剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
And I did some digging on my own, but I couldn't find much.
可是那个紧急医护人员让我有了小突破
But that EMT gave me a small lead.
其中一名医护8月曾接到电♥话♥来这里
One of them had been here on a call in August
他不愿说细节 但似乎因为 他所看到的东西而吓坏了
and he wouldn't spill the details, but he seemed horrified by what he saw.
所以我去查了死亡记录
So I went searching for death records.
那不是杰里科
That's not Jericho.
莉安 那是你的宝宝吗 多萝西把他从你这里抢走了
Is that your baby, Leanne? Has Dorothy taken him from you?
所以你不是真的想当朋友
So you didn't really wanna be friends?
我…不 我喜欢你 莉安 我真的在担心你
I-- No, I-- I like you, Leanne. And I'm genuinely worried about you.
她…伤害了你 她杀了自己的宝宝
She-- She's hurt you. And she killed her baby.
你打算做什么
What are you gonna do?
揭露她 她应该坐牢
Expose her. I mean, she should go to jail.
但我猜她的有钱老爸打通了门路
But I guess her rich daddy paid someone off.
可我至少能毁了她的事业
But at least I can ruin her career.
听着 莉安 我真的不想让你受伤
Look, I honestly don't wanna do anything to hurt you, Leanne.
你受的伤已经够多了
You've been hurt enough.
但我必须说出真♥相♥
But I have to tell the truth.
我一小时后得准备好上镜
Oh, I have to be air ready in an hour.
好 莉安 别担心 我不会让你干等
Okay. Don't worry, Leanne, I won't leave you out in the cold.
我会为你找到新的家庭 一个懂得珍惜好保姆的家庭
I'll help you find a new family. Maybe one who appreciates a great nanny.
你刚才是和伊萨贝尔谈话
Were you just talking to Isabelle?
对 她想和我交朋友
Yes. She wants to be my friend.
朋友 所以她来我家门口 指责我…
Friends? Is that why she showed up on my doorstep accusing me of--
你有没有提到你和这件事也脱不了关联
Did you happen to mention your culpability in all of this?
你有没有告诉她我为何被逼…
Did you tell her why I was forced to--
这是你的心机小报复吗
What is this, your petty revenge?
多萝西
Dorothy.
我对你没有怨恨
I don't hold a grudge against you.
为了让杰里科回来 你做了你必须做的事
You did what you had to do to get Jericho back.
任何好母亲都会做同样的事
Any good mother would have done the same thing.
刚才是怎么了
What was that all about?
我去我的房♥间了
I'll be in my room.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
朱利安 别害怕快乐
Don't be afraid of feeling good, Julian.
莉安 你去哪了
Leanne! Where have you been?
我需要你帮忙做开胃菜 我还得为鸡尾酒做准备
I need help with the appetizers and I gotta prep the cocktails.
你能去应门吗
Will you get that?
别想 是我父亲 我还没做深呼吸呢
No way, it's my father. I haven't done my deep breathing yet.
莉安 你能把玉米粥盛进芝士杯吗
Leanne, could you put the polenta in the frico cups?
你能继续一无是处吗
And can you continue to be completely fucking useless?
嘿
Hey.
-干嘛 -你不换衣服
-What? -Are you gonna change?
怎么 现在我还得 为丈夫打扮得花枝招展
What? Now I have to play dress-up for my husband?
抱歉我让你丢脸了
I'm sorry I'm an embarrassment to you.
-嗨 你好吗 -嗨 嘿 你好
-Hi. How are you? -Hi. Hey. Hi.
抱歉我这副模样迎客
I'm sorry about my appearance.
只是照顾杰里科让我焦头烂额
I just had so much on my plate with Jericho.
我没空打理其他东西了
I've sort of let everything else fall away.
莉安 帮我准备鸡尾酒
Leanne, help me prep the cocktails.
还在这啊
Still here.
厨房♥有开胃菜
There's some appetizers in the kitchen.
我去看看你的明星丈夫准备了什么
I'll just go see what that famous husband of yours has made.
爸爸
Dad.
-肖恩主厨 -寇特妮
-Chef Sean! -Kourtney.
我曾想办法送她走 但没成功 显然
I tried to get her out of here. And I failed, clearly.
那是因为你一直都太心软 多萝西
Because you've always been too soft, Dorothy,
不愿意将事情做绝 这阻碍了你
not willing to go all the way. It's held you back.
