剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
...已装♥修♥的地下室在这片区很罕见
...a furnished basement is quite unusual for the area.
全屋天花板4.5米高
Fifteen-foot ceilings throughout.
二楼有书房♥ 连带壁炉
Library on the second floor with the fireplace.
当然了 大壁炉在一楼
Of course, the grand fireplace is on the first floor.
(共管排屋出♥售♥或出租)
这个街区很理想
This is quite a desirable neighborhood.
云杉街有三户挂牌出♥售♥是很难得的
It's unusual to have three units available here on Spruce Street.
好了
All right.
如果你们准备好了 我们可以进去参观
Well, if you guys are ready, we can take a look inside.
这个街区很棒吧 太完美了
Lovely neighborhood, isn't it? Just a dream.
来吧
Come on.
(10号♥ 卧床休息 11号♥ 卧床休息 12号♥ 卧床休息)
大蒜 尝尝大蒜 加橄榄油 或者...
Garlic. Try the garlic and olive oil with that or--
杰里科 快看 妈妈起床了 说"妈妈好"吧
Jericho, look. Mommy's awake. Say, "Hi, Mommy."
嗨 亲爱的 -嗨 多蒂
Hey, honey. -Hey, Dottie.
嘿 你饿了吗 坐吧 我做了早餐
Hey, you hungry? Sit. I got breakfast.
要来点果汁吗 我给你榨点果汁
You want some juice? I'll make you some juice.
炉上有咖啡 多萝西 -对 咖啡也行 看你想喝什么
There's coffee on the stove, Dorothy. -Yeah, or coffee. Whatever you need.
我猜你今天会下来
Figured today would be the day you made it down,
所以我做了美味苋菜粥
so I have a savory amaranth porridge,
桑果司康饼 蜜桔干和培根肉条
mulberry scones, a satsuma preserve and slab bacon.
你感觉如何 休息够了
How you feeling? Rested?
吃了曲唑酮 当然够了
Yeah, well, trazodone will do that.
那是公园的人
Those are the park people.
对 他说他想来帮忙
Oh, yeah, said he wanted to help out.
关于吃药的事 我们和弗兰克争执过 你没必要吃
We fought Frank on those pills. You shouldn't have to take those.
我也告诉我们那位混♥蛋♥父亲 如果他有一天忘带钥匙
And I told our ass of a father if he ever forgets his keys
或是不记得史提利丹歌♥里的一句词 我就以痴呆症为由把他关起来
or single lyric to a Steely Dan song, I'm having him locked up for dementia.
这个家不欢迎他再来 除非你答应
He's not welcome back in this house. Not until you say so.
同意
Agreed.
我们都知道问题不在于弗兰克
We all know that Frank isn't the problem here.
而在于我们 你和我
It's us. You and me.
你试图将我送走
What you tried to do to me, having me sent away...
很多人不会原谅这种行为
A lot of people wouldn't be able to get past that.
但我来这里是为了帮助你
But I came here to help you,
我会继续这样做
and that's what I'm going to do.
不管你想不想要
Even if you don't want it.
所以我需要你别再和我作对
So I just need you to stop fighting me
这样我们就能继续做一家人
so that we can all go back to being a family.
我想重新开始
I wanna start fresh.
多萝西 你也不用担心我会生你的气
And you don't have to worry about me being angry with you, Dorothy.
因为我原谅你
Because I forgive you,
我永远都会原谅你
and I will always forgive you.
是我太过分了
I pushed things too far.
你只是想帮忙 我现在明白了
You were just trying to help. I see that now.
莉安 对不起 不会有下次了
I'm sorry, Leanne. Won't happen again.
我觉得重新开始是个好主意
I think a fresh start sounds like a good idea.
来吧 你可以的
Come on, you can do it.
加油
Come on.
你要你的小猴子吗 你得爬过去
You want your monkey? You gotta crawl to it.
你信吗
You buying this?
你要成功了
You're doing it.
是 我也不信
Yeah, me neither.
真棒 -真棒
Good job. -Good job.
她心里有数 她在配合 不让我们参与进去
She's being smart. She's playing the game. Keeping us out of it.
我明白她为什么这么谨慎
I can see why she's being cautious.
多萝西只在认为自己 有胜算的时候才会配合
Dorothy only plays games when she's already won in her head.
你和莉安上♥床♥ 所以她现在是无辜的了
Leanne's so innocent 'cause you're fucking her now?
我只是知道莉安永远不会伤害多萝西
I just know Leanne would never hurt Dorothy.
