substance abuse.
不好意思 我不应该…
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have--
我不应该想当然地以为你愿意谈论这件事
I shouldn't have assumed you'd be comfortable talking about it.
不 我很愿意谈
No. Of course I'm comfortable talking about it.
对 那是我们过去的问题了 而…
Yes, that was something we dealt with in the past, and…
那对我们家来说是一段艰难时期
It was a really difficult time for our family.
但已经过去了
But it's over now.
那是救护车来你家的原因吗
Is that why there was an ambulance outside your place?
还有那些警♥察♥
And all those police?
救护车
An ambulance?
不 我不…
No, I don't--
圣诞节前后确实出了一个事故
Well, we did have that little incident around Christmastime,
但是那不是什么大问题
but, well, that was nothing to write home about.
圣诞节 不对
Christmastime? No.
不是那个 我说的是夏天的事
That wasn't it. This was in the summer.
当时天很热
It was hot out.
不 你一定是记错了
No, I think you must be mistaken.
我应该没有
I don't think I am.
凯莉 你记得吧
Carrie, you remember?
对 绝对是夏天
Yes, it was definitely summer.
我可以发誓那不是我们家
I can assure you it wasn't this house.
我得去厨房♥帮肖恩了
I have to go help Sean in the kitchen.
真希望能听见他们在说什么
I wish we could hear them.
你看见了没
Did you see that?
看见什么
See what?
氛围有点紧张
There was tension.
不 你只是在幻想有冲突 想看热闹
No. You're hallucinating drama to entertain yourself.
大家很和谐 多萝西很开心
Everyone's having a nice time. Dorothy's happy.
你说是就是吧 老大
If you say so, maestro.
不能信任那些人
Those people cannot be trusted.
他们不是为了她来的
They're not here for her.
莉安
Leanne.
我不知道该和你说什么 你是安全的
I don't know what to tell you. You're safe.
朱利安和薇拉正监视整个房♥子
Julian and Veera have an eye on the whole place.
你们谁都没办法保护我
None of you can protect me from them.
你们甚至不知道该提防什么
You wouldn't even know what to look for.
莉安 我们想帮助你
Leanne, we wanna help you.
但你必须告诉我们怎么帮
But we need you tell us how.
好的 有一些迹象
Okay, there are signs.
他们会打扮得很奇怪 他们以为那是正常人该有的打扮
They'll dress strangely, like how they think normal people should dress.
然后他们不会吃你们做的那种食物
And they won't eat the type of food that you make.
他们的后背布满了疤痕
And they'll have scars all over their backs.
深呼吸几次 母亲
Take a few deep breaths here, mother.
享受当下 这是你特意安排的时间 为了你自己
Give thanks for this time you've carved out for yourself
也为了你的宝宝
and your baby.
第二道是山羊肉馅夹心巧克力
Second course is goat-filled chocolate bonbons.
一道创意热门多米尼加餐点
A popular Dominican fare with a twist.
我放在窗边了
I'm just going to set them down by the window.
接下来是猫牛式
And we'll start a cat cow.
吸气 腹部放松
Inhale. Drop the belly down.
呼气
And exhale.
肚脐眼向上收缩
Pull the belly button towards the sky.
指尖和脚掌紧紧按在地上
Plant down through your fingertips and the tops of your feet.
再来一次猫牛式拉伸
One more cycle of these cat cow stretches here.
吸气的同时腹部放松
Inhale as you drop the belly down.
胸膛向上提 呼气
Lift the heart up and exhale.
肚脐眼向上收缩
Pull the belly button up towards the sky.
几个深呼吸会…
A few deep breaths…
糟糕
Oh. Shit.
真抱歉 莉安
I am so sorry, Leanne.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
莉安
Leanne.
是他们派你来的
They sent you.
-没有谁派我来 -别过来
-Nobody sent me. -Stay back.
这是我的家 这是我的家人
This is my home. This is my family,
我不会让你把我和他们分开
and I will not let you take me away from them.
-这是怎么回事 -不知道 她突然对我发脾气
-What the hell's going on in here? -I don't know. She just freaked out on me.
不 她在察看我的床底
No, she was looking under my bed.
问她为什么要看我的床底
Ask her why she was looking under my bed.
你有吗
Were you?
我单独离开 我需要私人空间 好给诺亚喂奶
I stepped away. I just needed some privacy to nurse Noah.
我不知道这是你的房♥间
I didn't know this was your room.
那你为什么要看我的床底
Then why were you looking under my bed?
诺亚的奶嘴掉在地上了
I dropped Noah's pacifier.
你在说谎
You're lying.
不…听我说 我给你看
No-- Listen, I'll show you.
你放在口袋里了
You had that in your pocket.
不 它刚才在床底
No, it was under the bed.
好吧 没什么问题
Fine. This is all just fine.
女士 误会你了真抱歉
Ma'am, I am so sorry for the misunderstanding.
你还是下楼和其他人一起吧
I think it would be best if you rejoined the group downstairs.
借过
Excuse me.
对
Yeah.
宝贝 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Babe, will you excuse us for a second?
好
Yeah.
你是想搞砸这次活动吗
Are you trying to fuck this whole thing up?
他们想杀了我 朱利安 你必须帮我
They're trying to kill me, Julian. You have to help me.
别小题大做了 莉安
Enough of the dramatics, Leanne.
这些都是社会山的富家太太
These are rich fucking Society Hill ladies.
她们看上去像邪教♥徒♥吗
Do they look like they're from some kind of cult?
-不像 -那就别闹了 莉安
-No. -Then enough, Leanne.
让多萝西享受这一天吧
Just let Dorothy have this day.
妈咪
Mommy
-我的妈妈…妈咪和我 -很好
-My mom, mom, mommy and me -Good.
这就是你想要的 对吧
This is what you wanted, wasn't it?
我一辈子担惊受怕
For me to be afraid my whole life.
你想错了 我不会逃跑的
Well, I'm not gonna run, if that's what you think.
我就在这里等他们
I'm gonna wait right here for them.
我会保护我的家人
And I will protect my family.
我不会离开这个房♥子的
I'm not leaving this house.
肖恩
Sean.
嘿 小姑娘
Hey there, little lady.
大家人呢
Where is everybody?
应该是去外面了
Must have stepped outside.
全都出去了
All of them?
可能吧 我刚才在那边
I guess so. I was in there for a bit.
别再靠近 你别动
Don't come any closer. You just stay right there.
不用担心 我不会咬人
There's nothing to worry about here. I don't bite.
我说了 别靠近
I said stay away.
没什么问题啊
There's no problem here.
你还好吗
You okay?
你是他们的人 对吧
You're one of them, aren't you?
给我看你的后背
Show me your back!
给我看你的疤痕
Let me see your scars.
莉安 冷静一下
Calm down, Leanne.
我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
明白吗 我会杀了你
Do you understand me? I will kill you!
莉安
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表