但我最近在研究新的计划
But I've been researching a new plan.
大多时间在家外研究 因为我不信任这房♥子里的任何一个人
Mostly out of the house because I cannot trust anyone under this roof.
但我的结论是应该把莉安送进去
But I've come to the conclusion that Leanne should be sent away.
为了她的健康着想
For her own health.
送进精神治疗机构
Institutionalized?
多蒂 这是很严重的举动
That's a serious step, Dottie.
这个姑娘需要帮助 我不知道还能做什么
This girl needs help. And I don't know what else to do.
我无法工作 无法睡觉 有她在身旁 我甚至无法思考
I can't work. I can't sleep. I can't even think with her around.
你能帮帮我吗
Can you help me?
蘑菇扇贝加生蚝泡沫
Mushroom scallop with oyster foam?
我去换衣服
I'm gonna go change.
感谢老天
Thank God.
好兴奋
So excited. You know?
那我不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
是
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我的天 -谢谢
-Oh, my goodness. -Thanks.
-肖恩 -谢谢
-Sean? -Thank you.
-多萝西 -不用
-Dorothy? -I'm fine.
我以为我告诉过你…
I thought I told you…
-我知道 -是
-I know. -Yeah.
我的人生并非一帆风顺
Life hasn't always been smooth for me.
不 只是广♥告♥片
Oh, no. It's just a promo.
-别自谦 -17岁就无家可归
-You say that now. -Homeless by 17.
烹饪拯救了我
Then cooking saved me.
-好呀 围裙 -教会我优待自己
-Okay, apron. -Taught me how to treat myself…
-你可以把那个带回家吗 -优待他人
-Did you get to bring that home? -…how to treat others.
因为我可能想借
'Cause I might need to borrow it.
让我明白你的过去不重要
I've learned it doesn't matter where you've been.
重要的是今天你要为谁做饭
What matters is who you're feeding today.
-说得好 大厨 -是…好
-Yes, Chef. -Yes, yes. Okay.
所以 如果你忍♥受不了高温的煎熬
So if you can't stand the heat…
什么
What?
那就滚出我的厨房♥
…then get out of my fucking kitchen.
-多萝西 我的节目要开始了 -闭嘴 肖恩 反正在录
-Dorothy, my show's about to come on. -Shut up, Sean. It's being recorded.
此刻我们在切斯特现场直播
We are live on the scene in Chester
为大家播报目前的危险事态 一切尚不明晰
to keep you informed about the dangerous scene that's unfolding.
这个报道应该由杰瑞米做的
Jeremy was supposed to have this story.
但他得了流感 所以给了伊萨贝尔
But now he's got the flu or something, so Isabelle's got it.
嫌犯从房♥子内部开了数枪
Shots were fired from inside the house by the suspects.
多萝西 这是她应得的
She deserves to be there, Dorothy.
为刚开始收看的观众解释一下 原本是简单的逮捕
If you're just tuning in, what started as a simple arrest
现时升级为对峙
has escalated into what is now a standoff.
警员说房♥子内至少有三名持枪嫌犯
Agents tell us that there are at least three armed suspects inside the house.
现场情况十分紧张
This is a very tense situation.
可能会升级为暴♥力♥
This is the type of situation that can escalate into violence
只在瞬间
at a moment's notice.
-蹲下 快 跟着我 快… -离开这里
-Get down. Come on. Follow me. Go, go, go. -Get outta here now!
当然开枪了 拜托 我简直是 在为这姑娘铺路 好让她代替我
Of course there's gunfire. I mean, I have set this girl up to take my job.
应该由我报道的
I should be there.
蹲下 别再靠近 知道吗
Stay down. Don't move any closer, all right?
你在这里是安全的 留在这里 谢谢 好的
You'll be safe here. Just stay here. Thanks. All right.
(切斯特警♥匪♥枪战)
正如大家所听到的 房♥子内的人刚刚开枪
So, as you just heard, someone from inside the house has just started shooting.
目前枪手仍在行动
We have an active shooter situation.
但我们将继续在安全的情况下报道…
But we will continue to safely cover--
该死
Shit!
克伦布 叫救护车
Columbus! Call an ambulance.
-他有枪 -要命
-He's got a gun! -Holy shit.
-她没反应 -我们刚是目睹了她死亡吗
-She's not responding. -Did we just see her die?
多萝西 感谢老天你没去现场
Thank God you weren't there, Dorothy.
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表