她是无害的
She's harmless.
行吧
Right.
我们应该看住她们俩 以防局面变糟
We should keep an eye on both of them. In case this goes south.
要不要停下
Do you wanna stop?
是 好吧 你不介意吧
Yes, maybe. You don't mind, do you?
不会 当然不
No, of course not.
但我们明天要继续
Let's do this again tomorrow though.
我没意识到我的身体这么需要锻炼
I didn't realize how badly my body needed it.
我也是
Mine too.
我去抱杰里科吧
Should I take Jericho?
是 好的
Yes. That'd be good.
也许我应该小睡一会儿
Maybe I could get a little nap.
只是别让他在我不在场时学会爬
Just don't let him crawl without me.
只要他尝试 我会推倒他
Push him down if he tries.
我们在一起这么多年 你知道
All the years we've been together, do you know how many times
你真心道歉的次数有多少吗
you've apologized and meant it?
肖恩 抱歉 多少啊
I'm sorry, Sean. How many?
别隐瞒我 无论你有什么计划
Let me in on this. Whatever it is you're planning.
计划 我只是在努力友好相处 这是你们希望的
Planning? I'm just trying to be agreeable. That's what you wanted.
拜托 我了解你
Come on, I know you.
你在背着我们谋划什么 这样趁我们不备 你就可以...
You're plotting something against us so that when we least expect it, you can--
我可以做什么
I can what?
肖恩 我还能做什么
What exactly can I do, Sean?
麦肯锡医生说我对杰里科有危险时
When Dr. Mackenzie said I was a danger to Jericho,
我直直地看着你的眼睛
I looked right in your eyes.
也许你不希望我离开家
You may not have wanted me to leave,
但是你相信我可能伤害我们的儿子
but you did believe I could hurt our son.
我永远不会忘记这一点
I'll never forget that.
你听到关于麦洛的任何消息吗
Did you hear something about Milo?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
什么都没有
There's nothing.
是他们对他做的
They did this to him.
为了伤害我们
To hurt us.
我不会容忍♥不公
I will not suffer injustice.
(玛嘉唯诺葡萄酒)
你相信她吗
Do you believe her?
我们读中学时
When we were in middle school,
多蒂曾经揍过一个叫凯文帕克的小混♥蛋♥
Dottie punched this little asshole called Kevin Parker.
她被停学一周 还必须写一封道歉信
She got suspended for a week and forced to write a letter of apology.
然而 她给他写了一个字条 说他取笑我 所以活该被揍
Instead, she writes him a note saying he deserved it for making fun of me.
我的姐姐决不会容忍♥不公
My sister isn't one to suffer injustice.
我认为我和她该放下过去了
I think it's time we put the past behind us.
(9月)
(新保姆到来 回去上班)
肖恩 一切可好
Is everything okay, Sean?
不
No.
伊萨贝尔的事和你有关吗
Did you have anything to do with Isabelle?
我觉得你喝太多了
I think you've had too much to drink.
这不是答案
That's not an answer.
这是因为多萝西吗
Is it Dorothy?
她很愤怒
She's angry.
我认为她会做出愚蠢的事
I think she's gonna do something stupid.
明白了
I see.
多谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
我不知道她为什么无法爱我们
I don't know why it's so hard for her to love us.
等等 如果她做出什么事 别伤害她
Wait. If she does do something, don't hurt her.
你必须向我承诺
You got to promise me.
你在这里是因为这个
Is that why you're out here?
你真的认为我会伤害多萝西
You actually believe that I would hurt Dorothy?
晚安 肖恩
Good night, Sean.
噗
Boop!
太阳晒屁♥股♥啦 瞌睡虫 快9点了
Rise and shine, sleepyhead. It's almost 9:00.
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
当然
Of course.
我只是觉得我们可以散散步
I just thought maybe we could go for a walk.
咖啡放在床边了 一会儿楼下见
Coffee's on the bedside. I'll see you downstairs in a few.
好
Yes.
我带你来这里是因为我希望你亲眼看到
I wanted to bring you here because I want you to see for yourself
在我的朋友中间 你有多安全
how safe you are with my friends.
我和他们说过你的事
I tell them about you.
说了你对我的意义 以及我们家对我的意义
About what you mean to me. About what our family means.
11号♥新闻台在招募新的晨间主播
Eleven News is looking for a new morning anchor.
什么
What?
这是一个朋友 在电视台附近的垃圾桶找到的
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表